rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
03 - China GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro603 - China GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

03 - China GP (shouting thread)

+14
lau
Arek
raikk0
Adrian S Shole
Alex Hill
Grisu
Sven
Bober_Belarus
Luft_inspektor
ADI
soutie
backmarker
Otti
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

103 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 3:42 pm

READ THIS FIRST!!!

If you guys think other drivers were unfair (against you, or against the League's rules), PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened.
EXAMPLE:

- LAP xx
- TURN xx
- DRIVER(s) xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, etc
- INCIDENT: [describe the incident]
ONLY (and ALL) the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
(which means: if you don't tell the admins. about them, they will NOT be investigated.)
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

Now, pliss, give us your feedback about the Chinese GP (at Shanghai), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Type the sentence 'I read what Sexy wrote!' in the comments if you read this
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 13th January 2013, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

203 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 4:27 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

OK I think I havent heard for word luck great start after 1st corner 13th right after Arek and then I kept on racing with backmarker and then (I watched tape 4-5 times) Jure just came out of nowhere!! and hit the Backmarker and sctatched my ass and backmarker flew right on me!! then whole left side of my car was damaged (and this is the part that im most sorry for Sad ) I gave half throtle and my car started to slide I corrected it to right but there was Adrian and I couldnt see him and my car spun to right but adrian hit me It was 100% my fault but I couldnt do anything and IM REALY SORRY MATE Sad (what were you doing down there btw mate? ) IM very sad now and dunno I have to think why would I continue racing because after this I realy have no much motivation left cause this what is happening to me right now is total madness Sad

303 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 4:54 pm

Otti

Otti

fantastic start Very Happy At the hairpin I did a double overtake on Fox and Luft. But with the time my race was only shit Sad

403 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 4:55 pm

backmarker

so...yes.i had a little hesitant start because the cars kept disapearing and apearing in front of me,at the end of the second inter a Jordan blew me of the track and fell down in 20'th place with damage to the car.i managed to recover to 8'th place with a hugelly understeering car,when another crazy with a Brown hits me and spun me around.at that point i got sick of this race and give up.
it's to bad as i made some great passing moves and if my car have not got worse and worse,and din not go of track a little in 7'th lap due to understeer i think i could have got an easy top five even coming back from 20'th.
by the way Otti,i also did a double overtake Wink

503 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:02 pm

soutie

amazing race wd lau

603 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:06 pm

ADI

ADI

Pretty nasty stuff...I think in lap 1 Jure spun in T12 in front of me, I was just unlucky to be there on the inside, I got stucked a bit because of that losing some 3-4 positions...then a lap or two later I had a crowded battle with Joe, Arek I think and someone else, I made a nice undercut at the exit in T14 overtooking some 3 drivers that were battling each other but then on the entry at last corner being almost side by side with Joe and wanting to leave him as much as space as possible I clipped a bit the grass and I spun losing again good several positions, from then on the race was already compromised, I was just driving around, had a few battles with some drivers, my tyres (mediums) were worse and worse, had no longer motivation so in lap 15 I think, being too far back I just gave up and hit the wall on purpose Laughing

But the main problem is the qualy pace, something fundamentally is wrong, watching some drivers with about the same top speed I'm about 20kph slower in turn 8 for example which is easy flat, Im only doing 250kph there others are doing over 270 there...so I can't explain that. Anyway I'll work on it.

703 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:07 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I think I didnt hit anyone in race, had a little contact with Tom while exiting pit but really dont think that was of any importance, no damage to my car so I presume none to Tom's. Spun at least 2 times, 2 times stuck on curb at the end 8th place is fantastic.

803 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:13 pm

big shit race

spun out to last place, problem in pits, no pace, just shit tbh

903 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:14 pm

soutie

ADI you must us TC overide to get that extra speed

1003 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:18 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

terrible race, the bad start, was an accident and broken suspension. one great joy of battle with Adrian, every turn on last circles.

1103 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:19 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

good race. i had a pace of a tortoise on heroin but managed to get to P7 i dont know how Very Happy maybe its because i never do mistakes

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

1203 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:27 pm

Grisu

Grisu

adi it has to do with the traction, if you have a traction control on high, it blocks you're accerlation of the car before you're tyre override, so if you make you're setup wrong, like rear springers 200nm and front 120, btw so the traction control automatically blocks, and you can also not do 270km/h without the traction control, because of the heavy low traction grip. and yes traction control does not alow to use 100% power in the corners i think 5-6 km/h lesser.

1303 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:32 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

very very very disappointed
i had a terrible lap on Q2 everything was looking good until i got stucked on the last kerb
but i had a damn good start from 7th to 3rd , and a lap later ,Joe made a mistake so i up to 2nd ,so everything was looking good , however my medium tyres were damn slow after 7 laps , so i decided to pit earlier but at the 1st corner after my pit stop, i saw two cars passed me , so i chose the outside line but unfortunately backmarker's car was almost stop on the track so i hit him sorry Sad and two corners later i made a spin and lost many places , but unfortunately Bober hit me two corenrs later and i lost a few places again what a shitty lap Sad
really a frustration race at my home gp head wall

1403 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:34 pm

ADI

ADI

TC overide?? where, how, when?

(excuse my dumminnes Very Happy )

1503 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:39 pm

ADI: You can set a key on the game settings, so when you press this key, it turn the TC off (and when you release the key, the TC gets back ON again). It's a little dangerous to use, because it's easier to spin and it also consumes more engine wear.
Still it's up to you to figure out how to use it, with your setups and driving style.
Smile

I'm sorry for the guys who didn't have a good race. I KNOW how it feels - TRUST ME!!!
Better luck in the next ones and, pliss, just don't give up.
Smile

I'll talk about my race on the next post... FINALLY it was pretty good!!!
Very Happy

1603 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:39 pm

Grisu wrote:adi it has to do with the traction, if you have a traction control on high, it blocks you're accerlation of the car before you're tyre override, so if you make you're setup wrong, like rear springers 200nm and front 120, btw so the traction control automatically blocks, and you can also not do 270km/h without the traction control, because of the heavy low traction grip. and yes traction control does not alow to use 100% power in the corners i think 5-6 km/h lesser.

Facehand head wall wtf

1703 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:50 pm

Grisu

Grisu

i don't know how to say it better sry Sad...

1803 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 5:52 pm

it's okay, just send me your setup and then i will understand for sure

1903 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 6:03 pm

DEAR DIARY - MY WEEKEND:

Not so great Q1, because I had issues on the 1st 2 tries and had only a last try after that, since I had to keep an eye on the time of the session, so I could tell the drivers about the remaining time and etc...
Anyway... 34.9 was enough to put me in Q2 for the 3rd time on my career and for the 2nd weekend in a row - World (Personal) Record! Razz

On Q2 I had a pretty good lap and did a low 34.7 - exactly around my PB, although I had a virtual of 34.4, so... jah, I could've been even faster - you guys are lucky I somehow 'screwed' it up... LOL Razz
Anyway... P7, which was already my BEST starting position on my career in this League! But then Luft got a penalty for cutting and I earned an extra position! 6th - just amazing (to me)!!! Very Happy

And on the race... I AMAZINGLY and UNBELIEVABLY (if that's a word) had a GREAT pace and also LUCK - can you guys believe I was 'lucky'?! Well, I think I was and I'll tell you why...
First of all, I DIDN'T get involved in ANY race incidents (yay) and nothing 'weird' happened in front of me, dragging me into it (like in Melbourne)... Then I also had lots of guys fighting both in front and behind me, which helped me to keep the pace with the faster guys and also stay away from other guys trying to overtake me! And with that, I was able to make a 37.9 with Hards on the 1st stint, which I've NEVER done before! My PB on those conditions (Hards, 1st stint) was only a 38.2 so far - so that was GREAT!
And with my 1 stop strategy (Hards+Hards), I started to earn some good places when the 2 stoppers (even being faster than me) started to go to their pits!

And now the MOST AMAZING HIGHLIGHT of my race:
When I went to the pits, at the end of the lap 14, I had Denis right in front of me, also going for only 1 stop (probably on Hards too - otherwise he did 'magic' with Mediums or Softs) and we got to the pit lane together, but maybe for lack of practice on this track, he braked a little bit too early and a little bit too much on the pit lane entrance and then I OVERTOOK HIM RIGHT THERE - HA!!! And I did it through the left, but my pit spot was on the right and only a few meters away! Luckly (or skillfully... LOL) I was able to move to the right, right in front of him and got to my spot. And then the team worked well with a 3.8 secs pit stop and I was able to 'confirm the overtake' on the pit lane and got to the track only a few tenths of a second in front of them! BAM, IN YOUR FACE!!!
I'm SO gonna make a video of this - HA!!! Surprised

And the rest of the race was nice too... I was on P5 and knew some guys in front would pit again, so I would get to P3 and fight for the podium - and that was exactly what happened!!!
But with 3 laps to go... and since it was 'too good to be true', I 'had' to have some of my lack of luck back... Yes, luck abandoned me (again... what's new?) and while Denis and Grisu were fighting for P4 right behind me and I had a small chance of holding that P3 for the last 3 laps... I FUCKIN' GOT STUCK ON THE EXIT KERB OF THE HAIRPIN - and then both of them overtook me and I fell to 5th place... - GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
¬¬'

Anyway...
GREAT race and weekend, of course!!!
Top 5 is ALWAYS great, no doubt about it!
But DAMN!!!... I was SO close to get my 3rd career podium, finishing in 3rd place, on the 3rd race of the 3rd season, earning a total of... 3 positions from start to finish of the race - LMAO!!!
Anyway... that was close... Maybe in Portugal?!...
Senna got his first F1 victory there... Just sayin'...
Wink

I have just ONE question...

Yo, Arek...

WHY SO SLOW?!

Razz

P.S. - 'I read what Sexy wrote!

P.S. 2 JUST A REMINDER TO ALL THE DRIVERS:

IF YOU HAVE ANY RACE INCIDENT TO REPORT, SEND A PM TO ANY OF THE ADMINS!!!

ONLY the reported race incidents will be investigated.

2003 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 6:11 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

My lack of pace was self-inflicted, as I switched from Arek's faster, easier to drive set to my horrid Bahrain set from last week.
Then I made a mistake three seconds after the lights went green, and my race was done before the end of lap one.

I'll explain my view of things, but note that I'm not suggesting any penalties.

At the start, my thoughts were so preoccupied that soon after my car started moving, I pressed the pit limiter as if I was leaving the pits in a test session.
That put me out of sync going into T1, but I had a good run on the inside until Blackfox closed the door, spinning me backwards off the track.
In T6, I went around the outside of cueball, but I don't think he noticed me because I was pushed off the track there too.
Then as Tony said, I had no where to go in T13 which again, sent me off the track and I spun trying to recover.
Finally, as I recovered from the spin, somehow wallagada hit me and put me into another spin.

I kept going anyway, and had some nice battles with Jure and Bober. Congratulations lau and also Sexy!

2103 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 6:13 pm

raikk0

raikk0

just a boring race for me.maybe some duels with tom,adrian,arek and blackfox made it a little bit interesting

my pace sucks a lot because i have no time for practicing,especially in this period

Last edited by raikk0 on 16th December 2012, 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

2203 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 6:14 pm

Thanks, Adrian!!! And I'm also sorry for your lack of 'pace' (and luck too)!
Wish you a better luck and race at Portugal - but not better than mine, pliss!
Razz

2303 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 6:14 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

It was pretty nice race for me if I didn't count that I spun 5 times and finished 12th wihout points. Even if this was not enough for me Raikko passed me in the harpin two cornes to the checkered flag... Razz If I was 10th then I would've been pissed off but in that situation, just doesn't matter Smile

Anyway in case of fun it was a good race, a lot of interesting things happend around and even shitty result doesn't change it for me Smile

I had a good (I would say even an atomic) start from the 5th Grid. Cool Btw Quali went more or less as I expected. I passed Grisu and Denis both even before T1 and almost did the same to Lau but he had a better line. So far so good but in the entrance to T2 I took too much the inside thinking that Grisu was already behind. I didn't see him on my mirrors at all, he was in the dead zone. When I noticed him it was too late and I spun losing 7 places... I glad he didn't spin because of me.

Then I got another "adventure" in the lap 2. I was behind Black having Tom on my back. I had a great exit from that double technical left hander and I was about to pass Black but right before the chincae I got lag and all cars diasappeared... A moment later they came back and Black appeared right in front of my nose. I hit him a bit but fortunatelly he didn't spin. But I got bad luck. Tom touched me in my rear and I spun again... Not his fault. I guess he saw that much as me before hitting Black. Damn bad luck, but I never give up! Smile

A while later I got a very nice and tough battle vs Jure. We were fightting through 1,5 lap... till I spun again this time in the harpin. My mistake. I took that corner very tight pressing my throttle a little bit too much when my front wheels still were not enough straight. It was on the 5th lap and that was my 3rd spin Razz

I dopped down again but instantly found another guys to fight with which was nice. I didn't get bored at all Smile This time it was Sven and Tom. I passed Sven and was about to do the same to Tom but I was a little unpatient. We found ourselves too close to each other in the very fast and long right hander in sector 2. Tom was in front and took the wrong line and it started to thowing him off to the ouside. I had good grip. Tried to pass him by the inside but as it turned out I toched him and we both spun... Sad I'm sorry for that. So it was my 4th spin and it was still before my first pit stop Razz

Then I had a good race. I got some free track, I found my pace and I was passing other cars every now and then...

At the end we had a nice battle betweem me Joe and Black. To be honest mostly they had. I was 11th. Joe was 10th and Black 9th. I was really hoping to get some little pints or even a single point beucase I had a silence plan to score in every single race of the season. They were still like 4-5 sec in front of me but I was hoping Black would slow him down for me. And he did! They crashed each other! Laughing It was on the penultimate lap and I got them both right in front and I was right about to pass Joe. But after the chicane I opened throtle too much again trying too keep as close as possible to Joe to overtake him at the longest straight. Unfortunately my tyres were worn and... Not easy to guess. I spun for the f*** 5th time!!! Facehand And as I said at the beginig, Raikko who I got some nice battles with earlier took his adventage of his freshier tyres and pass me two corners to go... What a finish! Facehand Facehand Facehand

Anyway that was fun Smile I almost scored having 5 spins so not bad Razz Congratz for Lau for his first ever win in our league and other podium finishers! See ya in Portugal! Smile

2403 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 6:49 pm

But, Arek...

WHY SO SLOW?!?!?!
Razz

2503 - China GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 03 - China GP (shouting thread) 16th December 2012, 8:40 pm

lau

soutie wrote:amazing race wd lau

thanks mate , but for me , you are the fastest men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum