rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Vc7ltro6rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED]

+5
Twindle
Gatis Stalshans
Alaster
Hypothermia
Sexy Brigadeiro
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 19th July 2017, 3:46 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Custom helmets in the game is a privilege for our loyal and regular drivers - those who are new or abandoned during Season 12 will unfortunately have to use the default helmets (which are usually real life drivers helmets).

If you want a custom helmet for Season 13, please get the template below, paint it yourself and then send, both the .PSD and the .DDS files, to the email gustavokblo@gmail.com

If you already have a custom helmet please confirm if you would like to keep it.

If you want any changes, just make them yourself and send the final files (.PSD and .DDS) to the email above.

Here is the template to make your own:

HELMET TEMPLATES

Rules for helmets:
- No photographs
- No vulgar or offensive images or messages
- No political or religious messages (National symbols and religious symbols are OK, though)

Saving DDS files:
click to enlarge details
Saving DDS files:

ATTENTION:

The custom helmets will be added to the mod (along with the drivers numbers and names painted on their own cars) and released with the Final Version of the mod, a few days before the Season begins.

DEADLINE:

SATURDAY, AUGUST 12th

Meaning the .PSD/.DDS files must be sent to the email above until this date.
After this date, we will no longer receive or add custom helmets or drivers numbers painted in the cars.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 13th August 2017, 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Well, there was an 2016-Räikkönen-helmet within the mod for Ferrari #2, so I assume there's a 2016-Vettel-helmet too anywhere. Would be great to get that one Smile

Alaster

Alaster

same helment from Season 12 please, thanks

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Andy, there's not.

Tom prepared the mod for S12 and then he sent it to me, so I could actually make the season happen, because he would be too busy with studying and other things in real life.

So, when I got the S12 mod, it already came with Arek's helmet and Kimi's helmet - no Vettel helmet.

I remember Tom only designed a few real life helmets for the cars/seats who didn't have any rFR drivers yet - or for drivers who didn't have custom helmets to use.

So, the truth is that we DON'T have "all real life drivers' helmets" - and I also can't tell you exactly what we have and what we don't.

I honestly/strongly suggest you - and everyone else - that if you want to use some real life helmet, take a look at all the helmet files for the S12 mod and see if you find a good helmet there.

OR...

Get the templates above and paint a helmet for yourself - or ask a friend to do it, if he has Photoshop skills and free time - I don't (any of both). Sorry. So I can't help anyone with their helmets - I have a LOT of other things to take care here, so.. about the custom helmets.. the drivers are on their own - all we can do is offer the templates above - hope you all understand..
=/

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

No problem Smile And thank you!!

6rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 22nd July 2017, 10:36 am

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

V1 of mine and Peters helmets. Final version will have numbers, minor adjustments and probably team sponsors on them. 

rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Ct73Y3CrFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Dl9YlcE

7rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 22nd July 2017, 11:49 am

Twindle

Twindle

Hi guys,
I don't know if I'll be able to race, but i can make helmets for some of the guys, so if you want me to make your helmet, contact me through PM

julioronaldi175

julioronaldi175

@Gatis how could you render your helmet into 3d?

9rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 23rd July 2017, 10:19 am

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

3DSimED to get the model from the game, Photoshop + DDS plugin to get textures and KeyShot to render.

10rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 23rd July 2017, 11:05 am

julioronaldi175

julioronaldi175

@Gatis Okay thank you, Gatis  Smile

11rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 24th July 2017, 3:40 pm

Matsu

Matsu

My helmet may be the same as Felipe Massa if they can keep
Thank you

12rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 24th July 2017, 5:31 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Ok, Gabriel.

13rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 27th July 2017, 1:40 am

a i g e

a i g e

Hey Aurimas 
Thanks for offering help me!

Actually i recently sent you personal message, however its still seems to be outboxed;

As i decided to race with Mercedes Car this Time 
Can You Just make a custom cyan color helmet, with small 5 five-pointed stars (perhaps black or any other Harmonius color that matches) Easy, as little work as possible,

Cyan color is - exactly as on those little sections of Mercedes Car

0 255 255 is Cyan, you can as well use exactly the pattern on the mercedes!

Last edited by a i g e on 27th July 2017, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

14rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 27th July 2017, 1:40 am

a i g e

a i g e

Thx)!

15rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 27th July 2017, 10:24 pm

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Hm ... well ... could anyone of you imagine painting a helmet for me too ..? :/ Razz Smile

16rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 30th July 2017, 12:56 pm

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

So nobody? :/ I'd have a pretty clear idea of the helmet, but okay. Smile

So I'll definitely stick to the Kimi-one

17rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1st August 2017, 2:38 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

V1 for Andreas

rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Bq8rTFfrFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Y806ICP
rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Aku0Etf

18rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 2nd August 2017, 9:16 pm

Eduardo Méndez

Eduardo Méndez
LAT
LAT

I want to keep my amazing helmet design from season 12 except that if possible I would love that the Jack Union flag which is on the back of my helmet design painted by Thomas McKay and Gustavo Montenegro to be painted only with the white colour the same as the base white colour on my helmet. Please!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!

Regards!!!!!

rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1547696015

19rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 2nd August 2017, 9:20 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Not sure if that's possible, Joe, because I don't have the actual template of your helmet (Tom has it and I doubt he would have time to paint anything at the moment) - I only have the final version of it (the .DDS file) and I can't do what you ask on it, so.. maybe you'd have to go with your exact S12 helmet - unless you want to try and make the changes yourself (I'm kindly asking the drivers to take care of their own helmets if they want to paint or change them, because I honestly already have too much on my hands to do right now) - sorry again, mate..
=/

20rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 3rd August 2017, 12:47 am

Eduardo Méndez

Eduardo Méndez
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Not sure if that's possible, Joe, because I don't have the actual template of your helmet (Tom has it and I doubt he would have time to paint anything at the moment) - I only have the final version of it (the .DDS file) and I can't do what you ask on it, so.. maybe you'd have to go with your exact S12 helmet - unless you want to try and make the changes yourself (I'm kindly asking the drivers to take care of their own helmets if they want to paint or change them, because I honestly already have too much on my hands to do right now) - sorry again, mate..
=/

It is okay. There is no problem about it. 

Regarding I will go with the exact same helmet I used in season 12 as you mentioned on your commentary above this post I'm posting then if possible, please.

¡¡¡¡¡Muchisisisisisisisisisisisisisísimas gracias!!!!!

rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1547696015

rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 1316074503

21rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 3rd August 2017, 1:11 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

You got it!
Smile

22rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 3rd August 2017, 1:12 am

Eduardo Méndez

Eduardo Méndez
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:You got it!
Smile
¡¡¡¡¡Muchisisisisisisisisisisisisisísimas gracias!!!!!

23rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 6th August 2017, 7:06 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

*** ATTENTION!!! ***

LESS THAN ONE WEEK LEFT TO SEND ME THE CUSTOM HELMETS!!!

All info on the first post:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2289-rfr-gp-s13-custom-helmets#36831

Deadline: next SATURDAY (12/08).

My plan is to release the final version of the mod (with the custom cars and helmets) on the next sunday (13/08), a little after the last test race, at Silverstone.

Flag

24rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] Empty Re: rFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] 10th August 2017, 2:59 pm

julioronaldi175

julioronaldi175

Yeay.. finally i can complete these 2 poor helmets .. i hope they look nice when used with green carsrFR GP S13 - Custom Helmets [CLOSED] RFactor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum