rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Vc7ltro6Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Register for Season#2

+20
Adam Chmielewski
SennaJr
Jean Sigouin
Sonny(RUS)
Joe McLaggen
deadfish
kurtmudgeon
pxr5
cueballuk
Stig
Luft_inspektor
ADI
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Alex Hill
Bober_Belarus
Goa09
Arnoldinhu
Blackfox
Arek
Sven
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 14th April 2012, 4:15 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

Hi all,

name's Johnny. I would like to join you guys but I wonder if I have the skills to run F1!! Shocked

I saw in the initial post the there is only one spot left but I could not see what car was left.

I will install the MOD and tracks and read the regulations. Then try to connect to your server for testing.

Johnny

77Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 14th April 2012, 8:48 pm

Hi, Johnny.
In fact we believe that one of our previous racers (Ax89) is going to stay on the league, so that seat belongs to him. He didn't actually post here his intention to stay, but he must have priority and I hope you understand.
I'm gonna put your name on the reserves list - and you're the 1st guy there - so, if Ax don't stay with us or if we have a free seat in the future, you're the one to get it!
So, keep practicing (download the mod, patches and tracks) and stay tuned to this forum and everything else about the league - especially about our RULES - please, make sure to read ALL of them - you'll only be able to actualy join the league once you read and accept all of them.
Smile

78Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 14th April 2012, 9:45 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

Hey Sexy,

I dont have a problem at being on the reserve list. Do I have a choice anyway?!! Cool

You dont have to worry about me reading the rules 'cause I installed the MOD and the patches and went for a little ride in my new blue Mercedes, did a few laps at Montreal, a track I know well and you will never guess what happened when I tried a pitstop : the pit crew took all my gas away!!??!! Shocked Ya, I better read the rules. lol

I will just try to connect to the server for a test and then wait for news on your side.

thx again for taking me in.

79Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 14th April 2012, 10:03 pm

This fuel issue is something you have to change on your .PLR file... Let me try to help you with it:

I'm gonna use MY folders as an example, ok? Go to:

[YOUR RFACTOR MAIN FOLDER\UserData\SexyBrigadeiro

And look for the file: SexyBrigadeiro.PLR

Right click with mouse on it, click on 'properties' and UNcheck the 'read only' box (if it's already unchecked, then just leave it like that).
Then, open the file with Notepad and look for the line:

Relative Fuel Strategy="0" // Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to

(roll the page down, because it's on the '[ Game Options ]' section)

It's probably set to "0". So just change that "0" value to "1"
So, it has to look like this:

Relative Fuel Strategy="1" // Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to

Save it.
Close it.
Right click on the .PLR again, go to 'properties' and CHECK the 'read only' box again.

And that's it!
Smile

And we're gonna give Ax 24 hours to answer our emails.
If he doesn't answer until tomorrow, the Blue Arrow seat will be 'officially yours'.
So, we'll try to contact you!
But stay in touch anyway!
Smile

80Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 17th April 2012, 3:26 pm

this is the best

Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Tumblr_m082131dzi1r8it6ao1_500

81Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 17th April 2012, 4:49 pm

ADI

ADI

That is...coming out of my screen

82Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 17th April 2012, 5:12 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

ADI wrote:That is...coming out of my screen

Please stop drinking alcohol Adi Razz

83Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 17th April 2012, 5:29 pm

ADI

ADI

Arek wrote:
ADI wrote:That is...coming out of my screen

Please stop drinking alcohol Adi Razz

You mean like Kimi is refusing there in your avatar...I'll try and do that Very Happy

84Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 21st April 2012, 4:24 pm

Sonny(RUS)

Sonny(RUS)

I'm out. Deadfish yoyoyo! Good luck. You all can always find me at Megane servers. See you soon.

P.S. Fuck you with Blue Arrows. My team was RENAULT.

85Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 21st April 2012, 5:04 pm

why are you out?

and don't say fuck you...

we swapped the teams up and we gave the Renault seat to drivers who regularly turn up. you did not regularly turn up or practice, but we still made a new team so you could join in.

your attitude is really disappointing, because we wanted you in this league.

86Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 21st April 2012, 6:33 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sonny(RUS) wrote:I'm out. Deadfish yoyoyo! Good luck. You all can always find me at Megane servers. See you soon.

P.S. Fuck you with Blue Arrows. My team was RENAULT.

I'm very diasppointed too. I didn't expect such kind of behaviour from you Sonny... Last time we were talking by Skype and everything seemd to be ok. I don't know what happened since then. I hope you are only drunk now, and that's the reason of your bahaviour and you don't want to leave us Smile
Come on! Smile

87Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 21st April 2012, 7:18 pm

I think I know what the word .... he just is not good enough in LMT mode whenever he drove was the last and I think that's the reason why he gave up. I asked him if he wants to ride next season, he said he would not because I was always last.
and the fact that he drinks it's his thing and please do not write such nonsense

88Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 21st April 2012, 9:08 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

But this is not the reason to say "fuck you with Blue Arrows". Tom and Sexy have devoted a lot of their time to create that team (painting the car/creatng logo etc.. to make it all working good on the server) I could say that they did it especially for him because he didn't confirm his application to the next season (everyone has done it earlier and he had a lot of time to do that). I know that he is one of the best drivers but now he has got broken wheel and that's the reason he isn't as fast as he wants to be (that's life and I can understand that). But if he doesn't want to take a part in the next season he should just write about that without using censored words...

(I don't know when did you talk with him JURE but I talked to him about one week ago and wanted to take a part in next season).

Last edited by Arek on 22nd April 2012, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

89Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 12:14 am

Sonny plays at Megane server(s) and he is pretty fast there - even to win some races.
It's a fact that he is not as fast with the LMT mod and I also think he doesn't take the league too seriously - probably because he is not so fast on this mod - but still we all KNOW that he IS a good driver and would be kicking some asses if he had a wheel/pedals to drive the LMT mod...

Still he plays the Megane mod on keyboard, so we thought he would still play the LMT on keyboard (and have some fun) as well...

I think he didn't understand about the team changes we did and got a little 'offended' by that either - which is a shame, because I myself think the Blue Arrows looks even better than the original Mercedes or my Force India, so... I'd gladly drive it (with ADI) instead of FI - LOL

Anyway...
I think Sonny got us wrong when he said 'fuck you' and bla bla bla... Still I'm sad because he is out...

And Sonny, mate, I can only tell you this:
Crying or Very sad

90Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 8:18 am

Sonny(RUS)

Sonny(RUS)

Guys I'm sorry for that dirty words. I have 2 reasons why I leave. 1st - my old PC is too slow to race with you all. I have strong lags always when I see many drivers in LMT mod. Heavy mod for my comp. Megane is normal. Cya there. The 2nd - it's not interesting with keyboard. Maybe next season I'll take part in our lovely competition and kick your little asses with new game devices. I love you guys, we don't say good bye Basketball

91Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 12:15 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

Sorry to hear that Sonny. I was hoping on getting a teammate with some experience in this league to help me out a bit... Crying or Very sad

And I totally understand about your computer : when the machine cant keep up, how the heck can the driver? sick And playing with a keyboard, at the speeds we get on this MOD? Talk about a handicap!

Hope you can come back when your material likes LMT. Cool

92Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 12:29 pm

Au Revoir Smile

93Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 7:22 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sonny(RUS) wrote:Guys I'm sorry for that dirty words. I have 2 reasons why I leave. 1st - my old PC is too slow to race with you all. I have strong lags always when I see many drivers in LMT mod. Heavy mod for my comp. Megane is normal. Cya there. The 2nd - it's not interesting with keyboard. Maybe next season I'll take part in our lovely competition and kick your little asses with new game devices. I love you guys, we don't say good bye Basketball

Just like I thought. He acted under emotions Smile Hope you will get a good PC and steering wheel as soon as possible to show your uncommon driving skills Smile

94Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 8:03 pm

Now THAT was nice, Sonny!!! Smile

I'm REALLY sorry for your PC and technical dificulties and we'll miss you!
I hope you stay in touch with us through the forum and that you rejoin the league in the future!
Take care, mate!
Smile

P.S. I play on keyboard (and so does ADI and Alex Hill)... - I'm just sayin'... Wink

95Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 22nd April 2012, 10:40 pm

Sonny(RUS)

Sonny(RUS)

Thank you.

96Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 28th April 2012, 5:42 am

SennaJr

SennaJr

Hello Smile can i join you guys.

97Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 28th April 2012, 7:03 am

SennaJr (lol, name...), we have 26 seats in our league and right now all the 26 seats are taken...
BUT, you're gonna be placed at the 'reserves list', which means everytime we have a free seat for one or some races, you could race...
BUT you also must practice, read ALL (and AGREE with all) the rules and have the permission from the admins. to actually race an official race with us.
BUT you can also download the mod, the patches and the tracks and practice online with us, even while you're not and official driver from the league.
Just stay tuned to the forum (and all the news about the league) and stay in touch with the admins. I'm one of them...
Smile

98Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 10th May 2012, 11:40 pm

Adam Chmielewski

Adam Chmielewski

Hi, You seem to be a good league. Is there any team that I could join ?

http://www.racef1liga.xaa.pl

99Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 10th May 2012, 11:44 pm

Hi, Adam! Welcome to our league!
Right now, we don't have free seats, but we have a reserves list and the drivers on the reserves list CAN race with us as long as some of the drivers currently IN the league don't get to race an specific GP.
So, go to the Downloads topic and download and install everything - the mod, the patches and the tracks - and then you're able to get online on the server and practice with us, even if you're not allowed to race an official race for now.
Anything else you need, just PM Sven, the League Director.
Smile

100Register for Season#2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Register for Season#2 31st August 2012, 11:56 pm

Torpedooo

Torpedooo

I would like to log in F1, i want to go in FORCE INDIA Team. When will i receive my password?

Best Regards
Fekete Lehel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum