rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Vc7ltro6Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season #6 Teams and Teammates

+23
Marius
Luft_inspektor
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Alaster
Manos
cueballuk
Blackfox
Juan Caires
Denis_Belarus
Alex Hill
Sven
Joe McLaggen
lau
wez19
ADI
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Arek
Andraž Flis
Adrian S Shole
deadfish
Raso Savicevic
Gatis Stalshans
giorgos
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 9:04 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

#1 Caterham since Jure is looking forward to acquire Rosso.

52Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 9:10 pm

ALL SEATS NOW FILLED

everyone has a seat please check what/where

53Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 9:36 pm

Raso Savicevic

Raso Savicevic

ok no prob i didn't know Very Happy

54Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 28th April 2014, 9:57 pm

Alaster

Alaster

Thanks all and thanks rFR League for this opportunity. Go Pirelli team!

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

55Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 29th April 2014, 2:05 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Hello bitches, Iran is behind me for some time, is there any seat left?

56Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 29th April 2014, 2:22 pm

lau

Luft_inspektor wrote:Hello bitches, Iran is behind me for some time, is there any seat left?
did you destroy some nuclear nuke ? Evil or Very Mad

57Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 29th April 2014, 2:37 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

lau wrote:
Luft_inspektor wrote:Hello bitches, Iran is behind me for some time, is there any seat left?
did you destroy some nuclear nuke ? Evil or Very Mad
Nah but I got me self a nice wheel Smile, although I'm slower than on joystick, need some time to accommodate.

58Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 29th April 2014, 6:01 pm

Nice to hear from you again and to have you back, Luft!!!

I think right now all the 26 seats are taken, BUT as you know for years of experience here, it's really rare for us to have a full grid in the race itself and there's always some free seat for the reserves, so...

Just get the mod, the patch, go to the server and start practicing!!!

cheers

59Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 30th April 2014, 10:30 am

The pirelli seats are reserve seats

we have 22 main teams and then space for 4 more drivers

if all 22 main drivers are at a race, then the 4 reserves who have done the most practice will drive the race (in a pirelli car)

if we don't have all 22 main racers, then those seats in the main teams will be filled by the reserves who have done most practice etc etc

but the server has a 26 car limit

60Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 30th April 2014, 4:35 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Thanks guys, I'll download the content and start driving Smile. When there will be open place, I'll jump in

61Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 30th April 2014, 4:45 pm

Luft can you pick a car number as well? We've all got permanent car numbers now

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1094-permanent-driver-numbers-for-season-6-and-beyond

62Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 30th April 2014, 7:16 pm

Manos

Manos

Too bad I didnt get placed into a team Sad
Will work my way to one then Very Happy

63Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 17th May 2014, 1:16 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Raso Savievic and ADI,

I would like to know if you still plan to participe in this season since you have been absent in the forum for more than 20 days and didnt do any laps on the server in this time.

If you dont respond soon we will give your seat to more active reserve drivers. Most active reserve drivers so far:

Alaster: 843 Laps completed
Marius: 365 Laps 
NickM: 277 Laps 
LuftInspektor: 101 Laps

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

64Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 17th May 2014, 8:59 pm

Raso Savicevic

Raso Savicevic

i will drive this season it's just that now i have some obligations to the university so i don't have ass much time Smile

65Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 21st July 2014, 11:49 am

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Yo yo! Smile
As you guys might've noticed I'm having certain technical issues which don't let me play now. I hope to be back as soon as possible Smile

66Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 21st July 2014, 12:14 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Sad

Buy a new PC already!

67Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 22nd July 2014, 6:55 pm

ADI

ADI

Sven wrote:Raso Savievic and ADI,

I would like to know if you still plan to participe in this season since you have been absent in the forum for more than 20 days and didnt do any laps on the server in this time.

If you dont respond soon we will give your seat to more active reserve drivers. Most active reserve drivers so far:

Alaster: 843 Laps completed
Marius: 365 Laps 
NickM: 277 Laps 
LuftInspektor: 101 Laps

Yes, you can give my seat to a more active driver.
Sorry for the lack of any response...
Perhaps from time to time I will drive as a reserve  Wink

68Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 23rd July 2014, 5:25 pm

Marius

can I take Adi's seat?

69Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 23rd July 2014, 5:44 pm

I believe so, Marius - just wait for one of the LAT members to make it 'official' for you... Razz

But I remember they wanted to give some of the current free seats to some of the Pirelli drivers anyway. Smile

70Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 25th July 2014, 2:22 pm

Reaper

Reaper

If there would be any free seat for next race.. i am willing to participate...

72Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 25th July 2014, 7:59 pm

GoingLoqo

Is there space for me 2 join thisleague? if there is what car?

74Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 25th July 2014, 9:39 pm

GoingLoqo

ok, is it rF1?

75Season #6 Teams and Teammates  - Page 3 Empty Re: Season #6 Teams and Teammates 25th July 2014, 9:40 pm

GoingLoqo

Also i've don all the rules and stuff just downloading the stuff i need then im fully done

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum