rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro615 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread)

+4
Sven
soutie
Michal
raikk0
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

115 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 3:00 pm

Tell us the 'story' of YOUR Pacific GP, pliss...

215 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 4:09 pm

raikk0

raikk0

shit race, no practice,no pace, lots of errors in the first 4 laps so i decided to abandon

315 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 4:26 pm

Michal

Michal

C++ Runtime Error, damn Windows XP is showing its age.

Erm First of decent start, made 4 places because of a few incidents (spin, crashes, lockups). I had 2 lap scrap with Bober, got in contact with him on last turn, made him spin and I felt I was gaining unfair advantage so I slowed down and got bogged down by ADI Soutie and someone else. Really nice fight for p14 or p something with Arnie. Potentially aiming for 1 point lol but this time windows failed me.

415 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 4:38 pm

soutie

Bogged down by me lolies

515 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 4:45 pm

soutie

and now im kicked???banned??

615 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 4:48 pm

soutie wrote:and now im kicked???banned??

yes bye bye

715 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 4:50 pm

soutie

????

815 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:04 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

tom stop it.

well my quali was great P2. race was good leading all the time (except after my pit) until joe came in the last laps and we fought very much until he overtook me in the second last lap. then in the last lap i shortend the gap in sector 3 and was exactly behind him on the last straight but failed to overtake him. 0:00.034 gap at the finish line Sad

congrats joe! Surprised

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

915 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:05 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Q2 went very wrong on last sector lost about 0.6 to my best sector time but still got a 4th not bad though
for the race , not a bad start kept the 4th place after T1 but felt a hit from behind on T2 but didnt lose much , then i was driving nicely behind Joe( who is fighting for the title) but i saw lau was quick behind me so i thought he was on 2 stops strategy so i let him pass easily , however Joe didnt really want to let him pass so we had some battle , nice though but made us losing time to Denis , in the end lau spun and Joe lost places and Denis right behind us , so for the championship more interesting i decided to just let Denis and Joe pass( actually i was helping Joe cos he helped a lot) however i was a bit bored on the next laps so decided to change my driving view to Denis and Joe but damn i forgot to keep my car straight went to the grass and Sexy passed me easily head wall
then on lap 15, i decided to pit earlier however because i didnt have any full testrace exprience i forgot the speed limit was about 79 or 80 , i was to fast so got a drive-through penalty head wall and had to take it on the next lap so the race basicly over for me
however nightmare still wasnt over, on the last laps i lost focus and tyres were basicly gone so loose points to Bober and lau head wall
just terrible , could have been the top 5 Sad anyway congrats Joe ,Sven( Surprised nice job )

Last edited by Alex Hill on 14th April 2013, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

1015 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:09 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

oh btw soutie you are not banned tom was only a bit angry because you are so good in managing tires but suspect us to cheat? well what ever

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

1115 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:13 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

a good start. without incident. good fight with Arek on the first circles, but hard within the rules. then I got hit by Blakfoks, turn the loss of several positions. Fox, whither thou going? then the fight with Michael. getting back kick back, turn. after the pitstop drove over Alex, on last circles by his tires swam and I was able to approach. I'm sorry alex

1215 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:18 pm

ADI

ADI

This time I'll say it: phuck!

Rolling Eyes Now I am bit frustrated. The first lap was dreadful...I had a slow start, lost 2-3 positions but gained back due to others making errors, then in Dunlop chicane lau makes a move on inside, he gets by (with some troubles), the cars in front were slow in the chicane (it was the first lap) so I braked really really hard to make sure that I don't hit anyone there (like lau did) but seems I braked too hard and I spun (also distracted by lau move...) and got hit by some cars, then after I repositioned the car forward, I left a bit of space on the inside on 2nd chicane turn untill I got back to speed but I got a touch again (I think it was a Jordan) and spun and got hit some more by some cars... Now I was P17, and if that wasn't enough on straight-finish line I wanted to check the damage on car but pressed the wrong button, and switched to neutral Very Happy lost some more seconds. I was almost 20 seconds behind leaders.

But with a good strategy, reasonable pace (although I haven't made a full stint simulation) and others making mistakes I got up to 5th.

My frustration is that I finished 24 seconds behind leaders, so without the incidents from lap 1 I could've been again in contention for a podium. But I have to get my head that's just racing. But I still love it.

Congrats to Joe, critical result for the championship and Sven (where did you get that pace?? I think you and this track are in love)

1315 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:19 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

that was a good fight Bober Smile

1415 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:23 pm

Well, my weekend started ok and according to the plan...
Q1 was inside the expectations and I went to Q2 on 7th place.
On Q2 I was on a 14.7, maybe 14.6 (or even faster) lap and then on the very last corner, Michal got online and the game 'blinked' (got a very small lag), but that was enough to make me lose control of the car.. I tried to regain control, but then it lost its rear at the entrance of the main straight, so I only got a damn 15.5 and started in 9th place.

TO EVERYONE:
GUYS... WHEN YOU LOSE CONNECTION DURING Q2 (or want to join the server for the first time and see we're already on the 'Qualifying session'), UNLESS YOU ARE ON Q2 AND HAVEN'T TAKEN YOUR LAP YET...

WAIT UNTIL WARMUP TO (re)JOIN THE SERVER!!!!!!!

When a driver joins, 2 things happen:
A message appear on the chat box (and what's the point in forbidding chat on Quali then?!) and most of the time, the game lags for a split second, but that's more than enough to screw up someone's hotlap on Q2...
Anyway...

In the race, ALL kinds of shit happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME - as ALWAYS... - I had to 'dodge' a BMW Sauber on T2/T3, going wide on the runoff area and losing a LOT of places and time... and then at the hard braking for the chicane (start of S3), a Jaguar spun and literlally blocked my way and, again, I lost places and time - and got some yellow damage on my nose and right front suspension - not sure if it affected the car (and how much, if so)...

After all of that I was in 13th place, fighting against other guys to recover some places and THEN I did a GREAT job - YES, I AM BRAGGING, SO WHAT?! - with some VERY nice moves and overtakes, that will look GREAT on my race edit ( Cool ) I was getting some places back and then I found myself trying to catch Denis to try and put my car between him and Joe... A few laps earlier, I was able to catch soutie and I just wanted to make him lose some time, because I knew that would be important to Joe on the Championship...

Then after the 1st round of pit stops, I found myself leading the race - LOL - but that was because I changed my strategy in the middle of the race... Joe went to the pits on lap 17, which was the same I was going to do, so in order to avoid possible issues, I decided to stay on track a little longer (although my Hards were already fucked up since lap 15), still I took the crazy decision to stay on track long enough to use Meds for the last laps... 12 laps, actually, although I knew my Meds only lasted well for 10 laps, so... all just a risky strategy, but... it worked well enough... I guess...

After my pit stop, I was fighting with ADI and Adrian and then after overtaking Adrian, I stepped on a kerb and lost control. Our cars touched and we almost ended up on the wall, but luckly both of us were able to hold our cars on track and kept going! We lost 2 positions each - to ADI and Tom - but we kept fighting!!!
I was a little faster than Adrian - although he had a better top speed - but after a few more tries, I was able to pass him! And now I was going after Tom...
Also after a few laps and some nice fight (and moves), I was able to pass Tom too - and I'm on a direct fight with him on the Championship as well, so that was... fun! Razz

Unfortunately, although I was also a little faster, I couldn't regain my position over ADI and I finished the race in 6th place, only a few centimeters behind him...

I could've been 5th for sure and if it wasn't by all of that mess on the 1st lap, I could've fought for the podium and helped Joe a little bit more by putting my car between Denis and soutie's cars - so, I'm sorry for that, Joe...

But still I'm REALLY HAPPY FOR YOUR VICTORY, JOE!!!!!!! It was not only VERY important for the fight for the Title, but also it was amazing, because you got it on the very last lap(s), by overtaking Sven!!!

And YES, Sven also did a GREAT job and race and I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE THE VICTORY ON THE VERY LAST LAP, so... don't worry, Boss... You'll survive and laugh at it one day - after years of therapy... Razz

1515 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:27 pm

ADI

ADI

Black, in lap 21 it was bit of a harsh move by me in T1 but I want to tell you that seeing you lose the rear end I deliberately braked a little so my car would stay in line with yours and rebalance it, and it worked, no one got to suffer Smile

1615 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:33 pm

ADI

ADI

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
Unfortunately, although I was also a little faster, I couldn't regain my position over ADI and I finished the race in 6th place, only a few centimeters behind him...

Yes, that was very interesting, I could feel the pressure as lap by lap you were getting closer, I had very worn hards, the car would just skid in corners, I couldn't keep the line at all...such a relief when I saw it's the last lap and you were sth over 1 second away Smile

1715 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 5:35 pm

My tyres were also fucked up. I used them for 12 laps and they lasted well for only 10...
But my advantage was that I was on Meds and you on Hards (I guess)...
Still it was fun. I wish we could've had a couple more laps, so we would've had a nice fight - and probably I would've won... Razz

Nice job, Mate! Smile

1815 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 6:04 pm

great quali and a great start but i chose the wrong strategy and lacked pace (not enough testing) so i was lucky to get 7th. most annoying was to lose a place to sexy as we are fighting for 5th place but my tyres were in the red so i couldn't do anything!

1915 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 6:06 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro is faster than you!!!
cheers

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Very Happy

2015 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 6:51 pm

soutie

Sven wrote:oh btw soutie you are not banned tom was only a bit angry because you are so good in managing tires but suspect us to cheat? well what ever

the best part about that is that i get called that on all my platforms battlefield even game stock car and then i go to lan's at rage(its a big lan event and i still beat them Razz) but ya

2115 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 15 - Pacific GP (shouting thread) 14th April 2013, 9:10 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I joined the server right before the quali. Probably when the first guys started their last practice session I was still on the penultimate super stage of the Rally Świdnicki (expect some good materials on youtube made by me soon) Razz

Well, my first lap i've mae today was the first lap in the quali, so that was one of the reaons I was so slow... Ok, ok the level of competition was very high as well Razz

Start was clean and good, I earned some places after mistakes of other guys. Then I had a very good battle with Bober till he spun. I got up to 7th which was good.

My strategy was 100% improvized. I decided to do only one stop using hard tyres, so I wasn't pushing very much (I was cereful, the car was hard to drive on hards). Sexy passed me and then I got Black on my tail. I suspected he was two stoper so I hoped he would pass me very quickly and then pull away that I wouldn't have to lose time for fighting. Unlucky when he passed me he made a mistake and found out behind me again... Rolling Eyes

I wonder what place I could've got at the end if not my mistakes. The first one was spinning on the external curb in T1 (I had no idea why I got there because I didn't lose my braking point or so... Just that damn car didn't want to turn on worn tyres and I took it wide). head wall The second one I catched the grass in the braking zone before T6 (I was going on the edge of the curb, I didn't have a good grip on my wheel and it got pulled itself by the force feedback from driving on the curb). Very stupid one... head wall

If it wasn't too less shitty things, I got hit by Lau right before my coming into the pits. I catched him on my back in the last turn, so I went to the right instantly, because if he had made side by side with me I wouldn't have gone to the pits (I would have to slow down and let him go). But he sticked into my aero tunnel, and then I slowed down before pit lane he hit me from behind and I crashed heavily into the wall. That was over to me... Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum