rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro602 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread)

+10
ADI
lau
Adrian S Shole
Sven
soutie
Arnoldinhu
raikk0
Luft_inspektor
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Otti
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

102 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 3:12 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Bahrain GP (at Sakhir), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Type the sentence Nobody reads what Sexy writes in the comments if you read this
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

202 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 4:14 pm

The saddest part is that although it was one of the tracks I was faster compared to most of the guys and where I did my best Q1 ever (6th place)... I screwed it up on Q2 (started the race in 10th) and in the race, I stepped the kerb on the exit of T2, spun, got hit by Tony (not his fault) and our cars were smashed on the wall - both of us lost wings and suspension... impossible to keep going.
Great way of 'finishing' one of my best 'potential' races in the league so far...
I feel as noob as Arek now...
Crying or Very sad

302 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 4:23 pm

Otti

Otti

Touch the sand and spun out. sorry Luft, I think it was my fault.

402 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 4:35 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

not too bad quali but I had better race pace and had a good batles with few guys first few laps especialy with sexy but he sliped on kerb a bit and spun right in front of me and bang and we could both be in points but thats racing accidents happen sry mate I dont think it was your fault either mine fault but it is kerbs fault that stupid kerb it was too damn heigh annyway looking foward to next race my championship starts there...off to church now see ya later

502 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 4:57 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Yes Otti it was you're fault Smile, god damn....i was 6th at the time with good speed, you where a bit too optimistic in that corner. But as it showed later brakes where very big problem, this is my first brake retirement. Also I noticed that whole grid disappeared at one moment, and cars infront of me sometimes driving sideways - like they are drifting on straight Smile, maybe some sever issue?

Anyway, I had good speed and I'm happy for that, Sexy helped a lot with simple, but crucial advice, Soutie helped with setup. In future races watch out, Luft is back Smile.

602 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:03 pm

raikk0

raikk0

i had a booring race,but the final laps were unpredictable because i lost my brakes.btw i managed to control the car,even if i lost some places(3 or 4) i managed to score some points,finishing in 9th.

702 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:14 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

very bad race, its taste shitty

first 2 laps, and i have spin and spun 3 times. lap 3 i take contact whit grisu and both spun. Lap 6 i give little kiss to Cueball at t1, and he get so good speed at t2 that he spin. laps 22-24
Jure close doors 2 times, and make me spin 1 time.
cant find any positiv at that race.

Contarct at all who maded podium

802 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:23 pm

soutie

good race until end with no brakes brake duct 1 is no good had to use gears to slow down

but thanks to all the guys i passed on blue flag you guys were all amazing

902 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:24 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

good race for me and brilliant pace on hard tires P4 at the end Smile

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

1002 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:24 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I worked around 100 hours this week and had very little sleep, so I was tempted not to race this one, but I did anyway.

I don't know why, but my car had no grip at all - so yes, my P19 (1:31.5) qualifying was actually representative of my pace.
Of course that made the race extremely difficult, but somehow I ended in the points.

So not the best race in terms of performance, but it was fun, albeit in an unusual way.

1102 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:26 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

guys do you want to report any incidents? please do it here!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

1202 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:30 pm

lau

lap 2 me and oti

- space regulation after t3.

1302 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 5:36 pm

worst qualifying ever (where i haven't had a penalty or anything) in p17

i made up a few places into t1, but i got stuck on the kerb! luckily i got off but i was p22

then everyone just fell out my way. everyone was spinning or crashing in the first 5 laps or so.

i was running well up to lap 14 when i made my stop.

instead of pressing pit lane speed limiter button, i pressed the request pit stop button, so i sped in the pits and also my pit stop took 9 seconds. so i had to do a stop/go penalty. so in total from this shit i lost about 35 seconds.

then i got in some mess with guys at the back (i really don't see the point in holding up guys who are much faster than you, not beneficial to either).

but luckily everyone forgot to set their brake ducts correctly, so i made up a lot of places and got 7th. which is not so bad after being 22nd at t1!!

1402 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 6:16 pm

ADI

ADI

Messy, chaotic..are a few words that can describe this race. Due to some dreadful qualy (the worst ever,I guess I have a pretty bad setup, I can't work my way around it-or maybe because I used softs instead of supersofts) I used my teammate's set for the race. Pretty difficult adaptation,I guessed my way around it, and it was a little to understeery for my taste...
The first 4-5 laps were full of battles with Adrian (surprised to see him back there), Luft, Jure, Arnold to name a few...It was fun, we touched a bit here and there, but no hard feelings for either of us in the end...I had going offs, spins, all kinds of mistakes, instead of pit request I hit neutral, then speed limiter at about 290kph (I'm not familiar enough with the buttons on my wheel yet), so I had them all..given those I could be much more in front, but I had to be content with the result given the amount of mistakes and DNF's of others Smile

1502 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 7:31 pm

Grisu

Grisu

(watch replay 2:36) I don't know why Arnold crashed me, but he was 50 metres behind me, i take the corner normal, he turns into the corner and just crashs me Out. What was he thinking.
I am not sure if He tried to overtake me, because this was Stupid, and even if he failed the braking point, WHY, Does, he, turn, into, the, corner, this was ridiculous.
Than my car got damaged and i had no traction and crashed again! i leaved because i doN't continue this shit Race. and my suspension was also Damaged.

1602 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 7:43 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

Grisu wrote:(watch replay 2:36) I don't know why Arnold crashed me, but he was 50 metres behind me, i take the corner normal, he turns into the corner and just crashs me Out. What was he thinking.
I am not sure if He tried to overtake me, because this was Stupid, and even if he failed the braking point, WHY, Does, he, turn, into, the, corner, this was ridiculous.
Than my car got damaged and i had no traction and crashed again! i leaved because i doN't continue this shit Race. and my suspension was also Damaged.

i was thinkin to overtake you.
But before that, i had 3 spins and spuns. little bit nervously at that time. Too much speed there. Not in purpouse. lost drive rythm and too angry.
Im sry.
If i get penalty i accept that. But i hope that admins watch evry thing before that too.

1702 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 7:47 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

and little more.
This race is good example. We have over 20 drivers. and i think there is only 4 to 6 drivers who respect overtake rules. Its easy watch that. laps 21 to 24. good example. I am side of the opponent. Opponent close the door and turn in to me. That suck´s.
Rules are very simple. if there is car at side of you. you have let pase there at least one car?????????
And yes that is you Jure. Very Happy

1802 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 7:57 pm

arnold i hope you think that me and you had a clean fight?

1902 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 8:23 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

Tom McKay wrote:arnold i hope you think that me and you had a clean fight?

Yes Tom, we had good Fight.

Hmmmm there is one thing. Is it ok overtake me, becouse i had more points before this race ??????

Surprised

Just wondering

lol!

2002 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 8:26 pm

no team orders at Lotus pliss Razz

2102 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 9th December 2012, 8:32 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Reading your comments seems like it was a very exciting race, that's cool Smile
I had a very good qualifying session. My laps from Q1 and Q2 were almost the same (it was a gap like several thousands of second between them) and they were only 0,1s slower than my personal best there. So I can say I sqeezed everything I got once again!

Start from the 5th grid was as always in this season which means very good Wink I passed Lau and found myself right behind Grisu. A while later he spun in T4 which was good for me Smile So only Soutie and Joe were in front of me. After a couple of laps I realized that I had no chances to keep their pace so I was doing everything to keep my eye on the guys who were behind.

Especially that my car was bad all the time. I was on a setup from Joe I received right before the race and I hadn't done any single lap to test it (ok maybe 1 lap during the warmup session). But I decided to take a full risk and as it turned out it was a good choice. Car was hard to drive, a lot of understeer - especially in my favorite part of the track T11 and 12 - I even went very wide once there and almost spun. Also it was very hard to drive through the tightest harpin. I was very, very careful but I made it.

3rd place is a great result for me and for the team. I regret Black had some problems because his pace was very good and we could've scored with two cars. Thanks to everyone who took a part especially to Soutie for his great victory and Joe (thx for the set) Smile See ya in China Wink

2202 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 10th December 2012, 3:00 pm

Wallace Darienço

I thought I would never be competitive
but I saw that I can be
1:32.9 was not my best lap in bahrain, but I saw that Jack and Panzin were not a lot faster than me.
then started the race, a clean start, where I was just accelerating the empty spaces of each curve
no agglomeration. I would do the hard tires 17 laps, I was surprised to get to be in the sixteenth unless I'm mistaken, but an incident which I want to watch again before taking any action. I fell for penultimate,
even hard tires My race pace was good compared to those who were in front of me, I could follow them closely for a few laps, and not be last all the time (:
Cue in a dispute with if I'm not mistaken I gave a light touch on his rear wheel and did spin, he lost the position to me and two more cars
so I thought the least I could do was park my car on the side and let it take at least my position.
I was startled to realize G ir su making noise with his willians behind me, twice gave the overdrive. not to disrupt their race but not much good, I got scared seeing sexy broken beside the track. the race had a different air.
at that time I was taking my first single and back in the race. of soutie.
missing twelve laps put medium tires
I was being lapped by lau BlackFox and if I am not mistaken when lau, I was almost at the same rate them. something strange. I thought it was my new tires, but I think symptoms were already running out of brakes.
by times in the last laps looking by rearview saw one or another car going slight off the runway. I got confused.
but ultimately finished in twelfth, only took about 6 or 7 good drivers, and I was pleased with the great progress for me.
and all I had to do for this was
stay in the black

just remember, thanks for the setup sexy

2302 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 10th December 2012, 3:32 pm

o_O

if you want to report any incidents there is about 1 hour left to do so

2402 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 10th December 2012, 4:20 pm

You did well, Wallace! Improving little by little - I'm glad I was able to help a little bit and I'm happy for you!
Smile

2502 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (shouting thread) 10th December 2012, 4:44 pm

Jackblack19

Jackblack19

I had big problems with my pc because i drove with my old pc which has a very bad graphic card -.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum