rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro617. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread)

+5
raikk0
Otti
Arnoldinhu
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
ADI
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

117. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 3:08 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Malaysia GP (at Sepang), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- Arek is a noob
- General issues
- How was YOUR LAST LMT race
- Type the word benga in the comments if you read this
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

217. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 4:10 pm

ADI

ADI

well from last place in first 3-4 laps I climbed up to 11th(mainly due to many crashers in front) then like in race test I touched the kerb on the penultimate turn and had a huge run off. a lap later the game crashed to windows, like in test race, and when it came back I was in the gravel...its a problem with windows, I don't know what. I decided to quit, it was a shame I had a good pace. I feel the lack of driving, I make a terrible amount of mistakes, but I wanted to give it a try this race.

p.s.: damn, I didn't knew this was the last race Very Happy

Last edited by ADI on 28th October 2012, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

317. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 4:12 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

start was good overtook i think it was luft then on brakeing to first corner one lotus bumped into me and at second few cars were somehow flying over me but I went through after that I was on last place I keeped pushing and til lap 2 I was with crowd again catching force india I think it was you sexy we went to fast left hander then right hander I stayed in dirty air force india went on gravel and so did I and I was last again then I catched dead and one of the lotuses and kept going catching on force india again when I was about 1,5 seconds behind I lost connection on I think it was lap 3 fuckers from operator are going to pay me this whole training 2 fucking hours I was there no lost connection we start race I lose it after few laps Im so sad now I expected so much more after promising test races and my best ever quali in this league I at least wanted to say goodbye to this mod with 1 point not to be last in the table Im so sad I almoast started crying Crying or Very sad very long comment for just 3 laps...

417. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 4:47 pm

benga

I understand exactly how you feel, Tony.
I'm sorry for your internet connection, mate.
I promised myself that if I was in 10th place at the last lap and you were the 11th, I would let you pass...
I also wanted that very last point so much and I fought the best I could against Tom, Luft and Bober - faster than me - to keep that place and then I was in 11th, hoping some guys had failures on the last laps - which actually happened! But... I got that damn kerb on the exit of the 2nd fast right hander, spun, hit the wall and lost my front wing... Had to pit, of course... couldn't take 2 laps without it... So, I fell to 13th, but as I was hoping, some guys HAD failure in front of me, but still all I got was the 11th place... SO close to the points... and I could've been 8th, right after Bober - DAMN!!!
Terrible way to say goodbye to LMT, but whatever... better luck to MYSELF with FSONE - but according to the tests so far, I won't be one of the fastest ones again, so... yay...
¬¬'

517. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 4:57 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Im sorry for you mate thank you for your nice words and for your thoughts you are great friend Smile I hope we will be more lucky next season mate

617. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 4:59 pm

You're even faster than me in FSONE, Tony! I REALLY wish you the best of luck and that you kick some asses there! I'll try my best to catch you! Razz
cheers

717. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 5:04 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

start was good. 1 stint was good race and battles, after pit few laps and rest race i drive alone. Il get comppany at some java update, after i coming back at game, i was happy, i didnt hit anywhere, but brakes or something make me slow. i shut down dunhyd and car starting goes again. but alone, hud probles, windows, i lost my focus and spin and spun sometimes.
must be happy that betty 1 point

817. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 5:14 pm

Otti

Otti

Adrian is my hero Smile fantastic fight today.

In t1 a Mclaren touched me so I hit Grisu I think. But from 8 to 3 it was good. In Q my pace was horrible, but in the Race it looked much more better. I had the 3 fastes Pace and I'm very happy with it because I only practice some laps for this circuit. After the last pit stop I was only 1 second behind Adrian and I had some fresher tires. I and Adrian had an amazing fight. The curbs kill me 3 times but Adrian always waited for me Very Happy fantastic sportsman Smile

see ya in Melbourne Wink

917. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 5:36 pm

raikk0

raikk0

bb lmt

1017. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 5:43 pm

soutie

all round good race

1117. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 5:45 pm

I've just proved no one reads what I write in the 1st post of these threads...
I did the same in a few of the last races...
It's cool though! I can write anything I want - yay!
cheers

1217. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 6:07 pm

i made a good start from last and i could have made up a few places, but i don't know what happened, all i know is i went flying in the air and was last again

i had slow pace all race trying to 1 stop with hards first. i couldn't keep up with anybody.

i made 100 unforced errors, many expeditions across the grass, and i got a puncture as i went in for my 1 pit stop, so i slid past my pit box and had to reverse and lost about 5 seconds more

then i was catching sexy when i came out on my softs, but i just couldn't get close.

i spun off on the fast turn 5 onto the grass and continued but then next lap i spun in turn 6 and went straight through the gravel, hitting the wall backwards.

i lost my rear wing, rear wheel and my engine so that was the end of my LMT experience.

lol just looking forward to the new season and new mod now!

1317. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 6:19 pm

Otti

Otti

btw. can i stay in bmw Sauber for next season?

1417. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 6:20 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

we will form the teams next week Wink

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

1517. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 6:22 pm

Otti

Otti

please please please Very Happy

1617. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 6:31 pm

Otti

Otti

Sexy, in the championschip table I have 59 points but Sauber only 47

1717. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 6:55 pm

I'll fix that.

1917. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 7:28 pm

ADI

ADI

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I've just proved no one reads what I write in the 1st post of these threads...
I did the same in a few of the last races...
It's cool though! I can write anything I want - yay!
cheers

benga

Good one Sexy Very Happy its just that its a 'standard' thread so there's no point to read the whole of it when usually its a copy paste one Razz

2017. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 7:36 pm

You're right, Mate, but that's also why I started doing that little 'prick' since a few races ago...
Razz

2117. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 28th October 2012, 10:50 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:You're right, Mate, but that's also why I started doing that little 'prick' since a few races ago...
Razz
I've noticed that since the first time you did it but I decided that there wasn't any interesting thing to comment Razz

Well, it was pretty cool race for the end of our season and LMT mod adventure. I had a good start keeping my 7th place behind Sven but I lost it on the second lap for Alex. I had a good pace and I was able to keep myself right behind the headlamp untill unfortunately I made stupid mistakes at the end of the 5th lap. It was at the last long right hander right before the entrance to the backstraight - I was in slipstream, I took a wrong line, missed brakingpoint and went wide into the gravel losing two places... Sad

Then I catched Luft on my back who unfortunately for me was determined to pass Smile We had a good and hard battle. I lost some time so I decided to change my stratey and I came into the pits for the hard compound trying to do only one stop.

At the begining of lap 10 (before my pit stop) I found myself between Soutie who left the pits and Adrian S Shole. I could've keep him behind till the end of the lap probably but it wasn't my fight anyway so I didn't do a lot to save my position and just let him go so he could keep himself behind Soutie and have fun Wink

Then I made my pit. It was hard in the begining having hard tyres, especially that I got Luft again on my back Razz This time he took his chance after my burnout in T9. I didn't want to fight even due to my new strategy - I knew I would finish in front of him anyway Wink

A while later I cought Arnie who seemed to have some kind of crisis (I suspected hard tyres as well) because Bober and Luft passed him very quickly being in front of me and his pace was similar to mine. We got a cool duel through several laps (sorry for a bump from behind) but I finally managed to pass him.

Later I was driving alone with a good pace and my strategy let me to pass some of the top two stopers (like Grisu and Sven) Very Happy When I saw them coming closer and closer from behind I knew that my moment of glory is gonna come very soon Smile The plan was easy - doing everything to keep my place having fun of seeing Grisu who could't do anything to me Very Happy And it worked through the very long time when I was squeezing 105% from my old hard tyres. I hoped Grisu was really pissed off wasn't able to keep behind close enough to pass me at the straights after the fast windy sections Laughing

Unfortunately finally he did that and Sven did too while later on the last lap. Anyway it was a great end of the race taking into account that Adrian and Otti joined the party coming to us from the front slowing down while fighting between themselves Razz

So, 7th place and a good end of the season for me (I mean the race was pretty interesting, place could've been better) Razz I want to thank to everyone for a good racing and I'm waiting for the next season to check how competitive I will be driving FS ONE car. I hope I won't be as bad as I was in this one Razz I wish I would remind the old good days to myself, when I was fighting for the championship title and try get it once again Cool

2217. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 30th October 2012, 5:35 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

What a way to finish the season!

I finished my exams in the week leading up to this event, so I was somewhat unprepared and was actually slower than last season. Nevertheless I had a fantastic race!
I had a decent start and despite being hit into T2, took the lead in the first stint. I pitted early to maintain track position, but on my outlap I was hit again in T2 and lost a couple of seconds. The next lap, soutie pitted and came out right in front of me. I find it difficult to follow any driver, let alone an actual racing driver, so naturally he pulled away very quickly so I settled for 2nd. Then I got distracted whilst on the phone and hit an unfriendly curb. I spun and killed my tyres, so Otti closed in and we had a really nice battle! To add to the fun, Sven, Alex, Joe, Arek and a few others (sorry, I can't remember) joined in, before I ran out of fuel on the last lap and coasted to the finish.

I had a great race and enjoyed racing you guys all season. Thanks to everyone who raced, but an even greater thanks to the administrators and stewards who make the league what it is. You guys do more work for us than I can imagine!

As some of you know, nowadays I'm really pushed for time, but I will still try to join the official races next season when I can! (Racing is actually quite relaxing after a whole day of work!)

Stay safe and enjoy your mid-season break!

2317. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 17. Malaysian GP (shouting thread) 30th October 2012, 7:19 am

Congrats for the Championship again, mate!
Thanks for the compliments!
And I hope to have you here with us in ALL official races - you gotta defent your title now! Arek wants it back! soutie won't make it that easy for you again and Tony said he's gonna kick your kangaroo ass this next season!
cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum