rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race report from the Hungarian GP Vc7ltro6Race report from the Hungarian GP Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race report from the Hungarian GP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 12:44 pm

Michal

Michal

Hungarian GP Race Report

Otti secured his third dominant victory of the 2011 season, outpacing his rivals by a long margin and moving up to third place in the Drivers championship.

The winless Sven scored another podium with 2nd place, trailing the leader by 7 seconds, he did well to cash in more points for Ferrari.

The championship leader, Stig, topped of the podium with 3rd place after spinning off the track during a collision with a Sauber on lap 4.

Starting from 15th place, Arek, fought through the field to achieve a spectacular third place and setting the fastest lap of the race with a 1:20.521, however breaking league regulations at the start gifted him a 30 second penalty to place him in 7th position.

Another consistent race for Brazilian wonder Sexy_Brigadeiro, he finished in 4th place. A silly driver error during his single pit stop allowed Arek to undercut him on the main straight.

Michal had an exceptional first lap, overtaking 4 cars, but a damaged car part after the coming together with Mercedes driver Stig prolonged his pit stop, finishing in 5th, a split second in front of Grisu94.

Race hopeful, Grisu94, disappointed Mclaren when he lost several positions in the pits on lap 11 leaving him to fight for points, rather than a win.

Once again Bober_Belarus ran out of luck, colliding with Sven’s Ferrari and losing his front wing on the way out of turn 1 on the first lap, leaving him with no choice but to pit for a new one, and contending with back markers.

On lap 5 the field was lucky to avoid a safety car after less fortunate T McKay ran wide running over a bump and spinning his car out of control, crashing his Red Bull into the barriers.

Second Force India driver, ADI, failed to finish another race when a mechanical failure saw his engine burst into flames, retiring on lap 15.

Second Toro Rosso driver Denis_Belarus shared the same luck as his team mate. Advancing 6 positions in 2 laps it seemed like a dream start but on lap 3 he had an accident turning his race into a nightmare.

From Lap 15 onwards, there was no exchange in positions for the top 7 finishers.

Race report from the Hungarian GP V8qwy810

Stig stays in the lead for the championship crown with Sven 9 points behind him and Otti 4 points short of Svens second place. The racers have all to fight for in the coming races.

Race report from the Hungarian GP Ux7xv310

The constructors battle is heating up with Ferrari in the lead and Sauber trailing by a single point.

Last edited by Michal on 17th December 2011, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 1:28 pm

BMW Sauber? Laughing

3Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 4:30 pm

VERY VERY GOOD, Michal!!! Great job, man!!! I REALLY liked your report!!! Very Happy

Let me just make a couple of suggestions and it's ok if you don't agree - just don't get mad at me, ok?
- Try to release it as fast as you can after each race - if possible in a day or two after the race (that would be on monday or tuesday).
- And feel free to make it even more 'unformal' and 'funny' - you have a GREAT sense of humor and it's ok for us to 'make fun of each other in a nice way', so feel free to put it to good use!
Still I REALLY liked your report and you did a GREAT job!!!
Just keep it up!!!

'The Brazilian Wonder'... - LOL

cheers

4Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 5:26 pm

Michal

Michal

Haha, I'm not mad Sexy, and I appreciate suggestions:
-Indeed, the report was released too late but next time it will be delivered on time as long as the Drivers & Constructors Standings are posted by Sven right after the race, statistics and graphs will be provided by me too.
-More humour will be added too.

Take note this is my first report and on a weekly basis it will be improving.

5Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 6:05 pm

Sure, Michal, I KNOW it's just your 1st one and it was REALLY pretty good!!! I just pointed out a few things I believe can be even better - and I KNOW you're gonna do your best to improve your reports even more!
I hope Sven also post/update the drivers and teams championship table a.s.a.p. after each race, but even IF he doesn't, just do it yourself IF you have to, ok? Still: hey, SVEN!!! Help Michal, man! Let's ALL help each other to make this league even better!!!
I just wanted to congratulate you (all) for the grat job again!
Take care, peeps!
Smile

6Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 6:18 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

now we have to wait for the video Cool

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

7Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 6:26 pm

Eh... Grisu?!...

8Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 11:18 pm

hahaha Stig in collision with a non-specific Sauber! love it

nice one Michal Very Happy

9Race report from the Hungarian GP Empty Re: Race report from the Hungarian GP 17th December 2011, 11:23 pm

Michal

Michal

Tom McKay wrote:hahaha Stig in collision with a non-specific Sauber! love it

nice one Michal Very Happy

Dang, will be more sly next time.

Still waiting for the video edit, if it ever gets uploaded Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum