rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
VIDEO - season 1 - malaysia race edit Vc7ltro6VIDEO - season 1 - malaysia race edit Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIDEO - season 1 - malaysia race edit

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1VIDEO - season 1 - malaysia race edit Empty VIDEO - season 1 - malaysia race edit 3rd June 2012, 10:59 am

here is my first race edit video! from the exciting final race of our first season! cheers
it's a bit rough but it's fun! probably blocked in germany so sven use a proxy..

Nice one Tommy Smile what's the song?

nero - promises

this was a sad race for you Sad

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

wow very great angles and cuts, im impressed! cheers

but the quality is shit lol

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

quality is the same as soutie's videos

i could make it higher but it would be about 500Mb big lol (which takes about 2 hours to render)

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Shitty song but nice video Smile

pxr5

pxr5

Nice one, i love the nose at 1:25.

VERY VERY nice, Tom!!!
GREAT edition, IMO!!!
The ONLY 'negative' point is the bad quality... I REALLY think you should let it render in HD - 720p would be good enough! And also set your rFactor graphics to 'full' while recording it with fraps! - it WILL take a good time to render and also a good time to upload it on YouTube, but I think it's worth doing it like that - just a suggestion though... - and oh, a tip about rendering: try not to use your PC to anything else, because it uses too much RAM memory, so I suggest you to let it rendering through the night, when you go to sleep... That's what I do most of the times... Smile

BTW, I LOVED my fight with Denis - at least it looked nicer on your edition (LOL) - it's a shame I lost it though... Razz
And Sven doing shit (as always) in the end... - LMAO!!! - GREAT ending for the video!!!
cheers

pxr5

pxr5

how did you get youtube to show your video with copyright music?

Maybe THIS song is not copyrighted...
Not 'all' of them are, Px! And I guess you were just out of luck for choosing one that was for your vid...
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Maybe THIS song is not copyrighted...
Not 'all' of them are, Px! And I guess you were just out of luck for choosing one that was for your vid...
Smile
but it says "buy" this song.

Then... I don't have the answer...
Razz

MAYBE it's a song that HAS copyright bullshit, BUT it can ALSO be put in a video - I don't know...
Why don't you try YT again and IF they say your audio is copyrighted, just change it on your video edition and re-upload it with a different sound track...
Smile

You can actualy just upload a 'blank video' first, with a black screen and ONLY the audio/sound track and see if YT says something about copyrighted material... If so, just pick another song... If not, then that song is good to go! Just use it in your video and upload it to YT without worries!
cheers

okay i will try to render it again tonight when i go to bed in higher quality

but i tried last night and i woke up to find my computer had crashed in the night lol

i got an email about it when i uploaded it.

the song is owned by WMG, but they let you use the song in your video with the trade off that they get their adverts plastered all over the page.

not all record companies like that though.

pxr5

pxr5

use divx codec man, best one ive used for speed size and quality.

You're right about the copyright bullshit, Tom! And as I said, SOME copyrighted material works like that and some are just 100% 'blocked'...

And about the rendering... IF your PC crashes again, it's probably because it needs a better performance (more RAM memory, a better processor, etc), which is not so easy to buy/install, because not everyone can afford it from night to day... So, just be patient about it!

And about the render settings...
Look on YT for tutorials about how to render in HD with a good image quality and low file size at the same time - there are some pretty good and well balanced settings!
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

Tom McKay wrote:i got an email about it when i uploaded it.

the song is owned by WMG, but they let you use the song in your video with the trade off that they get their adverts plastered all over the page.

not all record companies like that though.

So now we have a lot of music made simply for promoting adverts sick

how do i use that within Vegas?

What exactly, Tom?

the divx codec?

and should i turn off the 'motion-blur'

Motion blur where?! Sony Vegas or rFactor?...
I don't even know anything about motion blur... LOL
Anyway... as I said before, look for some tutorial videos about rendering in HD on Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 on YouTube!!! THAT'S how I learned to do it!!!
(look for the ones with more views... usually the best ones!)
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

get divx here, during install tick the box only for the codec not the web player etc:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/DivX.htm

Open Vegas and your project

click TOOLS and RENDER TO NEW TRACK

choose VIDEO FOR WINDOWS - HD 1080-60i YUV

Now click CUSTOMISE TEMPLATE

click VIDEO FORMAT and choose divx codec then click CONFIGURE

choose HD 1080 profile

change quality to about 8 or maximum

click OK and save the template as TOMYOUTUBE or something

now just render the video

Nice tip, px!!!
So is it to render a 1080p HD video, right?
And how 'big/heavy' is it at the end? 5 mins = 200-250MB, more or less? If so, that's good enough, because that's what I get too... My onboard laps videos are rendered like that (1080p HD) and they have about 5 mins and 200-250MB...
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

I would disable motion blur, where ever it is, it will cost more frames/time/size.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum