rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit Vc7ltro6rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit Empty rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit 16th May 2016, 10:00 pm

Twindle

Twindle

I've been doing these on my channel for a very long time, when it was only me and Saibonen, since I joined this league, I decided to do Race Edits Here. Hope You enjoy it!   Cool

2rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit 16th May 2016, 10:56 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Always nice to see another race edit made spontaneously by one of the drivers - on behalf of the whole league, I thank you for that!

And you did a very nice job, mate - keep that up!

rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit 773135558

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit 17th May 2016, 11:17 am

DevereM

DevereM

Great edit bro! You're doing something I sadly can't because of my amoebic PC and screwed up editing programs and you're doing good!

Though, got to criticize music a little bit. Genre and all - whatever you like, it fits great. But the quality is low, sadly... But you always can ask me to find you some high quality version if you want! Just hit me up (in my corner on the forums, not on the track Razz) when you need help with it, I'll try my best! Smile

Besides low quality encoding (that I'm also forced to use for my videos... XD) - nothing else to criticize. Keep going! Smile

http://deverem.deviantart.com

4rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR Season 10 Belgium GP Race Edit 17th May 2016, 12:37 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

awesome job Twindle, keep it up mate!

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Nice race edit. Good job! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum