rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Vc7ltro6rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED]

+3
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Alaster
Sexy Brigadeiro
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1st January 2018, 5:45 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Custom helmets in the game is a privilege for our loyal (commited) and regular drivers - those who are new or abandoned during Season 13 will unfortunately have to use the default helmets (which are usually real life drivers helmets).

If you want a custom helmet for Season 14, please get the template below, paint it yourself and then send, both the .PSD and the .DDS files, to the email gustavokblo@gmail.com

If you already have a custom helmet please confirm if you would like to keep it.

If you want any changes, just make them yourself and send the final files (.PSD and .DDS) to the email above.

Here is the template to make your own:

HELMET TEMPLATES

Rules for helmets:
- No photographs
- No vulgar or offensive images or messages
- No political or religious messages (national symbols and religious symbols are OK, though)

Saving DDS files:
click to enlarge details
Saving DDS files:

ATTENTION:

The custom helmets will be added to the mod (along with the drivers numbers and names painted on their own cars) and released with the Final Version of the mod, a few days before the Season begins.

DEADLINE:

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17th
(The season begins on january 21st and the final version of the mod is planned to be released on january 18th or 19th, in worst case)

Meaning the .PSD/.DDS files must be sent to the email above until this date (january 17th).
After this date, we will no longer receive or add custom helmets or drivers numbers painted in the cars during the season.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 19th January 2018, 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

2rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1st January 2018, 5:49 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I'm keeping my exact same helmet as last season.
Smile

3rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1st January 2018, 4:55 pm

Alaster

Alaster

Same helmet for me, thanks!

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

4rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 2nd January 2018, 12:43 am

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Gonna keep my helmet same as always, just sponsor changes Smile

5rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 2nd January 2018, 6:18 am

Eduardo Méndez

Eduardo Méndez
LAT
LAT

I want to have exactly the same helmet I used in season 13, please.  rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1316074503

6rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 2nd January 2018, 2:27 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Same as allways

7rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 2nd January 2018, 7:28 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I'm keeping mine too. Love my helmet (especially my sponsors)  rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1547696015

8rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 5th January 2018, 10:37 pm

Matsu

Matsu

I'm keeping my exact same helmet as last season.
rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 650269930
Thank youuuuu
gradicidu

9rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S14 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 17th January 2018, 10:46 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

*** TIME'S UP!!! ***

I'm gonna start uploading the final version of the mod now.

In a few hours it will be available for download (here in the forum and on our Discord channel) and also loaded on the server!

Flag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum