rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro605 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread)

+6
Sven
Alex Hill
Otti
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
ADI
Adrian S Shole
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

105 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 2:32 pm

READ ALL OF THE FIRST POST, PLISS!!!

If you guys think other drivers were unfair (against you, or against the League's rules), PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened.
EXAMPLE:

- LAP xx
- TURN xx
- DRIVER(s) xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, etc
- INCIDENT: [describe the incident]
ONLY (and ALL) the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
(which means: if you don't tell the admins. about them, they will NOT be investigated.)
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

Now, pliss, give us your feedback about the Monaco GP (at Monte Carlo), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Type the sentence 'I read the 1st post' in the comments if you read this
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

205 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:29 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

3:29am. Too tired.

Couldn't even be bothered reading my penalty so I was disqualified. Very Happy

I hope Alex wins this one. Good luck!

305 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:39 pm

ADI

ADI

Well as you saw my qually ended after T1, as I lost it on the exit, I'm not good at 1 lap shot, gotta work on it.

The race started ok, I gained 1 or 2 positions, then in lap 2 as I was attacking Otti I went on the inside at the 'nouvelle chicane' (after the tunnel), and at the first kink we both kinda squeezed a bit in there, me on the inside and he on outside, right after that due to lag he just 'disappeared', I didn't know where he was and he appeared right at the exit of that chicane when passing near the wall. There wasnt enough room for both of us, I hit that wall and we both spun.
I wanted you to see the replay but I didn't manage to install Sony Vegas yet so I'm just sending you the replay file so you can see how weird it was, I didn't have time to react when he just appeared back again side by side with me.
http://www.2shared.com/file/mGgeizLr/2011_Monaco_15.html

Next, after I lost a bunch of position, back in the field I was following Arnie I think, when in the same chicane he went wide and had a very slow exit (near that wall) I was just taken by surprise, arriving right in his gearbox I didn't have sight of that damn wall at the exit and I hit it again, this time losing my wing and the car ending up in a weird position losing a lot of time to get it back in the good direction. Too much for me so I abandoned the race.
It's a shame, I had a pretty good pace, I was hoping to get near podium or on it.

405 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:41 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

i had connection lost guys good luck

505 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:45 pm

Otti

Otti

Yeah Adi, I think it was a server lag or something like that :/ Sad to have it in that situation Sad My overtake on sexy was great Very Happy

605 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:51 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

FUCK FUCK I cannot believe this
when i finished all my 2 stops i had about 15 sec lead but then i lost focus ,crashed my front wing so i had to make a pit stop and thanks to that i ran out of fuel on the fucking last lap 他妈的
but anyway 4th place is ok but so so frustrating Sad head wall

705 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:55 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

well finally i got 9th and im very happy with it i thought i wont get any points after my 2 big crashs were i lost my front wing

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

805 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:56 pm

Someone spelled a curse on me.

That's the only explanation.

Here are the list of things that went wrong to me and NONE of them were my fault:

- At the quali, I was BLOCKED BY DENIS on which was my best lap (and the only clean lap I got) - THANK YOU!

- I was LUCKY to start in last and got to the 11th place in 5 laps by dodging everyone who crashed in front of me - the ONLY positive thing that happened to me...

- After my pit stop (I was in 9th place), I got Adrian S Shole in front of me. My huds showed him 1 lap behind and then suddenly he was actually right in front me (I was 11th and he was 10th then), and then he appeared as being 1 lap behind again and then again right ahead of me - probably some bug from the game... The fact is that I didn't know if he was 1 lap behind or not. Anyway... He first let me go, so I thought he was really 1 lap behind... But then he started to try and overtake me... And I though: Come on, Adrian! If you're 1 lap behind, just let me go!... - the fact is that he did overtook me 1 or 2 times and then I was able to overtake him again, but I lost SO MUCH time and Sven and Arnie who were behind me with a relative good gap got cloer to me... And then, on top of everything... ADRIAN HIT ME right after the hairpin and made me spin... I lost my places to Sven and Arnie... - THANK YOU!

- One or two laps later, Sven hit the wall on the pool chicane and I tried to avoid him the best I could... I thought I did, because from my t-cam view, it didn't look as if I hit him, but... I noticed my front wing was gone!... So... jah... another unscheduled pit stop for a new front wing - THANK YOU!

- One or two laps later, I got Arek behind me, to lap me and I got the first blue flag warning at the very start of S2, so since Arek wasn't close enough to overtake, I decided to wait until the tunnel entrance to let him go, but at the tunnel entrance, I guess he 'half-spun' or something and although I was pretty slow to let him go, he just didn't got closer to me and then guess what?!... The game gave me a damn drive through for disrespecting a blue flag - I was like WTF?!?!?!... - I thought in giving up, but still I went to the pits and served that damn penalty...

- When I got back on track, I was in 12th place and my race was already all fucked up, but since it's Monaco (and everything can happen), I decided to keep going anyway, but... a few laps later my PHOTOSHOP CRASHED and a damn popup screen appeared on my rF screen and I lost control on the game - I couldn't control my car, because that popup screen 'overrode' the game commands! So, I hit the wall at the penultimate corner and when I was able to close that damn window, I was without my front wing again and would have to take the whole lap without it to fix it, so... that was just too much for me and... I abandoned.

So, jah... someone spelled a curse on me - THANK YOU!

905 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:57 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

and congraty tommy of course!

1005 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:58 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
- One or two laps later, Sven hit the wall on the pool chicane and I tried to avoid him the best I could... I thought I did, because from my t-cam view, it didn't look as if I hit him, but... I noticed my front wing was gone!... So... jah... another unscheduled pit stop for a new front wing - THANK YOU!

lol i will make a video of that crash Very Happy

1105 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 4:59 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

yes yes yes PODIUM cheers

1205 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 5:00 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Bullshit race!, I was bumped from behind many times.

I lost a lot of time behind too many slow drivers (It wasn't even rush hour in Monaco)
And then two laps before the end i ran out of fuel.

sick

Congrats Tom!

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 13th January 2013, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

1305 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 5:00 pm

I don't think it's funny when you fucked up someone else's race.

The funny thing is that except for Adrian, the other 2 guys who did shit to me (whether by accident or on purpose) finished the race in good places (or at least better than me)...

Life is unfair...

1405 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 5:01 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I don't think it's funny when you fucked up someone else's race.

The funny thing is that except for Adrian, the other 2 guys who did shit to me (whether by accident or on purpose) finished the race in good places (or at least better than me)...

Life is unfair...
arnold braked in the middle of the chicane and i tried to avoid him and flue over the curbs into the wall

1505 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 5:04 pm

ADI

ADI

Pff Sexy, I'm sorry....I guess you had harder times than me Razz

1605 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 5:06 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

I do not care for all and actually showed how to drive but all the happiness here and there a couple of real drivers

1705 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 5:09 pm

In some weeks I may not be able to race every race because of my job, so.. I'm just frustrated that the races I CAN race are being fucked up by 'external forces'... Really just frustrating.

1805 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 6:13 pm

quali went perfectly, i was able to hold my nerve and put in a good lap for pole

from my test runs i had concluded that 3 stop would actually be the fastest strategy if you avoided traffic, but i wasn't counting on the great pace of alex hill.

i came out after my first stop 4 seconds behind the Girus but i soon caught him, and so i lost time to Alex

in a moment of confusion i put the wrong tyres on at my second stop and my strategy was totally messed up

then i had a spin at low mirabeau / entrance to portier corner, and had to reverse out the way of Lau

i had pretty much given up 1st place, so i just focused on beating Lau, so i took a gamble and decided to pit and use Softs for the last 11 laps, and i managed to overtake Lau through the pit stops.

then Alex had some bad luck, i dunno what happened. but i've had my own bad luck at monaco in previous seasons so i don't feel too gifted about this victory Razz

1905 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 8:43 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I have mixed feelings after that GP. From the one side, the 6th place is not bad at all considering my problems to reach a good time during our practice sessions before the GP. But from the other side, I could've finished easily 3rd (due to problems Alex Hill has had) or at least 4th...

I had a great Q2. One shot one kill rule - nothing more to add - greetings to ADI Smile But to be honest I have no idea where it came from... The lap was clean and great but I don't think it was much more better than many of laps I was doing reaching 14,6-7 during all practice sessions I had before, but somehow the stopwatch showed 14,2... Good for me Surprised

After the start I was able to save my 3rd position and defend it agains Joe for many laps. I was trying to be very careful, so my pace was a bit slower than it could've been. Joe must have been pissed of because of that, but... it's racing Smile

In my first pit stop I made mistake by not changing the compound from medium to soft (I wanted to do medium - soft - soft). I just forgot to do that, but it wasn't the worst thing what happened to me. I had the whole race under control to my second pit stop...

Right before getting in I switched on my hud the option "don't repair", but my pit spot turned out as my "nail for the coffin". Since I drive Ferrari I always have first pit spot (old good times in HRT were better because I had last pit spot then, and I was always able to set everything I needed driving down the pit lane before my service. Now I don't have a luxury like that and sometimes it causes some problems to me but it does espeically at Monaco where is very difficult to "hit the spot" due to damn wall at the entrance.

Of course I had to hit that damn wall right before my mechanics, and there was no time to turn "do not repair option" off again, so stupid mechanics started to fix my car and I lost 15s instead of 4s... head wall I should've been more careful but it's always easy to say now after the race, harder to do when you fight for tens of seconds...

If it wasn't enough I had a spin and Denis overtok me which costed me like 5s.

Later around 30-32 laps Alex Hill came out from the pits right in front of me. I suspected he may have had some problems and I realized that my damn second pit stop costed me the 3rd place...

But at the very end of the race, half lap to I ran out of fuel...

Yesterday during our last test race I started with 102L and finished having 20L still in my car so I thought 82-83L would be perfect to tank in. I even wanted to be more safe and took 88L on aboard. I didn't consider the fact that during the testrace my pace was slower and I had some little "breaks" for a talk etc so my fuel usage was lower. Now I pushed very hard and it costed me that I haven't completed the whole race distance. But when it happend I was 6th anyway so I haven't lost anything... I just thought to myself that if it happend to me being at 3rd place I probbaly would've shot my head lol!

So maybe it's good for me that it has ended up like that Smile

Congratz to Tom for his great win! Now I remember what he said struggling to set a good time before the Australian GP ,that he didn't have any chances at all with this mod compared to LMT which suited to him better. I answered that our season is long, we got many different kinds of tracks and everyone will have his 5min of fame so... here it is Wink

Sorry for blabbing too much and see ya in... Damn what we got next? Canada? Could be Smile Flag

2005 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 8:57 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
- One or two laps later, I got Arek behind me, to lap me and I got the first blue flag warning at the very start of S2, so since Arek wasn't close enough to overtake, I decided to wait until the tunnel entrance to let him go, but at the tunnel entrance, I guess he 'half-spun' or something and although I was pretty slow to let him go, he just didn't got closer to me and then guess what?!... The game gave me a damn drive through for disrespecting a blue flag - I was like WTF?!?!?!... - I thought in giving up, but still I went to the pits and served that damn penalty...
I got a big burnout and had to save myself from the spin then. Sorry Smile
Btw that's funny you got a penalty for disrespecting blue flag given by the game! Surprised

2105 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 9:01 pm

'funny'?... scratch - that wasn't even fair, since I actually DIDN'T disrespect it...

2205 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 9:02 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:'funny'?... scratch - that wasn't even fair, since I actually DIDN'T disrespect it...
That's the reason it's funny Very Happy

2305 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 9:04 pm

Good job, Steward. Penalties are your department and the game gave me an undeserved one and... you think it's funny?...
Ok.

2405 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 9:07 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

It was joke, don't cry Smile

2505 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 05 - Monaco GP (shouting thread) 13th January 2013, 9:08 pm

Not crying. Just frustrated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum