rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Vc7ltro6rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S13 - Team Choice

+31
trenton147
Krissh
clicman
StifleroGHD
TanaSIC
levent
igor.twin
El_Porge_7
yurimatias
Eduardo Méndez
nikolausteven
iMark
julioronaldi175
jensoncan
Matsu
vincewertenbach
SSJ2Luigi
loganjohnson
Blackfox
Jur4iks87
EDEX
Alaster
a i g e
Raccoon
Hypothermia
Gatis Stalshans
Arek
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
Joe McLaggen
Sexy Brigadeiro
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 2nd November 2017, 11:36 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Got a message from Krissh:

"Hello, can u remove me from renault 2016? I can`t attend as many races as I want, so I want to be reserve driver. hopefully, i will be on this sundays Russian GP."

So, he was moved back to the Reserve Drivers list now and there's again 1 (one) seat available at the Renault 2016 team.

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

52rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 3rd November 2017, 1:31 am

trenton147

Reserve Driver Thanks

53rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 12th November 2017, 5:27 pm

Adrian Znosko

Adrian Znosko

Adrian Znosko #55 - Force India 2015

54rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

*** ATTENTION - SEATS CHANGE ***

The following drivers were DEMOTED (moved to the Reserve Drivers list), due to missing lots of races in a row, without a notice - or because they asked to be moved to the Reserve Drivers list (they CAN, however, get back to the Permanent Drivers list in the future, if they rejoin the league - as Reserves) and show commitment, by not missing lots of races in a row, without a notice, anymore - and if there are available seats as well, of course:

- Gatis Stalsans
- I'Gor Grigorovich
- Peter Mobsy

That opens 3 (three) seats for the current Reserve Drivers and they can pick from any of these available seats in the next Promotion!

Flag

55rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 26th November 2017, 10:47 am

greggreg

reserve driver

56rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 30th November 2017, 7:09 pm

risi

#98 I Kurti - Caterham 2014
I invite my friend J Bebja

Last edited by risi on 30th November 2017, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

57rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 30th November 2017, 7:19 pm

EbestG

#33 J Bebja - Caterham 2014

58rFR GP S13 - Team Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Team Choice 1st December 2017, 12:04 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Hello, I Kurti and J Bebja and welcome to the rFR League.

To be allowed to race here, you guys MUST read ALL the info and complete ALL the steps in the topic below:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1509-joining-the-rfactor-racers-league-read-this-first#29739

Special attention to the anti-cheater section!

Each new driver (to the league) must start their very first race here FROM THE PITS.
Here's the instructions on how to do that, in rFactor:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2256-how-to-start-from-the-pits#36647

And last but not least...
All new drivers MUST start driving the RESERVE CAR (all the cars have the same performance and physics) and only after some races, showing commitment to the league (and not causing incidents or problems) a reserve driver may be promoted and get a Permanent Seat - meaning they can choose any of the current Free Seats.

But for now - and once again - you must drive the RESERVE CAR.

If any of the steps above is missing, the driver will not be allowed to race.

See you guys on track!
Flag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum