rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro611 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread)

+3
ADI
raikk0
Sven
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

111 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 3:12 pm

Tell us the 'story' of YOUR belgium GP, pliss...

211 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 4:07 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

BIG PENALTY FOR SEXY HITTING ME ON PURPOSE WHILE REJOINING! that fucked my whole car and suspension i lost about 1 second every lap after it thank you very much.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

311 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 4:40 pm

???

I didn't hit you on purpose at all!!!

And I rejoined as carefuly as I could!!!

Grow up, pliss.

My race wasn't as great as last week's...
I got bumped by Sven at 1st lap (after the long straight), then by Tom and even by my own teammate - lol
Still I was able to 'survive' and got my car to the end, finishing in 4th place, ALMOST getting raikkO at the last chicane - nice ending though!
Smile

411 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 4:47 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

well you will get a drive threw at least for it because it destroyed my car Wink

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

511 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 4:53 pm

But HOW, if I did NOT do ANYthing to you?!
I just rejoined the track. On the LEFT side, OUTside the racing line. YOU should've avoided me. YOU bumped me and got damage to your car.
I did NOT do ANYthing wrong.

My own replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wq12ihs5wn0eki0

And YOU fucked up your own race when you got a penalty for speeding on the pit stop and YOU decided to abandon.
You were mad and wanted someone to blame for it and then you chose me.
But it was ALL YOUR OWN fault. BOTH bumps YOU gave me and your penalty on the pit.

Sad, but true.

611 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 5:00 pm

raikk0

raikk0

i had some great fights with tom, joe and arnold.on lap 19 i lost my front wing so i had to finish the race with a damaged car.in the end i managed to keep 3rd place even if sexy tried to overtake me on last corner.

711 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 5:07 pm

ADI

ADI

Don't wanna find excuses but I had very few sleep last night which meant that I was a good few tenths down per lap from what I should've Razz
But still it was a good race, quite dull though...in fact it's my best finish since I use a wheel.
I maintained my place at the start after Denis and after a few attacks on him in first lap he pulled away in a few laps at about sth over 2 secs where it stayed steady for some laps...after what the imminent happened: I spun..in T1 again Very Happy That took me to sth over 5 secs gap to Denis. But somehow that stimulated me a bit and I managed to find sth of my 'normal' pace. In the laps remaining to Denis's pit I reduced the gap down to about 2,5 secs...
After 1 lap I made my pit and after that I slowly shaved Denis's lead to about 1 sec with some 2 laps to go when...in Pouhon I went just a bit wide and not wanting to risk a spin on that high speed I let the car go on the run-off area. Maybe if I just pulled the wheel harder it would've stay on track, but I dont know, I didn't wanna risk. And that was it, the gap was again some 4-5 secs...
Then in last lap due to lack of concentration after Les Combes I 'slipped' the car a bit on gravel losing some more seconds...but it didn't matter, I was already too far away from Denis.

Its a good result, considering my past ones...but there's always 'ifs' and 'could've' Smile

My biggest satisfaction is that I finally got the grips with the wheel and no TC.

811 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 17th March 2013, 10:34 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Terrible race for me. Because of two reasons. The first one, I don't know what happened in Eau Rouge on the first lap. I was on the inside at the straight leading down the hill having Blackfox in front of me. I wanted to make sure I was going to take those corners being safe, even lifted my throttle to avoid a contact with my teammate. I also noticed there was a car on the inside trying to sqeeze itself so I took a very wide line to leave a space but seems like it wasn't enough to avoid a contact...

I got hit being pushed off the track and ended my short adventure with the Belgium GP in the wall without my front wing. But it wasn't the worst thing I had. Incidents like that just happen. I tried to contunue and several laps later my laptop got overheated again and turned itself off... Sad

There is no way to play like that. My laptop seems to be just done. The man who's done the service cleaned everything and also told me that the fan actually has some leeway and that's what causes those strange noises coming out of there but generally looks fine and works. The temp is fine when I don't play. It goes back to normal when I quit the game too. It just increases over the limit when I play through the longer period of time. It could be sth related to the graphic card as well. He also said that actually I could try to change the fan but I have no guarantee it would change anything. It would probbaly kill the noise and that's all. That thing is just exploited after 3 years of heavy usage... Sad

I don't know yet but seems like I will have to suspend my participation till I buy sth I could play with it. Sad

911 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 18th March 2013, 1:33 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

start was good, 1 lap was very good. speed was exelent about 3 laps. and then my tyres smelted under the car Smile
i drive soft tyres. maby i should take mediums at 1 pit. but but, some good battles.
but i feel like empty hand. 7 place is good if look results before this. but but.....

1011 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 18th March 2013, 2:11 pm

terrible race ultimately

started out with promise, got up into top 10 from last, and was much faster than the other cars around me

but i was held up in battles with slower cars including Sven and my teammate. i could have got a podium if i had been able to clear these two.

ultimately though it 2 mistakes by myself that cost me a good result. 1st was a mistake before my 2nd pitstop that lost me 2-3 seconds, leaving me behind a slower group of cars after that stop. this led to the 2nd mistake, i hit the back of Joe in my impatience because he was slow through the Les Combes chicane and i ended up in the wall minus my front wing.

to salvage 2 points after that is quite lucky i guess, but it could have been 10 or 15!! so i think i am out of the championship fight now, it looks between Joe Denis and Soutie now...

1111 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 18th March 2013, 4:07 pm

lau

My race started badly from the start . Good Samaritan as usual, we avoided competitors in front of me and I was pushed into the first corner in the wall. then the reward in o - rouge I was seriously hit ( i think unintentional) but enough to lose performance car. and as I struggled to pull the whole race lap times by 2 seconds. could be worse than the setup.

c'est la vie

1211 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 21st March 2013, 1:16 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

My race was just cruise around and enjoy the view. Last lap I noticed no more cars on the track although race was still going, for some reason I lost connection but game didnt crash or stop - and I finished but only on my PC Smile. Thankfully my car was the last driving car on track and 1 point is mine, YES, THANK YOU team.

I had 1 moment when Bober crashed in front of me, low wings are so hard to control when spontaneous reaction occur, I've turned to harsh, lost control and damaged wing. Not Bobers fault at all, just a misfortune not to react a bit slower.

This starting from pits is annoying, 15sec behind last car is really to much - but those are the rules, hope they will change.

1311 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 21st March 2013, 2:04 pm

yes luft

we will review the rules about penalties, and make them better for next season

i want to make the punishments fit the crime

because i agree with you, starting from the pits is too much punishment for some incidents

but we must have a way to deal with drivers that cause multiple incidents

1411 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11 - Belgium GP (shouting thread) 21st March 2013, 2:10 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I agree, there should be punishment and save the pit for real gangsta type, but for a small bump in the ass is maybe too harsh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum