rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Vc7ltro6Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monaco Race - Tire wear rate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Empty Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 28th April 2015, 1:27 am

Alaster

Alaster

Are we really using 2x tire wear rate for the Monaco race?

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

2Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Empty Re: Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 28th April 2015, 3:52 am

I believe we're gonna use the exact same value we used for the previous races, Alaster.

Monaco is the longest race and was always one with the biggest number of pit stops in every season we had it, with all the mods and always using the same tire wear for it and for the other tracks as well.

Are you having some kind of issue with your tire wear?

And oh, in case some of you guys don't know...
The Hard compound in this mod wears (and lasts) pretty much the same as the Meds, although they (Hards) are slower... So, yes, they are useless.

But this is something made by the mod developers and the LAT decided not to edit the tires file, so.. Yes, we are using the original tires file and.. there's nothing we can do about it now, I guess..

3Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Empty Re: Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 28th April 2015, 11:23 am

Alaster

Alaster

Right now, the server is on 2x tire wear rate, but we have been using 3x for previous races.

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

4Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Empty Re: Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 28th April 2015, 11:44 am

Alaster wrote:Right now, the server is on 2x tire wear rate, but we have been using 3x for previous races.

Thanks Alaster, we will fix it Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 4048647471  Have to wait for Sven though

5Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Empty Re: Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 28th April 2015, 5:04 pm

Yes, Alaster, my bad.
facepalm

6Monaco Race - Tire wear rate Empty Re: Monaco Race - Tire wear rate 28th April 2015, 5:11 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

i will delete all sessions with 2x tire wear now! dont wonder why your best time is away Very Happy

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum