rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Vc7ltro6SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED)

+5
Eri Bobo
Alex Hill
Ariff
Joe McLaggen
Sexy Brigadeiro
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 3rd December 2015, 6:05 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

This is a delicate topic and one of the most important thing that have to be decided.

Before anything else, I must say that it's gonna be impossible to find a day/time that's gonna be 'perfect' for everyone, because we have people from all parts of the world, so... the goal here is to find a day & time that's the best one for MOST PEOPLE (and also to the rFR League as a whole), so keep that in mind!!..

At first, I wanted (and still want) the SRD races to be on the SATURDAYS and not on the sundays anymore, simply because I think it's not good to the rFR League to have 2 events on the same day and also so close to each other.

So, I have a few suggestions of TIME for the races to happen on SATURDAY and I want to hear what you guys think about it.

I will also listen to any new/different suggestions you guys have - but as I said above, we will have to pick whatever is better to MOST PEOPLE (and I'm sorry in advance if the final day/time is not perfect for you, but still I hope EVERYone makes some effort to take part in the races, no matter the day & time we set)!

My initial suggestions:

- SATURDAYS, 11:00 pm UK Time

- SATURDAYS, 10:30 pm UK Time

- SATURDAYS, 10:00 pm UK Time

- SATURDAYS, 3:00 pm UK Time

- SATURDAYS, 2:30 pm UK Time

- SATURDAYS, 2:00 pm UK Time

- SUNDAYS, 1:00 pm UK Time (same as Season 1 - but I honestly DON'T want this one..)

CHECK YOUR LOCAL TIME HERE!!!

Let me know which one is better for you guys and give me any other suggestion that's not on the list and (let me say it once again..) let's see what's better to MOST PEOPLE (although I hope that EVERYONE tries their best to race anyway, even if the day/time is not your 'favourite one')!

The final decision and official day/time of the SRD races will be announced on this SUNDAY (december, 6th, of 2015).

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 7th December 2015, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

1pm UK time.

Sunday

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 3rd December 2015, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sunday, right?

Same as Season 1?

Another problem with that is the F1 Season in real life, after it's back in march...

SRD Season 2 will take 12 weeks (10 races + 2 breaks), starting on january 9th or 10th and going until march 26th or 27th - I don't remember when the F1 season in real life begins, but I'm pretty sure it's also in march...

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 3rd December 2015, 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Formula 1 2016

Provisional calendar:

https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/headlines/2015/9/f1-2016-calendar-revised-cars-louder.html

Our race date would tie with Formula 1 on March 20 only. Smile

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Hmm.. well, in this case, we COULD have the SRD events on sundays at 1pm UK time for season 2, withOUT 'clashing' with real life F1 GPs (Australia race will NOT be on 1pm UK time),

BUT...

This wouldn't solve 2 other problems:

- SRD races would still be on the same day as the rFR GP races - which I'd like to avoid..

- SRD races on season 3 (yes, three) would have to be discussed again about a day and time, because F1 season in real life would be going on and I'd like to set (if possible) a permanent day/time for the SRD races, not only for season 2, but also for future seasons (I really don't want to have a constantly changing day/time for the SRD races - or to have this whole discussion again - for each new season)..

Anyway..
Just sayin'..

Let's see what other suggestions/ideas/thoughts people have..
I just hope you and everyone else are also ok if your fav day/time is not the chosen one in the end - and that you all take part in the SRD races anyway!!..

Ariff

Ariff

I can go with,

- SATURDAYS, 2:00 pm UK Time
- SATURDAYS, 11:00 pm UK Time
- SATURDAYS, 10:30 pm UK Time
- SATURDAYS, 10:00 pm UK Time

I can also race on Sundays, but whatever! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9J5u0IK5A9xSMeUeo8uq5A

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

id also not want to do two races on the same day , so SATURDAYS, 11:00 pm UK Time  for me or IF possible SATURDAYS, 11:30 pm UK Time

Eri Bobo

im cool with saturday at 2pm 2.30pm 3pm and 10pm if we are to race during night, further than that im afraid i wont race. and i dont mind racing sundays

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Alex Hill wrote:id also not want to do two races on the same day , so SATURDAYS, 11:00 pm UK Time  for me or IF possible SATURDAYS, 11:30 pm UK Time

Same!

In fact I dont mind changing this specific race time, but I would like to race after 8pm UK, saturdays.

10SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 3rd December 2015, 8:59 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

saturday night is good for me

11SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 4th December 2015, 2:26 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I'm ok with any of the times I suggested on the 1st topic - although I would like to avoid keep racing on sunday, before the rFR GP Series - but even that would be 'ok', if it was the best for most people...

I'll announce the final decision and the official day/time of the SRD races in Season 2 on sunday, so.. I'm a bit 'in a hurry' and I still need to hear more from the guys in Europe (Arek, Fox, Sven, Tony, ADI, lau, etc).. also Adam in Canada, Alaster in Philippines, etc... - IF any of you guys would REALLY like to take part in the SRD Series next season with the Peugeot mod..

Anyway..
What would be the best for you guys?

12SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 4th December 2015, 8:43 pm

Adam Bouzouita

Not a chance of racing on Fridays???

13SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 4th December 2015, 8:51 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

No.

It has to be on a saturday, or a sunday (during the weekend and not the week days)..

14SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 5th December 2015, 6:16 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Ok, it seems we have a problem..

Most people seeem to want to race on a saturday night (which is also my fav option, I must say), BUT..

Fox can't race on saturdays at 11pm UK time (that's too late for him in Finland - 1:00am - and he may be out with friends or have friends at his house as he usually does on saturday nights, according to him)..

But if it's earlier than that (he said he could race if it was like 7pm UK time), then Alex and the guys from Asia (Ariff, Sajdi, Alaster, etc) would have problems, because it would be too early on the sunday morning for them..

Also, if it's too early, Joe would still be at work as well (he only gets home at about 10pm UK time, or something like that, I guess)..

So, anyway... there's no time that would 'please everyone', as I expected and I honestly don't know what to do, because I don't want to be unfair with anyone and I'd like to have as many drivers racing as possible - and I don't know what kind of 'sacrifices' each person is willing to do to be able to race at the SRD Series..

And as I said before.. I REALLY didn't (and still don't) want the SRD races to stay on sundays again, along with the rFR GP races and the F1 in real life - not to mention we would have this same discussion again in the future, while preparing for Season 3 (three), so..

Anyone has a (real) solution to it?

Asia guys (and Joe), what would be the 'early limit' for you guys to be ABLE to race? 10pm UK time? 9pm? 11pm?

Europe guys, what would be the 'late limit' for you guys to be ABLE to race? 11pm UK time? 11:30pm?

15SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 5th December 2015, 8:37 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Did you guys think about racing at sunday NIGHT? In the same time we're discussing here (8to11pm), i think it can help some people to race (like Joe or Fox).

If don't than i will keep my opinion in racing at saturday NIGHT.

16SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 5th December 2015, 8:38 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I'm also ok with that, Juan (as Fox also suggested), but the problem is that it would be already MONDAY morning to the people on the east (Asia guys) - so IF this is NOT a problem to them.. yes, it could be a possibility too..

17SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 5th December 2015, 9:39 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Good idea. Alex could play with mrs Wang Razz

18SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 6th December 2015, 3:34 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

well if sunday night then i no race Razz

19SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Day & Time Of The Races (CLOSED) 6th December 2015, 5:59 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Ok, making it OFFICIAL now:

The SRD races on Season 2 will take place on SATURDAY NIGHTS, at 11pm UK time.

And the SRD Season 2 begins on January 9th of 2016!

I know this might not be the ideal/perfect day/time to some people, but still it's the best one for most people - I hope everyone can understand this.

This is the day/time where we have less people with problems (all the other options showed more people wouldn't be able to race).

And Fox told me he will try to race with us, even if he can't race all of the races - which is better than not racing at all.

I hope everyone who's really interested in racing for the SRD Series in Season 2 make some effort to take part in all of its events!

The mod is great and I'm SURE we're gonna have an AMAZING season, with LOTS of fantastic races and so much fun!

See you guys on track!
Flag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum