rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Vc7ltro6Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread

+39
Tibor Bocskai
Jur4iks87
Marian Rakosnik
Ariff
Hypothermia
Borko
Szilveszter Gal
szolgabalint
EDEX
Raccoon
Twindle
Antero_Croop
igor.twin
Gatis Stalshans
DarkMetal485
Manos
Trixas997
Dario Azevedo
Matsu
iMark
Blackfox
Juan Caires
Luft_inspektor
Rollins
a i g e
DevereM
Rib96
Alex Hill
Alaster
N3ca93
Augusts K
cueballuk
shvatsa
Joe McLaggen
Arek
Denis_Belarus
Sven
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Tom McKay
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 16th December 2016, 5:46 pm

DarkMetal485

I'll choose a seat in Lotus, if that is possible, since that is the only team free.

For now though, I would be fine driving a Reserve Car.

102Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 16th December 2016, 5:52 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

For now, you'll have to drive one of the Reserve Cars and you'll be set as a Reserve Driver.

You can get a permanent seat in the future (if there are seats avaliable then), after showing commitment to the league (not missing races) and respecting all the rules and the other drivers, not causing incidents, driving clean and etc...

Make sure to follow all the necessary steps to officialize your registration to the league and current championship and then just go to track and practice!

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

103Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 17th December 2016, 11:53 pm

EDEX

So sorry forgoted about pasword and only literaly 20min found where i writen the pasword. if i have to go then i am going to lotos Sad

104Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 18th December 2016, 1:07 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Well, congrats for getting a permanent seat - from now on you'll race with the first Lotus car!!

Other reserve drivers will also get a promotion soon, if they keep showing commitment to the league and having clean races!!

Flag

105Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 23rd December 2016, 11:27 am

EmPiDi

So, if you haven't any free seat, I could drive in reserved car?

106Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 23rd December 2016, 5:12 pm

Patryk913

Patryk913

So, if you haven't any free seat, I could drive in reserved car?

107Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 23rd December 2016, 5:13 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Yes.

That's the protocol for new drivers - they start as a Reserve Driver, racing with a Reserve Car - and they can still take part on the races normally - and may get a Permanent Seat in the near future if there's any avaliable AND the new drivers show commitment to the league (by not missing/skipping the races) and respect to the rules and the other drivers (by not causing incidents on the races).

Every new driver MUST start their first race in the league from the PITS - so the new drivers will NOT take part in the qualifying session of their first league event.

And last but not least...
Once you complete ALL of the steps inside the link below (especially the one about the anti-cheater), THEN you're allowed to take part in a league official event - you can NOT participate if ANY of the steps/procedures are missing...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1509-joining-the-rfactor-racers-league-read-this-first#29739

So, read and do it all carefully and we'll see you on track!
Smile

108Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 4th January 2017, 9:26 am

Yordan Petkov

Yordan Petkov

I will pick the lotus free seat if possible.

109Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread 4th January 2017, 4:35 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Hello, Yordan!

Here's the protocol for new drivers:

They start as a Reserve Driver, racing with a Reserve Car - and they can still take part on the races normally - and may get a Permanent Seat in the near future if there's any avaliable AND the new drivers show commitment to the league (by not missing/skipping the races) and respect to the rules and the other drivers (by not causing incidents on the races).

Every new driver MUST start their first race in the league from the PITS - so the new drivers will NOT take part in the qualifying session of their first league event.

And last but not least...
Once you complete ALL of the steps inside the link below (especially the one about the anti-cheater), THEN you're allowed to take part in a league official event - you can NOT participate if ANY of the steps/procedures are missing...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1509-joining-the-rfactor-racers-league-read-this-first#29739

So, read and do it all carefully and we'll see you on track!
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum