rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Vc7ltro609 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread

+5
crystakke
Gotze0223
Sven
Rory Collins
ChardAllen
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Round 09 - 28/12/2014

*** rF_Scan use (and sending the log after the race) is MANDATORY for this race!!! Not sending the log = DQ!!! ***

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread 09_hoc10

TIRES ALLOWED: set 1 (SS/S)
SUPER SOFTS 09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Tires_10and/or09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Tires_16SOFTS
FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes
RECORDS:

REAL F1 (2001)
- Quali: 1:38.117 - Juan Pablo Montoya (Williams)
- Race: 1:41:808 - Juan Pablo Montoya (Williams)
- Winner: Ralf Schumacher (Williams)

LAST LEAGUE RACE IN THIS TRACK (Season 3, FSONE 2009 mod)
- Quali: N/A - raikk0 (STR)
- Race: 1:34.679 - soutie (RBR)
- Winner: soutie (RBR)
3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)

RACE DAY SESSIONS:

- Practice: 1:00-3:00
- Quali 3:00~3:12
- WU: 3:12~3:17
- RACE: 3:17~4:05
(NEW) SERVER: 5.9.64.179:41297
Sign IN or OUT, pliss:

IN: 9 (+0) / 24

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Caterh10
Caterham:
#20 (Jese Rodriguez) -
#23 (Crystakke) - IN
#97 (FREE SEAT) -

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Ferrar10
Ferrari:
#19 (Arek) - IN
#27 (Antonio Hreljanovic) -
#69 (Adrian S Shole) -

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Force_10
Force India:
#14 (Denis_Belarus) -
#15 (Mario Gotze) - IN
#76 (Rory Collins) - IN

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Lotus10
Lotus:
#22 (Axel-M) -
#40 (Richard Allen) - FREE SEAT
#71 (deadfish) -

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Mclare10
McLaren:
#2 (Joe McLaggen) - IN
#11 (Sexy Brigadeiro) - IN
#66 (Alex Hill) -

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Merced10
Mercedes:
#5 (lau) -
#7 (Sven) - IN
#16 (T McKay) - IN

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Redbul10
Red Bull:
#4 (Mattie Redford) -
#44 (Wez) -
#99 (Geoff) -

09 - Germany GP (Hockenheim 2001) - Event Thread Willia10
Williams:
#8 (Gatis Stalshans)FREE SEAT
#42 (Alaster) - IN
#78 (BlackFox) -

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by completed laps on LiveRacers)

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 28th December 2014, 2:11 pm; edited 7 times in total

Inen for Cockenheimen!

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

Out

Rory Collins

Rory Collins

in

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

in!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Gotze0223

Gotze0223

in

crystakke

crystakke

In

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

in

Alaster

Alaster

IN

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Out.

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

In, from the beach playing with xbox controller Wink

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

from the beach? Very Happy

In

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Quali start in 20 min!

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 28th December 2014, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

My first podium since Season 5 and... I won't keep it because of the bump on Sven on T1...

And yes, it was 'my fault' for the bump, but at the same time, I can't understand why some of you guys ALWAYS have to change your line at the green lights (even when it's NOT to avoid someone who had a slow start in front of you) and then literally BLOCK the guys on the other line, putting your rears 'glued' on their car noses and then if a bump happens at the braking for T1, you blame the other guy... I mean... Isn't it better to HOLD YOUR LINE to avoid stupid accidents and crashes and then try to overtake AFTER T1 - especially in Hockenheim, with that endless straight?!..

But anyway... whatever...

Lost too much time fighting with Denis and he was trying to pass on the 1st chicane every lap, even being obvious he wouldn't be able to complete the maneuver, but still he insisted and I was losing 0,5 sec only on S1 every laps during my first stint because of that and then I lost contact with the leaders, which fucked up my strategy completely...

But then there was lap 7 and the 2nd chicane to make things even "better"...

But anyway... I had some fun and am glad for the 'on track result', although I won't keep it on the Tables...

Sorry McLaren guys...

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

The worst race for me since I remember...

I had a great begining taking the lead on the first lap passing Tom and Lau and then started to pull away. I menaged to make about 8s gap beucase the chasing group was busy fighting with Tony who did a great job slowing them down, and when it came to my first pit stop... I went wide and overshooted the pit entrance...  head wall I had to use the reverse gear two times and when I finally got in the cars were already on the main straight so I lost all my adventage...  Mad

But it wasn't over yet. I still was in a good shape cause my pace was really good (thx Adrian) and my mind set was to push as hard as possible.

After the rest of the guys have pited I was first again with a good gap ahead of Lau (about 13s) which would be enough to make a pit stop and come out somewhere close to him on fresh ss tyres (he was a one stopper). But istead of just doing it, being on the last straight leading to the stadium I started to think about my first pit stop which was a total fail, that the place is very tricky even though it doesn't seem to and how to do it properly now. Of course that one little while had to make me lose all my focus. I was about to do one more lap. After the last left harpin I took the wrong line through those fast left/right curves. When I went flat out over that little internal curb (I wasn't supposed to touch it) I had already known I found myself in a big dark ass at that moment and I was going to end up in the wall... It was like all in slow motion. Razz And of course it happened. The track turned right but the car was out of balance and didn't and after catching the external curb I lost it and boom...  head wall

The good thing was the pits were right after the corner and this time I didn't have any problems to come in driving slowly without the front wing Razz
At that point the race was lost but at least I had some fun having another nice fight with Tom and that's pretty much it.

I lost the race on my own wish...  head wall
Still can't believe that shit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum