rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Vc7ltro6RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) 10th April 2012, 7:48 am

You're completely right, Mate and the fact that we play on KB could never be an excuse - it's harder for us, but... whatever!
We're always doing our best anyway and the most important thing is to have fun!!! Smile

But I don't want to be last either - lol!!! Razz

27RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) 10th April 2012, 9:48 am

I think my problem was, that I had only one testday all other 3 Days where I tested I had the RFT Bug, so I was 5 seconds slower than the other Sad It was difficulty to find the right setup. But Brownie and HRT do a great Job, congrats Wink

28RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) 10th April 2012, 10:20 am

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:...who was also overtaken (or overtook?! I never know – damn!)...
It's overtaken.

You could say:
A was overtaken by B,
or
B overtook A.

That is your English lesson for today, class dismissed. Very Happy

We had a fast car that race because we spent a lot of time preparing for the race to win both championships. Usually I don't have time to test so I just turn up in qualifying and drive any old set (hence my inconsistent results and DNFs), so don't worry about me next season, I won't be running for the title! I just hope for some fun races.

I think Otti and Arek will be close again next season! They're both very consistent all season.

29RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) 10th April 2012, 6:04 pm

Thank you for the lesson, Adrian! Tom also helped me with that 'tip' before and now I got the difference and when to use each one! I only had english lessons in school and they were not so great - I've always had a problem with some grammar rules and 'small details'... So, the truth is that most of my english comes from songs I listen to (and try to get their lyrics, translations and how to actually say them) and movies... I do that since I'm a teenager and I'm always trying to practice a little bit just by... speaking english! With my girlfriend and here with you guys! So, my english is not 100% 'accurated' - as you probably already noticed - but as long as you guys can understand what I'm trying to say, that's good enough!
And no flood plain, pliss!
Smile

And Otti, we had 2 weeks to prepare to the race. Don't use that as an excuse. I practiced for those 2 weeks and still I was slower than everyone. It's ok to admit that it wasn't a good track to me.
And also Adrian and Arek practiced a lot, so... maybe that made all the difference.
But in the end they were pretty damn fast and only soutie was able to beat them - and also because they didn't fight with full power against him, so... congrats to the HRT boys, because they really did an amazing job, especially at the Final GP.

Otti also had a great season and won more races than everyone! Unfortunately, the races in which you didn't score points were fundamental and in the end they costed you the Title, but it's ok. Still you did an amazing job winning all of those races and I'm pretty sure the fight for the next season will be even better and bigger (among more drivers) - it's a shame I won't be there (fighting for the Title) - lol
Razz

30RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) 10th April 2012, 7:49 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Great report as usually Sexy! I really enjoy reading them Smile

31RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE REPORT – FINAL GP (Malaysia) 10th April 2012, 7:52 pm

Thank you SO MUCH, Tony!!!
This is the best reward I can get: when people who read it, also enjoyed it!
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum