rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) Vc7ltro6Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pacific GP - Fuji (Sunday, september 2nd, 2012) – Race Report, by Sexy Brigadeiro Neutral & pictures by Arek Razz

I'm gonna be honest with you guys...
I just don't feel like writing a big and 'amazing' report, so... whatever...
The fact is that I don't have much to talk about the race either - I mean, Arek once again did an amazing job with the pictures and they tell the story of the race better than my bla bla bla - so, thanks and congrats to Arek for his hard work in getting all of these great pics!

A few important things about the race that I'd like to say:

We had one driver coming back to the League and another saying goodbye...
Soutie is back (and ready to annoy Adrian, in case he was thinking things would be easier to him now that his biggest rival this season is leaving)...
And Tom is this guy... It's always sad to see someone go, especially someone who has always been so commited to this league and help it to be how it is today - ok, even if it's not 'the most perfect league evah', just try to remember how it was when Sven was the only guy taking care of everything, along with Joe... - they did the best they could then, of course! But still it was just too much for only 2 guys to do and then they 'recruited' Tom to the admin. team and a little later, I joined the 'party'... a few months later Arek also joined and we became the '5 Power Rangers'... so... it's REALLY sad to see one of us going away... BlackFox joined the 'gang' now and I'm sure he's gonna do a great job replacing Tom!
BTW, Tom is gonna stay 'around' and help us here and there, especially with the league website (his creation - which is great, BTW)! So, I hope he comes back as a driver in the future, as soon as he can!
Lots of respect for you, Tom! Take care, mate! Smile

About the 'weekend' (quali+race)...
Soutie didn't lose his 'good shape' and already got the pole, followed by Otti, Tom, Adrian, Arek, Alex and a lot of other guys... Razz

We had a clean start - I mean, at least we didn't have a big crash in the first corner(s), so congrats everyone! Still we had a few minor race incidents here and there and the Stewards are still discussing about them on the admin area - I'm gonna update my report as soon as their final decision is announced. All I know for SURE is that Sven was responsible for one of the most ridiculous crashes evah... in the middle of the main straight and he took deadfish out of the race - and almost took me out too... - why someone ALWAYS has to play the Grosjean part?!... (and some noobs call ME 'crashadeiro'... the 'funny' thing is that I don't remember EVER taking someone out of our races since I joined the league - although I myself was already taken out a couple of times and usually get bumped in almost every start, losing time and which ALSO gives damage to my car and etc, but... anyway)...

The race itself was pretty good for the guys in front... different tyres/pit stops strategies - which one would work the best?!... Engines blowing in the final lap... - all of that stuff that makes the races exciting in this league!

***UPDATE***

Fuji GP penalties:

- DT for Sven for causing a colision with Deadfish (L2)
- DT for Michal for taking a position from Jure by hiting into the back of his car (L1, T2)
- DT for Raikko for stopping on the middle of the curcuit causing a colision with Jure (L6, T3)
- DT for Antonio for crossing the white line (L23, L25)
And with that I'm sad to say that Michal, who had a pretty good race and scored a good amount of poins fell from 7th to 10th... But still he got 1 little point, which is his first one so far since he rejoined the league - YAY!!!

Also a special congrats to Jure for also scoring points for the 1st time in this season - well done, mate! Hope you can get a few more in the next races! Smile

And yes, I had to stop in the middle of the main straight and lost about 1 minute there, in the 20th lap, because I had to go to the door and get some meds that my grandma ordered from the drugstore, so... that ruined my race, obviously... but... come on, it's my grandma, ffs!... Anyway...
I was close to Michal and he finished in 7th, so I believe I could've finished next to him, maybe even in front of him and also scored a few points, which was my goal, as it always is...

Check out the pics and all the Tables below to see who won and how the Championship is now!

You guys take care and we'll see each other on track again soon!

'Checkered flag is out and so am I...'
Flag
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L1-111
Lap 1 - Start of The Pacific GP.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L1-211
Lap 1 - Soutie keeps the 1st place.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L1-311
Lap 1 - Soutie went wide and loses his place for Tom and Otti...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L1-411
Lap 1 - Yes, the track is pretty wide, but still a few guys needed some extra space... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L1-511
Lap 1 - Otti and Adrian touch each other, Adrian loses control and drops down from 4th to 11th.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L1-611
Lap 1 - Luft, who was 6th, makes an unforced error and spins his car on the curb. After that that he found himself on the last place... pale

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L2-111
Lap 2 - Sven makes a stupid mistake on the main straight and takes deadfish out of the race - At least Sven lost his own rear wing too... - and how I (Sexy) escaped from it is beyond my comprehension!... scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L3-111
Lap 3 - Arek in trouble! shockedd Alex and Joe are faster! (what's new?) Surprised

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L3-211
Lap 3 - Arek couldn't handle the strong pressure of the McLaren Boys and missed his braking point, dropping down from 3th to 7th, overtaken by Grisu as well... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L3-311
Lap 3 - Antonio Hreljanovic (14th) loses two places for Black and Arnie... Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L4-110
Lap 4 - Soutie takes the 1st place back by passing Tom! Wink

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L4-210
Lap 4 - Denis loses his 11th place for Michal but it didn't last long... Wink

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L5-111
Lap 5 - Battle for 8th place between Raikko and Jure! Twisted Evil

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L5-210
Lap 5 - Sexy goes a little bit wide and loses 13th place for Arnie... Evil or Very Mad But a little while later, Sexy takes it back! Twisted Evil

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L6-111
Lap 6 - Joe passes Otti on the main straight and goes up to 3rd! But the crowd was not paying too much attention to the race, I guess... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L6-211
Lap 6 - Adrian passes Arek in fight for 7th! Basketball

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L6-310
Lap 6 - A moment later, Grisu makes a mistake and loses his front wing... Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L6-410
Lap 6 - Raikko made a strange thing (lag?), stopping his car on the middle of the track... (?!) scratch - Jure hits him losing his front wing... Evil or Very Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L7-110
Lap 7 - Blackfox, with softs (just sayin'.. Rolling Eyes), overtakes Sexy, with hards (just sayin' Rolling Eyes).. - battle for 11th.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L8-110
Lap 8 - Adrian passes Alex Hill and takes the 5th place!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L10-111
Lap 10 - Tom vs Joe - fight for the 2nd place! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L11-111
Lap 11 - Tom goes to the pits.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L11-211
Lap 11 - Sven, who was lapped, acts like Hamilton in Germany, 2012, trying to pass Joe, who was 2nd... Evil or Very Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L11-311
Lap 11 - That was probbaly the easiest overtake for Adrian in his entire life! Jumped up to 3rd in front of Otti. Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L13-111
Lap 13 - Arnoldinhu passes Michal in battle for 6th.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L13-211
Lap 13 - Antonio tries to hold Arek who already made his pit stop... (Tony thought it should be easy to him...) Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L14-110
Lap 14 - Leader, soutie in the pits - leaves in the 6th place.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L14-210
Lap 14 - Joe, who was 2nd, leave the pits in the 9th place.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L14-310
Lap 14 - Meanwhile Denis jumped to 3rd place.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L16-111
Lap 16 - Adrian, who was 1st after the pit stops of other guys, makes his own...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L17-111
Lap 17 - Otti takes the lead!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L18-110
Lap 18 - Tom overtakes Alex and takes 4th place! In the background, Joe tries to pass Sexy, but he fails and got passed by Adrian...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L18-210
Lap 18 - Soutie passes Denis in the battle for the 2nd place!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L19-111
Lap 19 - Sexy went to the pits and now Joe tries to pass Adrian. In front of them, Alex tries his revenge over Tom. Twisted Evil

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L19-211
Lap 19 - Agressive pit entering by the leader (Otti). That's what we like the most! Very Happy Soutie takes the lead...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L19-311
Lap 19 - Tony ,who was 9th, found himself along with the 'Finn-twins' again: Arnie takes him, but Black spins after the contact with Sven... Facehand

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L20-110
Lap 20 - From 3rd to 6th: Tom McKay, Alex Hill, Adrian S Shole and Joe McLaggen.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L20-210
Lap 20 - Nice fight between Blackfox and Michal! Michal makes a mistake and Black takes the 11th place! OINK!!!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L20-310
Lap 20 - Antonio (10th) has some fun fighting vs Sven, who is lapped (and Sven passes him...) Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L20-410
Lap 20 - Adrian is going to pass Alex in a moment and a while later does the same to Tom, taking 3rd place! 2-HIT COMBO for Kangaroo Kid - sweet!!! Basketball

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L20-510
Lap 20 - Sexy has to get her grandma's meds when the delivery guy rings the bell... and after a whole minute stopped at the main straight, he gets lapped by the leaders - He keeps going until the end, but all the fun was already gone... Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L21-111
Lap 21 - Another cool moment: Alex tries to pass Tom, but innefective. And Joe, who's trying to take his chance, almost passes him! bounce

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L22-111
Lap 22 - Denis, who was 2nd, makes his one & only pit stop and rejoins in 8th place.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L22-210
Lap 22 - Tom and Alex go to the pits for their second stop. A while later, Otti passes Joe in battle for 3rd!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L25-111
Lap 25 - Alex tries to pass Tom, but comes to the little contact and China Boy spins... Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L25-211
Lap 25 - Arnoldinhu found himself in 6th place, but he had to pit once again on this lap...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L27-111
Lap 27 - Joe fights Tom again after their second pit stop. Joe makes it and goes up to 5th - arriba, muchacho! Laughing

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L28-110
Lap 28 - Soutie pits for the second time and Adrian takes the lead using his one pit stop strategy - smart! Wink

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L30-110
Lap 30 - Arek, who got a Drive Through penalty for speeding in the pit lane during his second pit stop (Rolling Eyes), found himself behind Arnie, in 10th place...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L32-111
Lap 32 - Arek takes the 9th place from Arnie - good move, but some would say it was just some 'noob luck'... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L32-210
Lap 32 - Alex tries a little 'kamikazish' move to pass Tom (6th) but... for nothing... head wall

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L34-111
Lap 34 (LAST LAP) - Otti (2nd) has a serious problem so near to the end... (Grisu said 'hi'... bom)

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L34-211
Lap 34 (LAST LAP) - Adrian wins the Pacific GP!!! But the crowd is still not giving a shit about it - poor Kangaroo Kid! It's hard to please these 'japanese' people, huh?! Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L34-311
Lap 34 (LAST LAP) - Soutie finishes in 2nd place! Welcome back after your 'personal break'! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 12 - Pacific GP (Fuji) L34-411
Lap 34 (LAST LAP) - And congrats Denis for the last podium spot, finishing the race in 3rd place, proving the 1 stop strategy was pretty good in this circuit! Wink
FULL RESULTS
For ALL the pointers and Championship standings, just take a look below!!! Senna

PACIFIC DRIVERS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Adrian S Shole(Renault)25 points
2soutie(Virgin)19 points(18 +1 for pole)
3Denis_Belarus(STR)15 points
4Joe McLaggen(McLaren)12 points
5T McKay(RBR)10 points
6Alex Hill(McLaren)8 points
7Arek(HRT)6 points
8Arnoldinhu(Lotus)4 points
9JURE PAZIN(CRO)(Mercedes)2 points
10Michal(Blue Arrows)1 point

PACIFIC CONSTRUCTORS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Renault25 points
2McLaren20 points
3Virgin19 points(18 +1 for pole)
4STR15 points
5RBR10 points
6HRT6 points
7Lotus4 points
8Mercedes2 points
9Blue Arrows1 point
DRIVERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 12 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Adrian194 points
2Joe135 points(+1)
3Tom134 points(-1)
4raikkO83 points
5Alex82 points(+2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 1st, 2nd & 3rd
6Grisu82 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 1st, 2nd & 4th
7Luft82 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 3rd
8Arek71 points
9Sven64 points
10Denis41 points(+4)
11Arnie35 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 3rd
12Sexy35 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 4th
13Otti29 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 2nd
14ADI29 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 4th
15Bober23 points
16Goa22 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 2nd
17Black22 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 6th
18soutie19 points(+13)
19Adammo15 points(-1)
20Reikss8 points(-1)
21Jack5 points(-1)
22Stig4 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 8th
23Dead4 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 9th
24Jure2 points(+1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 9th
25Backmarker2 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th
26Michal1 point(+2)
27Jean0 points(-3)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 11th, 11th & 12th
28Kurt0 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 11th & 12th
29pxr50 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 11th & 15th
30Cueball0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 14th & 18th
31Tony0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 15th

* - 'tie breaker' = best finish position (in case of a new tie, the next best finish position - and so on...)

CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 12 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1McLaren217 points(+1)
2RBR216 points(-1)
3Renault198 points
4HRT93 points
5Williams87 points
6Blue Arrows84 points
7Force India79 points
8Ferrari64 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 2nd (Sven)
9STR64 points(+1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 3rd (Denis)
10Lotus57 points(-1)
11Sauber29 points
12Virgin27 points
13Mercedes8 points
NEXT RACE: Mexico GP, at Joe's backyard - ARRIBA, MUCHACHOS!!! cheers - september 16th, 2012

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 14th September 2012, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Report & Pictures are UP!

cheers

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

great report cheers

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

good report Smile

I wouldn't define this one as 'great', but... thank you, guys - I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway - congrats to Arek, for the pictures - I just wrote a few lines...
Smile

***UPDATE***

A little note about the penalties and its consequences was added to the report!
Also the Official Race Results and Championship Tables!
Smile

Michal

Michal

Excellent Sexy, these pics look nothing like the gameplay graphics on my computer(256Mb video card lol) Decent report, alot of humour, especially the 'interested' crowd Smile

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

They were interested in me because they noticed that such a great and famous photographer is going to start taking pictures so they improved the haircuts and turned back towards me. It happens very often, it's a normal thing in my job Cool

Sure, Arek...
(now stop drinking that toilet water, pliss... something tells me it's not good for you...)
¬¬'

And thanks, Michal!
I wasn't in a great mood to write a great report, so since Arek's pictures are always pretty good and also 'tell' how the race was pretty well, I decided to only add a small text about the most relevant things.

BTW, for those who don't know, 99% of the captions in the pictures are made by Arek as well. I only add a few things here and there to them.
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum