rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
07 - France GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro607 - France GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

07 - France GP (shouting thread)

+12
Denis_Belarus
Arek
Adrian S Shole
Otti
Joe McLaggen
cueballuk
Sven
Bober_Belarus
ADI
Paulpess
Alex Hill
Wallace Darienço
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

107 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 3:02 pm

Tell us the 'story' of YOUR French GP, pliss...

207 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 4:13 pm

Wallace Darienço

1:01.7 not bad qualy

I started, i see a group crashing on grid
a group crashing in the first turn
a huge confusion on second turn, swerve the confusion...

and the MOTHERFUCKING rfactor give me a stop n go

i was on 8th in this moment so i was furious, i lost my concentration and lost my cars control, i spin and crash, lost my rear wing.

pure shit, a disaster.

So i terminated my initial lap to help in that bug of 1 lap lead.

and just this

AREK please a print of me in the moment i was in 8th. It's a rare moment for me

307 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 4:29 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

im so so sorry for turn 1 crash Sad very very tired tonight and made a damn mistake

407 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 4:44 pm

Paulpess

Paulpess

I do not understand yesterday when entering the page countdown marked 19 hours to race, today i go in the server and already race

507 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 4:45 pm

ADI

ADI

First of all, in first turn I touched a bit a car in front (I think it was a torro rosso), I didn't have a clue about where the braking point was, and it seems that I braked a little too late, we were all 'jammed' together, so hiting the one in front caused other incidents as far as I remember. Sorry about that, it was my fault.

Then after a few laps of relative chaos, crowded stuff, soutie ends up behind me, and in the long right hander "Double Droite du Beausset' he gives me a little push (I suppose accidentaly) causing me to spin in the gravel...losing several time and positions. Well after that, here we go again...

A debatable issue, in lap 18 or 19, as I'm on the start-finish line Sexy exits the pits, I'm taking my usual line/braking point for T1 but as he's closing in for T1 he makes a sharp left turn to racing line, I'm already in the braking zone, I couldn't stop the car in time, I hit him, he spuns a bit, he only loses my position...
After afew laps I take a few corners wrong, added the fact that Sexy with his big top speed and late braking to some corners was disturbing me somehow from my driving Laughing , in the entry for last corner I'm again being hit a bit by him, I lose control of the car, hit the barriers, lose the front wing, quickly after that I have to enter the pits for an unschedule stop (I had mediums and I was planning to stay a lot on track), being all in a hurry I forget to press the speed limiter, so I also receive a drive-through penalty...I was alredy almost 1 minute behind leader, so I decided to end this drama.

It's really a shame, it's another DNF added in a long row.

607 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 4:49 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

kueball what are you doing???? so Tom is not beautiful to do.

707 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 4:53 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Unbelieveble quali on P4 but at the start i got hit very harsh from the back and spun. i was nearly last after the first corners but i managed to go to P7 with a good strategie Smile

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

807 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:02 pm

cueballuk

first off sorry for who ever i hit on the first corner they must of had damage because i did.

bober? i will have to see the replay but i think a crash had already started to happen in front of me and i had no where to go so really sorry if that was you i hit if it was my falt Sad

907 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:10 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Pff I still excited about last corner lau, I really felt the pressure on the last 5 laps.

What a race, the start was a total mess, after turn 1 I was p20 Razz and my car was badly damaged (I was about .7 or 1 sec off the pace I got in my previous race tests). I had nice battles with Adrian, Soutie, and I put a bit of pressure on my teammate as well Razz. I tried the best to be very consistent and It went well.

Anyway I think today is a very nice day for the team because Sexy and I scored very good points again and they can be very happy with our performances, despite the different hard situations we passed during the race.

Nice race Luft and congrats for your well deserved podium.

Brilliant job Denis, Congratulations!

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 3rd February 2013, 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

1007 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:11 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

well, next time be careful

1107 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:14 pm

Otti

Otti

Horrible. LC didn't work, drive trough, tried to advoid collision at t1= stop and go. Then DQ for some weird reason, I was at pit for the penalty.

1207 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:17 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Here's my view of T1.

My race had a few incidents which I'll post later.

Big congratulations to Denis for a fantastic weekend!

1307 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:25 pm

Well, first of all I want to apologize to ADI, but I think in both incidents I didn't do anything wrong - let me explain why:

When I got out of the pits, I saw you on my mirror and we had a pretty good gap between each other and we were about the same speed, so I thought it was ok to move to the left to take T1 without 'harming' you.
Still I was the one getting hit and I spun myself, so IF it was my fault, I was the one 'penalized' by it anyway - still I just wanted to clarify that it wasn't a 'weird' or unfair move - I REALLY though we had a gap good enough for me to do that without causing you any trouble - I'm sorry anyway.

And on the small bump we had later...
I was completely on the left side of the track, with my tyres practically over the border of the track, so I could avoid touching you. You were on the right side of the track and then you moved left to take the last turn - and when you moved, you touched me. Still I'm REALLY sorry if that touch got your car off balance and you ended up hitting the wall. I was on fresh tyres and I believe your tyres were already pretty worn, since this happened on lap 19 and you had your last pit stop on lap 9 or 10, right? I noticed I could brake easier than you and I was doing my best to don't even touch you, so.. I'm sorry again, but I didn't move my car and you touched me when you moved yours...

Anyway... I hope you know me well enough to know I'm not an unfair driver and I always try to be as careful as I can - not to mention we're former teammates and I consider you a friend, so I would never be 'harsh' to you in a race. I'm honestly sorry for the things that went wrong for you, Mate...

1407 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 5:37 pm

About MY race...

T1 was a mess - shame on all Grosjeans impersonations (lol) - but I can't complain much since that made go up from P17 to P8 - so, all in all it was a pretty damn lucky start for me - something rare as well! Razz

After that, I was on Hards and was trying my best to keep my position, but got overtaken by faster guys with faster tyres (Mediums & Softs) - still I stayed on track until lap 17 with those Hard tyres and when I finally made my pit, I was in 2nd place - LOL

Then I put on Mediums for more 13 laps and I was hoping to have a better pace, but... again I was stuck between lots of cars fighting and couldn't get a decent pace - BTW, I got hit in T1 at the start of the race and got lots of damage to my car... I couldn't feel anything wrong with it, other than I had a slower pace than on the test races, so I GUESS something was 'broken' on the car and slowing me down a little bit, but I didn't know what, so I just kept going anyway...

On lap 30 I stopped for my 2nd pit stop and put some Soft tyres, hoping I could have a pretty fast pace, but... I got stuck behind Arnie and a few laps later I was able to overtake him, but again I couldn't keep a good pace (so again I think something was wrong with the car) and I had to 'hold' Arnie behind me for about 6 or 7 laps and he almost overtook me a few times! Damn, that was annoying! Razz
Good job, Arnie, but... I held my ground so I'm pretty happy about that!!!

5th place, 10 points... YAY!!!
Very Happy

Congrats Joe for another podium!!! Great day to McLaren - P3 and P5 - YAY!!!
cheers

Congrats Denis for the victory as well!!!
Smile

BTW, I had LOTS of GREAT fights!!! One of them involved 4 cars for about 2 or 3 laps and it was AMAZING!!! It made me slower and fucked up my pace and whole race strategy, but... who KERS?! At least I had lots of fun!!! Very Happy

P.S. - AREK: WHY SO SLOW?!?!
Razz

1507 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 6:06 pm

"so Tom is not beautiful to do."

i don't understand this

but anyway my race was bad. poor strategy and i had to queue in my final pitstop which meant i lost 5 or 6 seconds. i would have come out in 5th position if i had not and probably wouldn't have got caught up in shit on the last lap.

1607 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 6:07 pm

SANTI...

I watched the replay and you did 'everything' right to start from the pits, EXCEPT... that you didn't wait for the pit exit lights to turn green, so you could leave the pits...

The pit lights turn green when the 1st driver reaches the limit between S1 and S2 - it takes about 15-20 seconds.

I'm sorry for your race.

1707 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 6:22 pm

PAUL...

Our races are ALWAYS at 3pm UK time.
So, you gotta check what 3pm at UK is where you live.

For example:
I live in Brasil, so 3pm at UK is the same as 1pm in here. So, to ME, the races are at 1pm (MY time).

Where do you live? Venezuela?
If so, then you gotta find out what time 3pm at UK is there, at Venezuela.

On each opener, we have all the info about the race and how to find out what time 3pm in UK is wherever you live - I always put a link to it, like this:

3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)
Just click where is says 'UK TIME' - it's a link to a page where your can check your time compared to UK's time.

1807 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 8:01 pm

ADI

ADI

Yes Sexy, I understand how it happened, there was a gap indeed when you exist the pits, but you know how it is when 2 cars brake the one that follows will always close in to the one in front even if the time difference stays the same. this is a common issue, and common incident. added to this was the fact that you had cold tyres and I might braked much later than you...I honestly didn't believe I was going to get so close to you and hit you...so also in my view was just a racing incident. It is up to LAT to decide further.

In the second incident I didn't knew you were lets say a bit sideways with me, I went a bit wide than I just took my normal line in the last corner...and I was surprised to receive that bump, anyway I know how it is I think I had the same situation in the first laps with others.
I didn't have such worn tyres, they were mediums, so a bit slower, but I didn't had such a good laps while you were following me, I was haunting Arnie, but since you where in my back I lost him a bit, you had some part of the track where you'd get really close on braking (given also the fact that I had different entry/braking style in the corners-and a much slower top speed) and that did 'offset' me a bit because I had to leave some space in case you would jump in on the inside...so many times I had to keep an eye on the mirrors, losing a bit my normal rhythm...so again and again you had the chance to attack and I couldnt escape in my normal pace Razz.
So yeah, I think its just an incident, an unlucky one...

On the other side, the on with soutie might be much clearer...I don't remember which lap, in the first ones.

1907 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 8:12 pm

Yes, Mate, I understand and I've been in your place/situation before - and also on this same race - LOL!
I just wanted to 'clarify' that at ANY moment I made a 'deliberate and/or unfair move' towards you and I'm just sorry the both of us had incidents with each other.
Anyway... I'm glad you're a guy with a great sense of sportsmanship (which I believe I can say it about myself as well) and I also honestly believe they were both race incidents. In one of them, I got the 'bad side of it' and in the other one it was you. I'm just sorry that in your case it was a little worse since you hit the tyres barrier and lost your front wing...
Anyway... sorry for your lack of luck this time and I SWEAR I know how it feels (for obvious reasons)... LOL
Better luck to both of us in Austria!
cheers

2007 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 11:26 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Damn what a race! Another race I enjoyed very much with a lot of action all around me and a terrible ending... Typical stuff Razz

Q2 wasn't as good as I expected. I made a mistake at the first sector and it was enough just to get 5th grid.

T1 was crazy. When I noticed sleepy Alex behind my back right before the braking zone I felt that sth big is gonna happen, and my predictions turned out to be right! Razz I got a big hit from behind and then the only thing I saw were cars flying everywhere...

I dropped down to 13th but I found out in a good company fighting vs drivers like Lau, Soutie or Adrian. I enjoyed those battles very much. Unfortunatelly at the very beginigng after the crash I noticed that in front of me was a driver that I really didn't want to have there - Sexy, but fortunately I menaged to pass the noob and say good bye (special thanks to Jaguar drivers which made that easier to me) Surprised

My car was damaged after the incident from T1 but I had a very good pace which let me jump to the 3rd place behind Luft. At the end I was getting closer and closer but still not enough to make a pass. I could've left it and keep my safe 3rd place to the end but I'm a racer so when I see an oportunity to get a place I take it, especially that it was Luft in front of me - the first candidate to humiliate Wink

So I decided to push him trying to force a mistake but unfortunately I went too wide in last turn, hit the last row of the tyres on the outside and that was it... head wall

After the pit stop I rejoined in 10th place with Bober and Tom in front of me. I had an adventage of fresh tyres so I passed Bober between flat out right hander and another fast long right hander by the outside! That was a brilliant move by me, I know! king

On the last lap I tried the same on Tom but came to the contact and I spun... That lap was crazy because a while later Bober who passed us both had troubles going wide and spun after a contact with Tom. I catched him at the very last turn and took the 9th place by half of the lenght of the nose of my car! Razz What a race! Razz

Congratz to Denis for his great win, Luft and Joe (enjoy the another podium given by me as a gift mate) Razz

2107 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 11:42 pm

I'm glad you mentioned that you only overtook me because I had both Jaguar (and both faster than me) on my back and it was impossible to hold both of them, so I lost my racing line and lost time and you were LUCKY to take that chance and overtook me too...
Razz

And you hit the tyres wall and had to go to the pits on lap 36?!...
You're a juveniiiiiiil!!!

And I finished in front of you!!!
Very Happy

But hey...

WHY SO SLOW?!?!?!
Razz

2207 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 3rd February 2013, 11:57 pm

Wallace Darienço

Adrian S Shole wrote:Here's my view of T1.

My race had a few incidents which I'll post later.

Big congratulations to Denis for a fantastic weekend!

0:18 of the video

WHATAHELL! a car touched the sky, or fly

2307 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 12:05 am

That car was alien abducted alien

affraid

2407 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 12:55 am

Wallace Darienço

btw Parabéns sexy, grande corrida

2507 - France GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 12:59 am

Valeu, Wallace, obrigadão!!!
Dei sorte no início quando escapei da confusão!
Depois fiz o melhor que pude e fico feliz que foi suficiente pra chegar no top 5!
Foi mal pelo teu azar, brother, mas não desanima não!
Vâmo com tudo pra Austria!
cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum