rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers of Season #3

+13
Stig
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Grisu
Arek
soutie
Adrian S Shole
Wallace Darienço
Denis_Belarus
ADI
raikk0
Otti
kurtmudgeon
Sven
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 6:06 pm

Grisu

Grisu

Very Happy

27Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 14th November 2012, 10:35 pm

Grisu

Grisu

elephant + flower = Senna scratch

28Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 24th November 2012, 3:18 pm

why have the cars been numbered in driver standing order and not in constructor standing order?

29Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 24th November 2012, 5:32 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

oops

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

30Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 1st December 2012, 7:42 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

reserve drivers edited

31Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 1st December 2012, 8:03 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sven wrote:reserve drivers edited
You forgot to add that new guy called Pro Pop.

32Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 1st December 2012, 8:15 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

k he is there

33Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 1st December 2012, 8:31 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

now i also deleted alex17 because he was only online at his day of registration

34Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 15th December 2012, 9:30 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Wallagada gets the second Williams seat because Deadfish didnt show any sign of life since the last season.

35Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 15th December 2012, 9:41 am

Wallace Darienço

Me cheers

Grisu: facepalm

36Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 15th December 2012, 5:56 pm

Eerr... Sven...
You should wait until AFTER this race to announce this officially (even if we all 'know' deadfish won't appear to race)...
¬¬'

Congrats Wallace!
And Sven, pliss... you know what I'm gonna say...
(yes, you did it again - congrats!)
¬¬'

37Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 19th January 2013, 3:31 am

kurtmudgeon

kurtmudgeon

Guys I´m gonna leave the league. It´s not an easy decision to make but I´ve been having problems to connect and recently I had to move to a new house so I haven´t got internet yet. Also I haven´t shown signs of an improvement which is such a bad thing for me. I want to be competitive at least with the slower drivers. I really thank a lot for allowing me to be a part of this season 3rd and thank Gustavo for such a nice helmet design. Thx to all guys who shared me their sets especially to my teammate who tried to help me for several. I hope he wins again...

Best wishes for the league...

Hope to see you soon. I´ll be in touch

Kurt

38Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 19th January 2013, 3:36 am

Really sorry to hear that, Camilo, but I surelly undersand.
Thanks for at least telling us what's going on - instead of just 'leaving without notice', as some people did before...
Anyway... I wish you all the best in your life, mate! And that everything goes fine and gets right for you with your new house and everything else!
Please, stay in touch and know that you will always be welcome in here, so I hope you can get back to race with us, even if only on the next season - don't forget we almost always have free seats to each race, so you can still try to race with us from time to time anyway, just for fun!
Smile

Take care and I hope to see you soon!!!
cheers

39Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 19th January 2013, 11:36 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

OK is anyone out there who wants to have a permanent seat?

40Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 19th January 2013, 5:44 pm

You should PM deadfish and then Backmarker about that IMO...
Whoever answers first, get the seat.
If none of them answer, you could try this new ENTERSANDMAN guy - he seems interested in the League.

41Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 22nd January 2013, 11:12 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Guys i be short im leaveing this......and see ya at another chances Wink WinkWink

42Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 22nd January 2013, 11:28 pm

okay now we have 2 free seats

43Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 23rd January 2013, 12:18 am

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

JURE PAZIN(CRO) wrote:Guys i be short im leaveing this......and see ya at another chances Wink WinkWink
See ya soon Smile

44Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 23rd January 2013, 12:48 am

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Thx everybody who is bealive in me and i hope so we are see at megan sever sometimes Wink

45Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 28th January 2013, 2:57 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

UPDATED (Clapton replaces Kurt goes to BMW and Paulpess replaces Jure and goes to Jordan)

46Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 2nd February 2013, 9:03 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

UPDATED: YES its true the Stig is back! first as reserve driver.

47Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 8th February 2013, 10:14 am

Wallace Darienço

hello guys, I'm sad to give this news, and I know some were happy to hear there, but unfortunately it is becoming impossible to my participation in the championship, recently started my graduation physical education, and this is draining all my time, and I mean REALLY ALL my time.
Then I'll get away league indefinitely, probably until the end of college.
Thanks to everyone who in one way or another has helped me so far, and I hope one day to come back and come back more prepared well. In particular thanks to Mr S. Brigadeiro.

48Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 8th February 2013, 10:20 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Im svery sorry to hear that wallace Sad I wish you good luck at the collage Smile

Stig do you want to take the seat?

If not one of the other reserves have to say if they want to take it.

49Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 8th February 2013, 3:52 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I've seen a move with him. It was about a circus. A short one, like 20min, but very nice. I would recommend Smile

50Teams and drivers of Season #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #3 8th February 2013, 4:00 pm

Yes, Nick Vujicic is an inspiration to everyone who thinks they're not capable of doing/achieving things in life.

Anyway...

Sad to hear that, Wallace, but I understand.
I graduated in Physical Education myself in 2007 and it started in 2001 - I could've graduated in 2004 if I wasn't working and studying at the same time - so jah.. that gave me 3 'extra' years of college, because unfortunately the day has only 24 hours and it wasn't enough to do all of the things I needed, but anyway... I survived! Smile

I wish you all the best with the college and with your life - professionally and personally - and also that you can come back racing with us in the future - obviously, it's always nice to have other brazilians in here!

But try to stay in touch with us, keep checking the forum, leaving posts and everytime you have some free time, get online on the server to practice with us!

Take care and we'll see each other around!
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum