rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro606 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

06 - Canada GP (shouting thread)

+10
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
lau
Joe McLaggen
soutie
Arek
Bober_Belarus
Alex Hill
Adrian S Shole
raikk0
Sven
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

106 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 3:33 pm

Bla bla bla...

206 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 4:47 pm

Lau said:

1 week at a work setting, as in the first 2 turns without any trace of respect to be taken out. nice !

I'll think about future participation. 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 1205344956

306 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 4:49 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

wow 4th place in quali that was unexpected Smile then in the race i had a great start and finished 5th

sry joe for hitting you i braked a little too late and touched you Sad

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

406 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 4:58 pm

raikk0

raikk0

brakes failure on lap 27

Last edited by raikk0 on 20th January 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

506 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 4:59 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Still haven't had a clean race this season, but that's racing, I guess.

Again I had a decent start and was up 8 places by T3. I thought from then I'd start a train again but my pace was actually decent. I caught Arek in T1 and he went a little wide into T2 so I took the inside. We made contact on the exit and I lost my wing.

From my perspective, I was holding my line on the inside edge of the track. But judging by how his car spun, I guess his rF registered that I hit him. I'm not sure why he was so far on the inside when there was heaps of space on the normal racing line, though.

After my spin I tried to get off the racing line but there were cars on the inside because Arek moved also, so it became a mess.

After that I'd lost well over 30s plus a pit stop, so I got lapped pretty quick. Wasn't much point in going but I did anyway because I knew people would have brake failures. Happy to get a point, but would be happier to have a clean race for once. It doesn't help that I don't have time to practice either.

I hope the next race is cleaner.

606 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:03 pm

My quali was not great. I had a hard time getting to the 15s and my PB was 15.5, but I only got a 15.8.
At the end I noticed that even a 15.5 wouldn't mean much anyway and I would still start in 14th or 13th... so I started in 15th - fair enough.

At the start, I tried my best to avoid ADI at T1 and still I bumped him. Luckly, he didn't spin or went off track, but... I also got bumped by Adrian and I went offtrack because of that (jah, already started with my great luck - what's new?)... on the grass, trying to get back on track, my car was spinning, so I lost several seconds with all of that shit and fell to 20th (LAST) place - yay!...
After that, I started getting some positions back due to other guys also spinning and having issues - that was obviously good (for me)!
But I wasn't able to have a great pace and I made 2 or 3 mistakes MYSELF during the whole race. I 'half-spun' at the 1st chicane (T3/T4) and also at the exit of the hairpin, which also made me lose a LOT of time and even a few positions, also keeping me away from the groupd of cars in front of me, so my first stint (first 23 laps, on Hards) were pretty 'lonely' - but I'm not complaining about that. Still it's a shame that my 1 stop strategy depended on having a good pace and staying as 'close' as possible to the first drivers, and... I failed at it...

Later on the race some guys started to have trouble - especially with the brakes (ADI, Luft, among others), so I earned their positions!
And at the last 13 or 14 laps, I met Arek and he was in front of me. We went to the pits together at lap 23 for soft tyres to the last 12 laps and then I started to hunt Arek down... being a little faster than him lap after lap, until I was finally able to overtake him (lap 26) on the 'long back straight' (before the last chicane) - a very nice and clean overtake, BTW - thanks, Areko, for being a fair driver! You fought well, young Padawan... I mean... garotinho juvenil! Razz
But then, Areko decided to annoy me until the end and I was trying to tell him to don't be Otti's dildo, because.. I wasn't Dildo Boy - LOL
I don't know if he would overtake me or not, but with 4 laps to go, he spun after T2 and I was like... YYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!! PEGA NA MINHA BENGA E BALANÇA!!! PASSA AMANHÃ, SEU JUVENIIIIIIIL!!! (I almost hit my quick chat button!...) Very Happy - and then I just had to 'bring my baby home' and I finished in 7th place, scoring 6 little points - FINALLY!!!

And I dedicate this to my girlfriend (love you, baby! Be strong!) and to her mom who had a stroke and is at the hospital fighting for her life... - thank you for ALL of your support and love, baby!!!
Special thanks also to Joe McLaggen for also helping me with the car setup and also cheering me up, as a teammate should do - congrats for another podium, Joe!!! I believe you got the Championship lead back (still have to update the tables right now...)
cheers

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 20th January 2013, 5:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

706 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:07 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

well a messy race for me
everything went wrong at turn 1 , i got some lovely touch from behind and then jumped into air and down to very behind , then after turn 2, i saw several cars stopped on the track , and i had to brake and avoid them but luckily my front wing was still on my car
then i recovered a few places
after 2nd pit stop i was right behind Sven and i didnt worry about too much and just waiting for him to make mistake but unfortunately i made a mistake spun my car lost time and places then i had a tough battle with ADI and i spun on the last chicane so basically i gave up the race just take care of the car and finished on 6th place , wasnt too bad actually although i could have chances fighting for 5th but who kers
anyway congrats for all the guys on podium

Last edited by Alex Hill on 20th January 2013, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

806 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:08 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

wow cool signature adrian! who did it?

906 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:08 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

good job tom Smile

1006 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:11 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

good race! good start and some good overtaking Sven and rakio became 3)). pitstop after left for Sven, but was able to quickly to overtake)) on last circles with an excellent the struggle Joe, sorry that not got on the podium.

1106 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:26 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I'm sorry Lau and I understand your frustration becuase you spent a lot of time practicing, but things like that happen. Sometimes is worth to sacrifice a position especially knowing that you are faster and race is longer than just one lap. I just watch a replay from my game and it was 50/50 situation. I don't know what cam do you use when you play, but from the TV cam you could see Force Idia car on the inside. Would be enough to just pull a little bit to the outside and you would've been avoid the contact. Instead of that you tried to take that corer as tight as possible knowing there was a car on the inside, so it came to the contact...

You can compare that situation to my incident with Adrian. It was exactly the same (lap 3, same corner). I went a little bit wide at the entrance and Adrian took his chance to sqeeze between me and the inside curb. But with the difference that I couldn't see him from my TV cam at all so I wasn't sure whether he was there or not (just saw him a bit on my right virtual mirror). At the exit of the corner I went out using tighter line because Luft was right in front of me and I wanted to have a good position to do a pass, but unfortunately Adrian was still there, came to the contact and I spun. And I don't think it was his mistake. Just race accident as we got many every race but this time it ended up badly for us...

Anyway all my race was shitty. Maybe except the start which was really good and I jumped up from 12th to 7th. At the end I had very nice fight against Sexy but that noob didn't want to let me go Razz 8th place is ok. I didn't expect that so im happy with points Razz

Congratz to the podium finishers, and I'm looking forward to another race. Smile

1206 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:31 pm

Yo, Arek... million dollar question:

WHY SO SLOW?!
Razz

1306 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:39 pm

soutie

POWER CUT Sad

1406 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 5:56 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Qualy wasn't so good today, actually I was looking forward to the race. The race was good but i could have achieved a better result or even the victory if i wouldn't have lost time in 2 stupid accidents that i didn't cause.

why Sven?? almost 50% of the times I overtake you, you try to overtake me back with a hit... i say it because it's not the first time....

1506 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:01 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Congrats Sexy for those well deserved points, well done!

1606 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:02 pm

Thank you so much, mate!!!
I'm sorry for my silly mistakes (and my lack of luck at the race start - sponsored by Adrian... lol) - I also think I could've done it better if it wasn't for all of that time lost... Anyway... I can't complain much about my result after all the bad races I had so far (except for China)!...

And I'm sorry to hear about your issue with Svenoob... Tsc, tsc, tsc!...
¬¬'

1706 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:04 pm

lau

Arek wrote:I'm sorry Lau and I understand your frustration becuase you spent a lot of time practicing, but things like that happen. Sometimes is worth to sacrifice a position especially knowing that you are faster and race is longer than just one lap. I just watch a replay from my game and it was 50/50 situation. I don't know what cam do you use when you play, but from the TV cam you could see Force Idia car on the inside. Would be enough to just pull a little bit to the outside and you would've been avoid the contact. Instead of that you tried to take that corer as tight as possible knowing there was a car on the inside, so it came to the contact...

You can compare that situation to my incident with Adrian. It was exactly the same (lap 3, same corner). I went a little bit wide at the entrance and Adrian took his chance to sqeeze between me and the inside curb. But with the difference that I couldn't see him from my TV cam at all so I wasn't sure whether he was there or not (just saw him a bit on my right virtual mirror). At the exit of the corner I went out using tighter line because Luft was right in front of me and I wanted to have a good position to do a pass, but unfortunately Adrian was still there, came to the contact and I spun. And I don't think it was his mistake. Just race accident as we got many every race but this time it ended up badly for us...

Anyway all my race was shitty. Maybe except the start which was really good and I jumped up from 12th to 7th. At the end I had very nice fight against Sexy but that noob didn't want to let me go 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 253468018 8th place is ok. I didn't expect that so im happy with points 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 253468018

Congratz to the podium finishers, and I'm looking forward to another race. 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 650269930

in that corner, only if the force can overcome the inside. I was on the corner when I was hit. and that only because there is respect. I have not caused any incident never home and I forced an overhaul. I kept the curve, and I have not got over that Force India.

as proof of Repect for other opponents, look at me and Sout 1 turn. I could do the same thing that made Force India, but I did it because I could cause the same thing happened to me. what this is about.
otherwise keep my decision.

1806 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:17 pm

everything went pretty well for me, i wasn't expecting a front row before today so that was welcome.

and then some luck fell my way, soutie made a mark webber start and then disappeared, lau went out early.

i had a race long battle with Denis, which was good and clean. except when he went to the pits for his first pit stop he almost gave me a heart attack as he went flying past my rear wing in to the pits Razz

the only problems i had were Blue Flag issues, in Quali and in the Race

WALLADAGA - why did you try to race me when i was lapping you and i was 2 seconds a lap faster than you? you almost caused a big crash with yourself, Antonio, Denis and I

seriously you need to take an ARDS test

1906 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:24 pm

yes also i made this 'trophy' - RFR WDC (world drivers champion)

06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 7clexjr6

i tried to put it in Arek's signature as well, but it didn't work

maybe Arek you could add this to your signature as you have been champion?

2006 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:28 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

maybe you can also add the season in which they were wc?

2106 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:35 pm

maybe

2206 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:50 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

OK as for my race SHIT lets start from beginning ok as for bad luck(sexy are we competing? Razz )it came in exit of the 1st corner when there was big pile up right in front of me I think laus jaguar was sideways and I tried ti avoid them but couldnt do anything so I touched and right after that someone crashed into me and as I remember I was flying a bit but who cares then after that WHOLE right side of my car was demaged including front left suspension too anyway I kept on going and it was pretty ok till 7th lap when my car spun on kerb and crashed into wall of champions(maybe god tries to send me message who knows Razz ) and I lost my front wing I went into pits right away and had 24 seconds stop yes you read it good 24 seconds and put medium set on and after that I did as much as I could and did rest of race on medium tyres (yah 25 laps to be exact) and now Im thinking if there wasnt these 2 big bullshit mistakes maybe but only maybe I could come close to adrian actualy but ok Im stil waiting for my 1 damn point Crying or Very sad I want it so hard Sad and BTW Wallagada did push me on the gras at the exit of 2nd chicane I think and puting me into wall tom and dennis were behind and it could have been horrible accident which almoast turned out to be cause I couldnt brake normaly and actualy almoast went straight on so tom and dennis sorry if something was wrong that I did but I just wanted to let you know that it wasnt my fault see you guys later bb Razz

2306 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 6:57 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

Whweeelll..

quali went good. Start was good. i made 1 mistake at turn 3 i think, throttle too quiq, and allmost spin. I dropped palce 10. Start climping better position´s.
Race speed was good. after 2 pit i have good place, about 1 - 1,3 sec behind place 5. and then car starting behaving very badly. when brakes and when throttle.
Dont know what happend before needle turn. SORRY Adi. Im clad that u can continue the race.
brake´s died. shit fuck sshit fuck. Very nervously at this moment. I had good chance to drive place 3-6 Sad
whell now it´s time to cry. Next time maby next time....
Congrats Tom! we can win construction champ.. if i get my car last hole race..

2406 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 7:47 pm

ADI

ADI

Good job Tom.

To put it short, well I was 'hung-over' also didnt get too much sleep and was not in the mood for Q2, just made a few laps in q1 (my pb being almost 1 sec faster than that time)and said lets see what the race can be, although initially didnt want to participate.

Race: misfortune in the crowded first turns, controversial moments during overtakes, spins, had good pace, bla bla bla..brakes failed with 2 laps to go while I was 6th.

But racing its fun! Smile

2506 - Canada GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 06 - Canada GP (shouting thread) 20th January 2013, 8:03 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

A good start and I am 2. Throughout the race I struggled with Tom and it was a battle for 1 place. On the last lap I took a chance and mistake.
Well done Bober.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum