rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Vc7ltro607 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

07 - France GP (shouting thread)

+12
Denis_Belarus
Arek
Adrian S Shole
Otti
Joe McLaggen
cueballuk
Sven
Bober_Belarus
ADI
Paulpess
Alex Hill
Wallace Darienço
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2607 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 5:31 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

The bad news:
I always left space for other drivers, but somehow I still got punted off. This was fairly demoralising for me, so I finished last - pretty bad considering I was up from 15th to 2nd place on the first lap.

The good news:
I had some nice battles with a few drivers, particularly Arek and Tony. Tony might not have outright speed, but his race craft was right up there with the best of us. At one stage we were side-by-side for almost an entire lap and never made contact. Even more impressive is that he doesn't use any driver aids! Smile

Looking forward to the next race, where hopefully I don't run into as much.

2707 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 5:40 am

Sorry for your lack of luck this time, Adrian...
And you're right about Tony! He is improving more and more and I also had pretty nice fights with him lately, especially on the practice and test races!
Good job to both of you!!!
Smile

2807 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 5:40 am

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Thank you guys. A good race for me.
I been waiting for this victory.
In China i was 4
Monaco-3
Canada-2
Finally victory.

2907 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 5:42 am

Nice, Denis!!!
cheers

3007 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 7:48 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

PQP adrian Sad was that renault tom or arnold`?

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

3107 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 9:37 am

Wallace Darienço

Adrian Suffering pale

3207 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 4:37 pm

Adrian having a Sexy Brigadeiro day...
Sad

3307 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 9:25 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I just want to say that in lap 1 i didn't touch anyone and with Soutie there was a contact but he went very wide and than try to recover by fast returning to race line, while I kept race line all the time. At the end our wheels touched and he spun, but i didnt change direction - so it can't be my fault.

Regarding the race, what to say - from 21st to 2nd, it can't get better than that

3407 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 10:32 pm

soutie

did yiu see the replay luft???

3507 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 10:44 pm

Luft and soutie, pliss upload your whole race replays somewhere the stewards can download them, ok?
Smile

3607 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 4th February 2013, 11:00 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Damn, If I knew during the race that Luft would be under investigation I woudn't push that much and crashed. I would've just kept behind and tried to find some luck "by the green table", if you know what I mean Wink Damn it! Razz

3707 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 3:40 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Sven wrote:PQP adrian Sad was that renault tom or arnold`?
Sexy got it right.

One thing that I don't think he got right though, was the Jaguar in T1.
In my video at 0:17, the Jaguar that Grosjeans his own team mate and everyone else is Lau (which seems to be retaliation for the incident with Bober at the very start).
Not sure if ADI should be investigated, but I haven't watched the replay closely.

Edit: Saw the replay of ADI, nevermind!

3807 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 3:49 am

I watched the replay, Adrian, for every incident mentioned so far.

But just to clarify things to everyone:

The drivers and incidents under investigation are NOT 'picked' by me.
ALL the 3 stewards, admins and drivers report as many incidents as they think it's necessary to us (the admins) and we put them all together on the Admin Area, here on the forum.
And then some hours after each race, I only have the job of putting ALL of the reported incidents (and the drivers involved) into the same post, both at the Admin Area and also here in the forum - on the thread 'Race Incidents Under Investigation' - and bla bla bla - so all of the drivers are aware of them and can make their defense, if necessary...

So, I'm just responsible for making a LIST with ALL the incidents reported to the admins (so far) - I DON'T actually 'decide' which incidents and drivers will be under investigation.

And in the case of the Jaguars...
It was reported to us that ADI should be investigated for the incident in T1 - but I'm SURE that the stewards (Joe, Black and Tom) will do a good and fair job and IF ADI is innocent and lau is the one to blame, that will be fixed, so don't worry - and if lau didn't do anything wrong either, he shouldn't worry as well.
Smile

3907 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 5:35 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Adrian S Shole wrote:The bad news:
I always left space for other drivers, but somehow I still got punted off. This was fairly demoralising for me, so I finished last - pretty bad considering I was up from 15th to 2nd place on the first lap.

I'm sorry to hear that Adrian, but in my defense, from my screen and replay I didn't bump you, my front wing just scratched a bit of your rear right tyre.

In race, when I overtook you, I saw that you blocked your front right tyre and I slowed down trying to avoid you, almost losing my rear, so I passed very close (but without bumping) and I thought that you just went wide, otherwise If I push you out, I would have let you take the position back. I'm afraid lag did shit again. This time between you and I.

Please send me your e-mail through inbox, to send you my replay mate.

For now I'll post some pics to let you know what I saw from my screen.

07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 110

07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 210

07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 310

07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 410

07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 510

4007 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 12:48 pm

lau

Adrian S Shole wrote:
Sven wrote:PQP adrian 07 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 1371890812 was that renault tom or arnold`?
Sexy got it right.

One thing that I don't think he got right though, was the Jaguar in T1.
In my video at 0:17, the Jaguar that Grosjeans his own team mate and everyone else is Lau (which seems to be retaliation for the incident with Bober at the very start).
Not sure if ADI should be investigated, but I haven't watched the replay closely.

Edit: Saw the replay of ADI, nevermind!

First, you are in great error.
secondly, it is the second time when bobber destroy race and stewards cosiderat that it was nothing serious.
thirdly in the first turn all the cars in front of me stopped suddenly because of an incident caused by someone else. (Why blame me? Never understand. Could also work to predict and brakes instantly? Doubt)
Fourth, do not understand how so much guts to blame, when I race in Montreal after that gave me spin Bober came into me, still 3 cars ..
why there was considered race incident (because those shots I've never kept the race) and the same phase at Paul Ricard, you indicate that I have caused the incident to her?
with what measure you judge value?

4107 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 2:37 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Joe McLaggen wrote:I'm afraid lag did shit again.
I had a feeling... Very Happy

I don't think it's necessary to investigate - I trust your judgement.
The problem is; are you gonna penalise yourself in the same way that I was penalised for exactly the same problem (lag) in Canada? Tough decision! Crying or Very sad

For the record, I don't intend to suggest penalties. I post these videos so people can see that I leave space within reason.
For the incident with Tom, he probably expected that I'd take the 2nd apex (I'd expect that too), so he went straight on. Maybe he should've braked before the corner, but next time he'll know that I'll give him space. Smile

Lau... Sad
I think anyone can come to their own conclusions from the videos.
I actually feel sorry for your incidents this season. You've been the innocent victim many times, but unfortunately that doesn't entitle you to race with a bulldozer.
I actually braked slightly too late into T1 (locked front and rear), and yet you zoomed past me in the braking zone. I don't know how you can ethically justify your innocence there.
Our lap 8 crash; again, you braked extremely late - which I actually expected - so I gave plenty of room on the apex for you to have a go at me. It was all fine until you decided to accelerate into the side of my car as if I'd disappear for you to take the exit. I don't actually mind that you crashed into me, I just don't understand how you're so defensive about something that's quite clearly your mistake. confused

4207 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 5:36 pm

Adrian...

The only reason why you got penalized at Canada was because I sent you a PM requesting your own race replay, so the stewards could be sure you got lag and didn't hit me on your screen - and if they didn't have your replay, they would have to judge the incident by the official (server) race replay, in which you DID touch me and... you never send them (the stewards) your race replay, so they HAD to use the server replay...

I, myself (am not a steward and don't take part on their judgements), agree that your penalty for Canada should be canceled, but YOU can appeal to the stewards and I'm SURE they would revise it and remove it (from the penalties table) if it's proven you got lag and was as innocent as Joe apears to be now in France.
Smile

4307 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 7:57 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

I had ok race lots of nice battles especialy one with Adrian(thanks for kind words mate Smile ) it was very good battle and I also had lets call it as Adrian did call "Leave a space" accident for which I am very pissed and I dont know why it isnt under investigation...

4407 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 7:59 pm

Tony, send a PM about it to any of the admins and it will be added to the list, ok?
Smile

4507 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 8:09 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

I sent you a PM about my incident, Sexy. Can you pliss add it to the list? Thanks!

4607 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 5th February 2013, 8:14 pm

Ok, Tony, I got it.
I'll tell about it to the other admins/stewards and add it to the list.

4707 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 6th February 2013, 4:50 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Adrian...

The only reason why you got penalized at Canada was because I sent you a PM requesting your own race replay, so the stewards could be sure you got lag and didn't hit me on your screen - and if they didn't have your replay, they would have to judge the incident by the official (server) race replay, in which you DID touch me and... you never send them (the stewards) your race replay, so they HAD to use the server replay.

Sexy is absolutely right mate.

Your case and this one haven't been the only incidents caused by lag this season, Alex Hill had a similar one at Portugal, he sent us his replay where It showed he never touched another car when server's replay showed something different. That's why we encourage everybody to send us their replays whenever there could be an inconsistent penalty. It's just to give support to the claims mate.

4807 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:00 am

Wallace Darienço

Who think Paul Ricard was a disastear...

watch this video...

from another league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KTKy4msaew

4907 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:03 am

Geezuz!...

Noobiest league EVAH!!! What's the name of it?! Arek's League?!
Razz

And all of that lag... damn!
Maybe we shouldn't complain about our server's lag anymore...
Razz

5007 - France GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - France GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 1:18 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I wonder there was someone who wanted to waste his time by doing a video of such a crap Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum