rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Vc7ltro6Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Register for Season#7

+23
Kimi_7
aladenzel
mag8
JoeNathan
NickM
deadfish
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
wez19
Joe McLaggen
Blackfox
Alaster
Joshua Hampshire
Rory Collins
ChardAllen
Reaper
lau
Denis_Belarus
Raso Savicevic
crystakke
Arek
Mattie Redford
Marius
Sven
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th September 2014, 6:09 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

What about BOBER? only 2 free seats left

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

52Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th September 2014, 7:55 pm

Rory Collins

Rory Collins

You guys ever consider a draft to form teams?

Something like the top 8 drivers in points choose their teams in the order of their finish.(champ gets 1st pick of team choice etc..) 

Then after they all have their teams, they start drafting their teammates one by one with the 8th place driver choosing 1st, then the 7th place driver etc... until everyone eligible for a seat is chosen. 

It could be fun, adds a little drama to the team forming process and would spread the talented drivers out throughout the teams.

53Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th September 2014, 8:01 pm

54Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th September 2014, 9:43 pm

wez19

wez19

looks like we have a winning team after choice 1 lol

55Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 28th September 2014, 9:55 am

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

wez19 wrote:looks like we have a winning team after choice 1 lol
Not yet  Smile

56Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 28th September 2014, 10:17 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

come on guys still there is a free seat!

57Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 29th September 2014, 8:19 pm

NickM

NickM

IN

58Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 26th October 2014, 8:48 pm

JoeNathan

In 26

59Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 26th October 2014, 8:52 pm

Right now we only have 1 avaliable seat and there are already 3 or 4 drivers requesting it.

The League Administration Team (LAT) will discuss which is the fairest rule to decide who gets the seat.

But the drivers who don't get the seat (including you) can still take part in the official races as 'Reserve Drivers', using one of the Pirelli Team cars.

In the future, if more seats are avaliable, the Reserve Drivers can get these seats and become Permanent Drivers!

For now, get the S7 mod and tracks and join the server to some practice!

60Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 26th October 2014, 9:01 pm

JoeNathan

A reserve spot would be swell. I'd also like a full time seat.

But for now, reserve/test would be ideal.

61Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 26th October 2014, 9:05 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

welcome joe! Smile

62Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th October 2014, 3:54 am

JoeNathan

Sven wrote:welcome joe! Smile
Thanks!

I have a question.

I would like to drive for an F1 team. I understand that a reserve driver drives for Pirelli, but I don't want to drive for Pirelli. I want to belong to a team. Instead of being on "Pirelli", I'd like to fill in for whoever is absent for a specific team. So lets say I am a reserve driver for Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel doesn't show up. I'll drive for him. If Fernando Alonso doesn't show up, then the Ferrari reserve driver would have to fill the seat. 

Get what I'm saying here?

Just like in 2013 with Lotus when Kimi missed the last few races, Kovalinen took his spot for those races. I want to be Kovalinen. I want to be the backup. The replacement. 

Is this a possibility?

63Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th October 2014, 4:03 am

I'm sorry, Nathan (I'm gonna call you Nathan, since there's already another Joe in the league and he's been here since season 1... Razz ), but I don't think that's possible, because that's not how we do it in here...

Before each season begins, we give the drivers a chance to pick their teams, cars and teammates, based on the Championship Standings from the previous season - the Champion picks first, then the 2nd place, then the 3rd and etc, until all the avaliable seats are filled.

For the current season we had 24 avaliable seats - 8 teams, with 3 seats per team.

All the 24 seats were filled, respecting the rule described above.
And all of the other drivers who didn't get a permanent seat were automatically put in the Reserve Drivers list.

As I told you before, Reserve Drivers CAN eventually get permanent seats (be 'promoted' from Reserve Driver to Permanent Driver), when one of the Permanent Seats 'owners' leave the league for whatever reason(s)...
Usually, the admins give the seat(s) to whoever signed up first for the current season, among the Reserve Drivers.

AND... Reserve Drivers MUST drive for the Pirelli Team, using one of the 2 Pirelli cars (yellow or white) - that's part of what it means to be a Reserve Driver...

So... for now, these are the cars you will have to drive, mate - the Pirelli ones.
Smile

64Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th October 2014, 4:40 am

JoeNathan

Well definitely not what I wanted to hear. I would like to know your opinion on the idea though.

65Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th October 2014, 4:58 am

We are in our 7th season and in every season, the LAT discuss about some changes here and there and they're always trying to improve the league, so... we already discussed and even tested different ways to distribute the teams/cars to the drivers and our current system proved to be the best one, so we don't feel the need to change it right now...

And please, don't get me wrong, but the league rules are as they are right now and if anyone wants to join us, they have to accept them - and if they're not happy with them, they can also race in some other league and... no hard feelings - LOL - we'll keep our doors opened to whoever wants to join us, but... they have to accept how things are here...
Smile

P.S. At the end of each season, the LAT discuss and decides about possible changes (improvements) for the next season(s) and we always listen to the drivers and even let them vote and decide for some of them as well, so, when the time comes (if you're still here with us) feel free to make your suggestions and the LAT will consider them as well - but for now... you gotta take what we offer!
Smile

66Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 27th October 2014, 1:29 pm

mag8

Hi all,
looking to enter the league. I am an experienced driver but definitely need practice before joining races seriously. I'm going through the rules and it says to announce myself here, pardon me if i got it wrong Wink

67Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 28th October 2014, 12:11 am

JoeNathan

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:We are in our 7th season and in every season, the LAT discuss about some changes here and there and they're always trying to improve the league, so... we already discussed and even tested different ways to distribute the teams/cars to the drivers and our current system proved to be the best one, so we don't feel the need to change it right now...

And please, don't get me wrong, but the league rules are as they are right now and if anyone wants to join us, they have to accept them - and if they're not happy with them, they can also race in some other league and... no hard feelings - LOL - we'll keep our doors opened to whoever wants to join us, but... they have to accept how things are here...
Smile

P.S. At the end of each season, the LAT discuss and decides about possible changes (improvements) for the next season(s) and we always listen to the drivers and even let them vote and decide for some of them as well, so, when the time comes (if you're still here with us) feel free to make your suggestions and the LAT will consider them as well - but for now... you gotta take what we offer!
Smile
I do like to make suggestions so I guess just be ready for that. 
How about a GP2 league? Apparently a lot of people are trying to join so maybe that would help deal with the over flow and introduce the noobs to not only the way the league is run but also a car that is easier to drive than the F1 car.

68Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 28th October 2014, 12:35 am

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

JoeNathan wrote:
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:We are in our 7th season and in every season, the LAT discuss about some changes here and there and they're always trying to improve the league, so... we already discussed and even tested different ways to distribute the teams/cars to the drivers and our current system proved to be the best one, so we don't feel the need to change it right now...

Smile

Smile
I do like to make suggestions so I guess just be ready for that. 
How about a GP2 league? Apparently a lot of people are trying to join so maybe that would help deal with the over flow and introduce the noobs to not only the way the league is run but also a car that is easier to drive than the F1 car.

I was thinking about suggesting the same, the only issue I can imagine there being is that it is pretty much the same as running another league on the side, and it'd be a lot of work for the LAT boys Razz

69Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 28th October 2014, 1:30 am

Well, all I can say to you guys right now is that we thought about having a 'B league' or '2nd division' (or whatever you guys wanna call) a few times before, but in every time we ended up with 2 main questions about this idea: Is it REALLY necessary? And.. How exactly would it work for the LAT to manage that?

And then, in the end, we concluded the answers were 'not exactly' and 'not so easily, since only 1 'division' is already too much for us to take care of', so... I myself, don't think it's gonna happen for now.

We try to be a well organized league and the LAT do its best to achieve that and have a nice league for all of us here, but the truth is that we're still a small and amateur league - and that's ok, because that's what we want - but we want to be a good amateur league, of course! And we just don't have the structure (or personel) to have a B League and things like that..

Also, in every league/division, there will always be faster and slower guys and although it may be a little frustrating to some slower guys to race against too faster guys (and 'annoying' for too faster guys to race against slower guys), the purpose of this league was to have everyone having fun - that's why it was created among 'friends' (guys who used to race online in public servers, but got tired of all of the shit caused by cheaters, crashers and 'bad noobs' - the ones who just can't drive and are also not interested in learning and improving) and then they decided to create this league, where they could race 'in peace' and just have fun - that's also why we're not worried about how fast or slow the drivers are here. The main thing they have to be is to be fair and respect each other (not trying crazy moves on track, not causing stupid incidents, respecting the rules, etc), so THIS is the kind of 'profile' we want to have here from the drivers, so anyone with it, are welcome, regardless of how fast or slow you are!

And, last but not least, as I was saying... in every league/division, there will always be faster and slower guys and although it may be a little frustrating to some slower guys to race against too faster guys (and vice-versa), at least in our league we always have drivers fighting against other drivers in their same 'level', even if drivers from different levels are all on track at the same time... And then the slower drivers always have a chance to improve, or to have a good setup or performance in some specific tracks and be able to race against drivers from an upper level in them, so... in the end, the most important thing is for us all to have FUN!

And if you are having fun, the tendency is to stay at this league.
And if not, people can just leave at anytime - maybe rejoin in the future - and no hard feelings! It's all ok!
Smile

70Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 5th December 2014, 2:13 am

aladenzel

aladenzel

IN 26

71Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 11th December 2014, 11:32 am

Kimi_7

Kimi_7

IN  # 17  Smile

72Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 11th December 2014, 4:42 pm

Number 17 wa already picked, Kimi...
You can check which numbers are free here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1094-permanent-driver-numbers-for-season-6-and-beyond#23393

73Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 11th December 2014, 4:47 pm

Kimi_7

Kimi_7

77 I suppose

74Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 11th December 2014, 4:52 pm

Smile

Just download the mod and the tracks and get online on the server to practice!
We have a race in about 3 days (on sunday), so if you practice enough and is 'secure' about your driving (and approved by the LAT - League Administration Team), you're free to race along with us!

But right now, the most important thing is to practice at the server!

Sunday race info:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1303-07-turkey-gp-istanbul-event-thread#27088

Server info:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t500-league-server-info#8770

75Register for Season#7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season#7 11th December 2014, 5:01 pm

Kimi_7

Kimi_7

I already download the mod and the track. Thank you accepting me. I will practice until I'm good. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum