rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers of Season #3 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers of Season #3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers of Season #3

+13
Stig
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Grisu
Arek
soutie
Adrian S Shole
Wallace Darienço
Denis_Belarus
ADI
raikk0
Otti
kurtmudgeon
Sven
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Teams and drivers of Season #3 4th November 2012, 9:53 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

BMW-Sauber:
- Adrian S Shole
#2 - Michal

McLaren:
- Joe McLaggen
#4 - Sexy Brigadeiro

Red Bull:
- Vidovita_Dzemila
#6 - Antonio Hreljanovic

Renault:
- T McKay
#8 - Arnoldinhu

Williams:
- Tomoz1123
#10 - Marius

Ferrari:
- Arek
#12 - BlackFox

Toro Rosso:
- raikkO
#15 - SF32

Force India:
- Denis_Belarus
#17 - Bober_Belarus

Brawn:
- Alex Hill
#19 - Nicolas Sato

Jordan:
- Luft_inspektor
#21 - Gatis Stalshans

Toyota:
- Sven
#23 - CueballUK

Jaguar:
- ADI
#25 - lau

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by register date)

- pxr5
- Stig
- kurtmudgeon
- deadfish
- Backmarker
- Fidelias
- wallagada
- PLkris
- Sawyerka

Last edited by Sven on 29th April 2013, 4:18 pm; edited 29 times in total

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

2Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 3:05 am

kurtmudgeon

kurtmudgeon

for God sake!!!! unbelieveble...

3Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 9:39 am

kurt what's wrong?

4Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 9:58 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

i guess hes overcome with joy to be in adrians team cheers

5Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 11:11 am

Otti

Otti

bad baby Crying or Very sad

bb Mr.Sauber hello Mr. Brawn Smile

6Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 11:33 am

raikk0

raikk0

we should have chosen our teams with forum posts,not on chat.i was busy last sunday... head wall

7Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 12:40 pm

ADI

ADI

it's ok raikko, there's gotta be an romanian replacement at Force India Razz

8Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 1:45 pm

raikkO, I'm sorry if you were not happy with that, but Tom told the drivers about 5 or 6 days BEFORE sunday and this was your answer:

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t551-new-teams-season-3#10038

Which I honestly don't even know what it means...
So, you were aware of it (the day and date of picking teams).

If you couldn't be there - and if you already knew it - you should've PMed one of the admins, just like Adrian did and let us know which teams you wanted, so if one of them were avaliable on your time to pick, we would've gladly given you one of them.

We waited for you and Luft when it was your time to pick. I even tried to call Luft on gmail/Google+, but none of you guys were avaliable anywhere, so we had to keep going.

At the end, we picked the 4 remaining teams (only 8 guys were online to pick them) and after HOURS (not kidding) of discussion in the admin area, and trying a LOT of different combinations for the teams, trying to be as fair as possible and create as well balanced teams as possible - and also trying our best to grant some of the drivers wishes (so, as you can see, not an easy job at all - and we KNEW it would be impossible to please everyone anyway...), this was the best solution we got.

So, I hope most of the guys ARE happy with it - I believe ALL the teams are well balanced and have similar chances to fight for the Constructors' Championship - and for the drivers who are not happy, I'm REALLY sorry, but I SWEAR we tried our best and it took us HOURS and a LOT of discussion to get to this final list...

Anyway...
Hoping and looking forward to a GREAT 3rd season to ALL of us!
cheers

9Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 1:49 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Fuck 3 season i in Torro Rosso Sad

10Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 1:55 pm

Sorry, Denis!
We thought you WANTED to stay in it...
(bad communication...)
Sad

At least, you are still with Bober!
Smile

11Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 2:01 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

please 4 season new team Smile

12Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 5th November 2012, 2:03 pm

Ok, Denis!
Smile

13Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 6th November 2012, 2:26 am

kurtmudgeon

kurtmudgeon

I just think it´s incredible to stay at BMW Sauber next season. I´m happy for that. Also to add I enjoyed and had a good time with my exTM Otti who helped me when I needed it...Thx for that mate... On the other side there are some good and bad feelings about playing with Adrian as a teammate. I know him since I started to play and I know he is a good driver (the best as he showed it by becoming the champion) and a cool guy. couldn´t be more pleased. but it put me a big pressure because I don´t want him to do everything in this team (talking about points of course)and I´ll have to work hard to help him in the constructor championship... I hope he is not annoyed with the choice of his new teammate...

Smile

14Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 6th November 2012, 3:02 am

LOL!
I know how you feel, Kurt! Trust me!!!
I'm at McLaren now, with Joe McLaggen, who is also a GREAT driver and even greater guy! So, I'm OBVIOUSLY happy for that and also for driving 'Senna's car' - yep, McLaren will always be 'Senna's car' to me... lol - no wonder why I'm wearing his helmet... Wink
But at the same time, I can also feel the 'pressure' of being on McLaren and also as Joe's teammate - NOT because Joe is putting some pressure on me (in fact, he is already being EXTREMELY helpful and nice), but simply because both McLaren, Joe and Alex Hill had a GREAT season - the Constructors championship and all of Alex's points and achievements... and I KNOW I'm not as fast as him (Alex), so... God only knows how much I'll be able to help Joe on the Constructors' Championship... (not to mention that Joe himself is waaaaaaaay faster than me as well - LOL) - I Will do my best, as always, of course, but... it's impossible not to compare my performance with Alex's and then it's natural that anyone will compare them/us too - and just terrible to me, because I KNOW I just CAN'T be as fast as Alex right now... We both play on keyboard, but I have to accpet the fact that there are keyboarders who are more skilled than me - I can live with that...
Anyway... I will survive, help Joe the best I can and try to have the best season I can too - hope I can race more races and score more points... we'll see...
Smile

And about the teams, cars and teammates...
As I said to raikkO, we (the admins) discussed for HOURS in the admin area and each one of us made a lot of different suggestions for the teams - and our main goal was always to try and balance them the best we could... 'unfortunately', in the end, we agreed that you and Adrian should be together and it was actually a coincidence that HE picked the BMW Sauber car...

We also saw a message from Denis a few days ago and since we have serious communications problems with him and Bober, we thought they wanted to stay in STR too, but today I found out they actually did NOT want that...
Anyway...

We didn't split or create teams and teammates to be 'mean' or unfair to anyone. And we REALLY tried our best to create well balanced teams that have about the same chances of fighting for the Constructors' Championship and we also tried our best to 'please' as many drivers as we could, but... we already knew it was impossible to please everyone - and even my place in McLaren was NOT my own idea - I also got 'lucky' on that one!
Very Happy

I just hope all the drivers understand how hard it was for the admins and that we did our best, so... don't hate on us, pliss! Just enjoy your car/team, your teammate and look forward to have a GREAT and FUN season!!! Go to the server, get into the track(s) and practice as much as possible - it's the BEST we all can do now!!!
cheers

15Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 10th November 2012, 11:17 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

new reserve driver added

16Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 10th November 2012, 11:28 am

Wallace Darienço

i like to see my name on list

Senna's back

Cool

17Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 3:49 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

kurtmudgeon wrote:I hope he is not annoyed with the choice of his new teammate...
Of course I'm not annoyed! Very Happy
In fact, winning the championship makes it easier to appreciate that winning isn't everything (just look at Arek Razz).

My race in Imola (where I lead start to finish) was one of the most boring races for me. I never saw any other car except ones being lapped, so they just let me pass. Sad
On the contrary, Monza was one of my best races of the season and I wasn't even on the podium. Very Happy

In a social league like ours, points and wins mean little compared to enjoying the races. I mean, what's the prize in winning the title?
So as long as my team mate (and everyone else) enjoys himself, then I'm happy! Very Happy

18Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 3:59 am

Beautiful words, nicely done, Adrian.
Smile

19Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 6:25 am

ADI

ADI

Oh Adrian are you some kind of...saint? Razz

20Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 10:28 am

Wallace Darienço

this in your nickname

Adrian Saint Shole

Twisted Evil

21Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 10:58 am

soutie

Winning is not everything....its the only thing

22Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 3:30 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Adrian S Shole wrote:
Of course I'm not annoyed! Very Happy
In fact, winning the championship makes it easier to appreciate that winning isn't everything (just look at Arek Razz).

My race in Imola (where I lead start to finish) was one of the most boring races for me. I never saw any other car except ones being lapped, so they just let me pass. Sad
On the contrary, Monza was one of my best races of the season and I wasn't even on the podium. Very Happy

In a social league like ours, points and wins mean little compared to enjoying the races. I mean, what's the prize in winning the title?
So as long as my team mate (and everyone else) enjoys himself, then I'm happy! Very Happy
Of course I - as the ex world champion - can confirm those words king

23Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 3:53 pm

Grisu

Grisu

in fsr the price for winning the constructior ship is 4000dollars

24Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 4:15 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

cool if you want to donate us these dollars we can also have sth like that grisu Rolling Eyes

25Teams and drivers of Season #3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 5:10 pm

kurtmudgeon

kurtmudgeon

Wise words mate... it´s exactly what I was expecting from a guy who I know long time ago and who always has been "that" cool. I´m really happy that even the top drivers are thinking of enjoying the races...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum