rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season #6 Teams and Teammates

+23
Marius
Luft_inspektor
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Alaster
Manos
cueballuk
Blackfox
Juan Caires
Denis_Belarus
Alex Hill
Sven
Joe McLaggen
lau
wez19
ADI
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Arek
Andraž Flis
Adrian S Shole
deadfish
Raso Savicevic
Gatis Stalshans
giorgos
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 26th April 2014, 3:40 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Force India and  teammate Bober  Smile 

27Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 26th April 2014, 3:41 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

i force india and temmate Bober

28Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 26th April 2014, 4:13 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Tom and me will take Lotus

Alex your turn now!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

29Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 26th April 2014, 8:35 pm

wez19

wez19

i want a team mate lol ! some one who will race all season and help with setups / testing together etc . also need a redbull car many thanks wez

30Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 26th April 2014, 11:29 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

ok i will choose Sauber (the 2nd Sauber) and teammate is Juan Pablo Caires

31Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 26th April 2014, 11:46 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Accept  Smile

32Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 1:56 am

deadfish

deadfish

Williams-with Wez or Jure

33Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 5:37 am

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Red Bull - Cueball

34Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 5:40 am

cueballuk

cool i'll try to finish a few more races this season black ;)lol

35Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 10:14 am

Manos

Manos

Hi everyone!My name is Manos Mountzougiannis from Greece and I am new here!I am not sure if this is the correct thread to type this but anyways I will do it!I would really like to race with you guys and if anyone would like me to be his teamate that would be great!I have lost of experience with rFactor racing and lots of fun too!
I hope to see you all on track! Smile

36Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 10:18 am

giorgos

giorgos

hi guys i know manos from other leagues and he is fast welcome manos

37Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 10:22 am

Manos

Manos

Thank you Giorgos Very Happy

38Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 27th April 2014, 11:54 am

wez19

wez19

deadfish wrote:Williams-with Wez or Jure
shit car williams , but i except team mate position Smile

39Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 10:14 am

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

I believe that this is the right order of people left to choose teams.

Jure Pazin 
Marius
Andraz Flis
ADI
Gatis.

Some of the people in the current list have already chosen teams or havent visited site for a week or more.

40Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 10:36 am

Alaster

Alaster

So how many extra drivers are there? Any chance for the new drivers like me to race this season? If we have 27 drivers total, then maybe we can do 9 teams with 3 cars per team. I know it is less realistic, but it could be a way for the new drivers to join. Also, it would make for a more interesting Team Championship. Anyway, just an idea.

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

41Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 10:40 am

Gatis Stalshans wrote:I believe that this is the right order of people left to choose teams.

Jure Pazin 
Marius
Andraz Flis
ADI
Gatis.

Some of the people in the current list have already chosen teams or havent visited site for a week or more.

If these guys don't register/choose by the end of the week, we'll open up the seats.

We've got some spare test cars that will come in the patch, so the max grid will be 26

42Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 12:55 pm

Raso Savicevic

Raso Savicevic

i'm in front of Adraz Filis am i not?

43Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 4:29 pm

ADI

ADI

I already chose...so the seat at Mercedes can be taken?

44Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 4:54 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

yes adi lau invited you...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

45Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 5:06 pm

Check first post.. List is updated and order updated.

There are 2 teams empty, and 4 spaces available in the spare cars. (8 seats free total)

Anyone not filling the main 11 teams is a 'reserve' and will either drive in one of the 'Pirelli' spare cars or in any free seat in the main 11 teams at each race.

But there is a server limit of 26 cars, so if there are more than 26 drivers wanting to race, the 4 reserves with the most completed laps on live racers will race that race.

46Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 6:58 pm

Raso Savicevic

Raso Savicevic

Exactly Jure is next then i pick atleast that's what is written in 1st post ... so i'll take Caterham or
Scuderia Toro Rosso whatever is free...

47Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 7:11 pm

Manos

Manos

I will take Caterham or Toro Rosso when they are free as well! Very Happy

48Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 7:24 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

1st toro roso,team-mate @Andraz Flis or any new guy here

49Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 7:34 pm

Raso Savicevic

Raso Savicevic

1st Caterham, team-mate @Manos or @bojan then the rest if they dont respond Smile

50Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 8:47 pm

Sorry, Manos and Bojan will have to take reserve cars,

Gatis has first right to a car because he raced with us last season and the season before

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum