rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
German GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro6German GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

German GP (shouting thread)

+4
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Michal
Arek
Sven
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1German GP (shouting thread) Empty German GP (shouting thread) 18th December 2011, 6:31 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Let us know your highlights or other thoughts and impressions about that GP.(also negative aspects)

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

2German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 18th December 2011, 6:38 pm

Antonia parc in the "Bremskurve" and i touch him but not crash, uff Smile

3German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 18th December 2011, 6:43 pm

Let's start with the negative aspects (ok, I think there are NO positive aspects for me):

The track was pretty shitty as everybody already knows. Too slippery and narrow, with lots of dangerous barriers that could destroy the cars - and that's why some of the guys left the race, including me.
BUT... knowing that, we should've been more careful about and with each other and instead, I saw some shameful behaviours and I'm pretty sad by that. In this league we gathered together a LOT of GREAT drivers, but still SOMETIMES, some of us behave like total 'BMW Battlestats noobs', both IN and OUT of track.
I KNOW this is 'just a game', but still I think we should take it a little bit more seriously, because that's a way to have more fun - and respecting each other, in ALL possible ways won't hurt anyone...

About my personal highlights...
I started the race opening to be overtook and went to last before the 1st corner on purpose (didn't want to crash there) and right after 1st corner, I was blocked by Bober (just check the replay - he DIDN'T have ANY reasons to throw me on the grass like he did). Then I was driving as carefully as I could and started to gain positions from the other drivers who crashed and/or went to the pits and I was in 6th place in lap 6 or 7 (don't remember now) when I stepped up the grass a little bit while braking for the 1st chicane, lost control of the car and hit one of those damn killer tire barriers...
I believe I would've been able to get among the top 5 if I completed the race, so... yep, it was a pretty damn frustrating race after days of intense practice (which wasn't enough, obviously) - but in the end, it was MY own mistake and a pretty silly one, so that only makes it even more frustrating...

Certainly a race to forget.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 19th December 2011, 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

4German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 18th December 2011, 7:22 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I just wanted to take first corner without any contact with other cars but as I expected it turned out to impossible even staring from second grid... (ridiculous)Its not very hard to find that moment on replay Razz

Lap 7 - Passed Stig
Lap 8 - Stig passed me
Lap 9 - Stig passed Bober in front of me
- Bober revanged to Stig next chicane
- Stig went wide and I passed him
Lap 10 - Stig passed me again (a still NO CRASH - can you believe that?) Razz
Lap 12 - Tried to overtake him but he defended
Lap 14 - Tried to overtake him on main straight (he defended again)
- Finally passed Stig
Lap 15 - Stig passed me in first chicane but he went wide and then gave me position back
Lap 17 - Me and Bober caught up LuftInspektor who was slower than us, then he spun in narrow chicane in the middle of the road, I could't pass him by and crashed my front wing into the barrier (thx Luft) Razz
Stig drifted and almost crashed in same place one moment later. It was over for me (had chance for podium were it not)

I'd like to thank Stig for good fun, nice battle and clean fight.

5German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 18th December 2011, 7:53 pm

Michal

Michal

-Average start
-Shit race pace (averaging 1:41 compared to the 1:38 of the frontrunners)
-Managed to salvage 4 points with a lousy 8th place.

Well done to Top 3. Although Otti showed dominance, my driver of the day is Alex Hill.

A race to forget, and a track I'll never race again.

6German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 18th December 2011, 8:34 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Good start up to 6th position

1st crash:replace front wing and suspension
2nd crash:same thing
3rd crash that was big one in Bremskurve sorry Otti it was my mistake Sad

And as Sexy said the track was pretty bad Im sorry If I did something wrong to anyone Sad

7German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 12:19 am

Stig

Stig

Highlight: i lost front wing 3 times, replaced it 2 times, finished the race in front of Michal without front wing. In general made a lot of mistakes, mainly cos of track being too narrow - race to forget but still had some nice fun (mainly battling Arek)

8German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 4:09 am

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

I want to apologize to the Stig, Arek and Sven. my fault, they will fly to the first corner, I was pleased to take off to fight. Thank you guys for the best! Race

9German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 4:16 am

Bober, I KNOW you use Google Translate, but... I'm sorry, the translation of whatever you wanted to say just made it worse and I couldn't help but laugh at it (you probably won't understand shit of what I'm saying anyway - especially if you also translate it on that crazy translator - so... whatever!) - 'they will fly to the first corner, I was pleased to take off to fight' - LOL

JUST BE CAREFUL, BOBER!!! And PLAY FAIR next time!!!

YOU = GOOD DRIVER = CRAZY TOO!!! (lol)

Peace!
\õ/

10German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 7:47 am

ADI

ADI

To put it short:
-the start was ok, gained a few places from the chaos in front
-gone wide a few times
-crashed two times, from what one of them was "decisive"

So I had once again a "great" race Very Happy

11German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 9:23 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

thanks Michal
my personal highlights:
lucky through the first corner of the race
good battle with Grius from lap 1 to lap 2
spun twice at the same place
on lap 12,i missed my 1st pit stop because brake too late in the pit lane lost nearly 15 sec and had to use old tyres finish another lap then pit stop again

12German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 12:08 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

michal can you pls post the results? i lost connection and dont have them

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

13German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 3:41 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Bober, I KNOW you use Google Translate, but... I'm sorry, the translation of whatever you wanted to say just made it worse and I couldn't help but laugh at it (you probably won't understand shit of what I'm saying anyway - especially if you also translate it on that crazy translator - so... whatever!) - 'they will fly to the first corner, I was pleased to take off to fight' - LOL

JUST BE CAREFUL, BOBER!!! And PLAY FAIR next time!!!

YOU = GOOD DRIVER = CRAZY TOO!!! (lol)

Peace!
\õ/

I can understand him very well Sexy Very Happy
First part is about flying - it was true - we all flew in first corner because of him Razz
Second sentence is about that he really wanted to start good and he was damn suprised he did it and then forgot to brake because of that Laughing

No problem Bober, but be careful next time Exclamation

14German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 3:49 pm

I also 'understood' him, Arek. I was just making fun with the crazy Google Translate translation.
And I guess you can actually speak his language, right? So, the admin. team may make some good use of that, because sometimes we believe Bober, Denis and Jure just don't understand everything we say - including some simple league rules like 'NO CALLING FOR RESTARTS - EVER' and 'NO CHATTING IN QUALI & RACE SESSIONS' - for example...
Anyway... maybe you, Arek, can help us to make these guys understand some of the rules and also how to behave a little 'better', have a positive atitude and be a little nicer (and less crazier) on track with the others.
I myself, personally DON'T have ANYthing against ANYone in here, but some guys's behaviour sometimes is a little 'not so nice', let's say that... - and we saw that yesterday in race and also in the previous days, even in practice/test race sessions...

15German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 3:58 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I also 'understood' him, Arek. I was just making fun with the crazy Google Translate translation.
And I guess you can actually speak his language, right? So, the admin. team may make some good use of that, because sometimes we believe Bober, Denis and Jure just don't understand everything we say - including some simple league rules like 'NO CALLING FOR RESTARTS - EVER' and 'NO CHATTING IN QUALI & RACE SESSIONS' - for example...
Anyway... maybe you, Arek, can help us to make these guys understand some of the rules and also how to behave a little 'better', have a positive atitude and be a little nicer (and less crazier) on track with the others.
I myself, personally DON'T have ANYthing against ANYone in here, but some guys's behaviour sometimes is a little 'not so nice', let's say that... - and we saw that yesterday in race and also in the previous days, even in practice/test race sessions...

I can't speak belarussian language but Bober lives close to polish boarder and knows some polish language from TV he can catch there Very Happy

16German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 4:09 pm

LOL! Well, I hope that helps somehow... It's probably better than Google Translate... Razz

17German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 4:44 pm

lap 1 from p 7 to p2 in the middle of the race on the first chicane in the 2.sector (bremmskurve) i see a front wing i dodge it and than i see a wheel in the middle of the chicane and i crash into the wall loosing frontwing and suspencion but i still managed my 2 place with engine saved vs tom Mckay

18German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 4:59 pm

Eh... Grisu... What about the videos?... Hungary AND Hockenheim?...

19German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 5:00 pm

Grisu wrote:lap 1 from p 7 to p2 in the middle of the race on the first chicane in the 2.sector (bremmskurve) i see a front wing i dodge it and than i see a wheel in the middle of the chicane and i crash into the wall loosing frontwing and suspencion but i still managed my 2 place with engine saved vs tom Mckay

vs me? what happpened between us? :S

20German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 5:44 pm

Grisu has been drinking water from the toilet again...

21German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 6:37 pm

lol i can never make hocken heim in one day hungaroring will uploaded in 1-2 days

22German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 6:39 pm

You're not as fast as on track, huh?...
Tsc, tsc, tsc...
Razz

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Smile Sorry Grisu that wing was mine and wheel also LOL
Grisu wrote:lap 1 from p 7 to p2 in the middle of the race on the first chicane in the 2.sector (bremmskurve) i see a front wing i dodge it and than i see a wheel in the middle of the chicane and i crash into the wall loosing frontwing and suspencion but i still managed my 2 place with engine saved vs tom Mckay

24German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 19th December 2011, 8:56 pm

I have drive the fastes Lap in de beautiful Hockenheimring Wink

25German GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: German GP (shouting thread) 20th December 2011, 8:28 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Eh... Grisu... What about the videos?... Hungary AND Hockenheim?...

and the korea?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum