rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro609 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread)

+9
soutie
Alex Hill
Adrian S Shole
Sven
raikk0
Blackfox
lau
Otti
Arnoldinhu
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

109 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 2:51 pm

Tell us the 'story' of YOUR british GP, pliss...

209 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 2:51 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

in

309 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 3:52 pm

Otti

Otti

well the good news is, i had a very good start Very Happy

409 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 3:57 pm

lau

out for ever
too much bulshit

i play only in practice.

out of cahampionship

no respect for the opponent. I spend time every race and wary because each competitor trying not to cause abandonment, and the result is the opposite for me. races are always hit.
so my final decision is to not participate in the race.

509 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:18 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Some one will be banned for the rest of the season

609 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:31 pm

raikk0

raikk0

i had a solitary race from start to finish Smile , nothing important to metion, except the start, when i lost 3 or 4 places Razz

709 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:36 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

I feel so sorry lau! i wanted to let you go because i knew you would win but then i missed the brake point Crying or Very sad

congrats podium!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

809 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:40 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Sorry to soutie. My brakes had issues so I was trying to fix the pedal on the straight so that I didn't have problems into the chicane. Then I missed my braking point altogether and though my brakes were now fixed, it was too late. I tried to find a gap to go through, but being lap 1, there wasn't any.

Hopefully the guys who have the same wheel as mine, don't have the same braking problem. It seems quite common.

That aside, it was nice to be able to overtake some people for once. Surprised me to see some of the Q2 drivers struggling out there. Bad race for me because of the contact, but hopefully next race is better.

909 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:51 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

really upset thanks to a nice penalty i had to start from the back even though i had good pace
anyway had a good race start , soon up from 18th to 5th right behind Sven again but his high topspeed made a pass quite diffcult and on lap 6 i made a mistake contact with Sven sorry and i got some suspensions damage after hitting into the wall although i tried to drive with damaged car but impossible to drive so i pitted 1 lap later then race was boring because i had to save my hard tyres for more than 20 laps so i was driving very carefully
finished on 10th in the end ,really not a result i want to have Sad

1009 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:54 pm

soutie

well i only downloaded the map an hour before doing quali so not to bad...stupid controller

1109 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 4:56 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Alex Hill wrote:really upset thanks to a nice penalty i had to start from the back even though i had good pace
anyway had a good race start , soon up from 18th to 5th right behind Sven again but his high topspeed made a pass quite diffcult and on lap 6 i made a mistake contact with Sven sorry and i got some suspensions damage after hitting into the wall although i tried to drive with damaged car but impossible to drive so i pitted 1 lap later then race was boring because i had to save my hard tyres for more than 20 laps so i was driving very carefully
finished on 10th in the end ,really not a result i want to have Sad

well you will be at least 8th because i guess me and adrian will get a drive threw

1209 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 5:01 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Technical problems... Sad

1309 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 5:53 pm

raikk0

raikk0

soutie wrote:well i only downloaded the map an hour before doing quali so not to bad...stupid controller

you achieved 1.04.1 within an hour? Facehand

1409 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 6:56 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Not a bad race Razz It was good nice start I was on 5th place a lot sometimes on 3 and few laps on 3rd and 2nd made 1 stop strategy 20 laps hards and 12 laps mediums so it was pretty nice I couldve been 5th or 4th cause last few laps I was catching Soutie and Denis very quickly but I spun along with arnold who made me a bit angry because I was catching them and he overtook me which slowed me down a bit but it was all in the rules so he did nothing wrong but we spun together few laps later and lost lot of time there so... It was very good race for me of course finaly points 6th place even better than I expected but Im sorry cause it couldve been even better... But very good race in general Smile PS.Sven your top speed is killing lol Razz I catch you in corners you reovertake on straight damn Razz

1509 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 7:37 pm

Pocisk

Pocisk

Strategy: Hard (20 laps) - Medium (12 laps)

Start 13
- 1 mistake - spin and lost about 10s.,
- long pit stop (about 15s.) forgot to turn off damage reapir,
Finish 11.

Not bad - looking some points on Hockenheim.

1609 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 17th February 2013, 7:49 pm

soutie

raikk0 wrote:
soutie wrote:well i only downloaded the map an hour before doing quali so not to bad...stupid controller

you achieved 1.04.1 within an hour? Facehand

that i did

1709 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 3:14 pm

This was MY race... Rolling Eyes

1809 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 3:24 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME beinhaltet, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, da die GEMA die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt hat.

1909 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 3:26 pm

Yes, it's blocked in Germany, I know.
Stupid copyright laws you guys have there...
Evil or Very Mad

But I know you can watch it anyway with that 'proxy thing'.
Cool

2009 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 3:35 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Nice fight vs Tom Razz

2109 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 3:36 pm

i had a good race, but slightly bitter sweet.

i got into the lead early thanks to some mistakes by others, and it was me, sexy, otti and raikko battling out over the first few laps. but otti locked his brakes and crashed out, and raikko dropped back. so it was just me vs sexy for another 30 laps.

i realised pretty quickly that i didn't have the pace to keep sexy behind me, so instead of fighting, i let him take the lead and just tried to pressure him off the road, wait for a mistake or anything. i knew if i kept in his slipstream i had a chance.

i got in front with my pitstop, and realised when sexy went long on his first stint that he must be changing to mediums. so although he came out the pits behind me, i stuck to my plan, and just stayed in the race. sexy continued to lead but i stayed pretty within 1 second of him.

i knew my only chance to win would be to pass sexy at the last corner on the last lap, because then he would have no chance to overtake me back. so i did some rehearsals and lined up a few moves, without actually taking a pointless risk and attempting the overtake.

on lap 29 or 30 i made a mistake and dropped back a bit, and thought i had lost my chance. and then lap 31 was the fastest lap of the race for me and i closed right in on sexy on the last lap.

heading out of abbey i was right on his gearbox, and went completely to the left of the track inside sexy on the approach to the bridge chicane.

we braked at approximately the same moment and i got just in front as we reached the apex, but my extra speed meant i had to take a wide line through the corner. sexy tried to keep position round the outside though and he went over the grass and the kerb, rejoining just ahead of me. i got better traction and got past him as we swept through woodcote. i thought it would be a photo finish but sexy pulled up and coasted over the line.

it's always nice to win, but it's not nice to deny somebody their first victory, i know exactly how it feels to lose a race on the last corner like that (monaco season 1). however, i didn't want to let sexy win or give him the victory, and i am racing for myself. so i had to make that move at the last corner. i think it was firm, but fair.

2209 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 3:40 pm

Tell me about it, Areko!..
Rolling Eyes

But we all missed you - I'm sorry you couldn't race!
(I'm also sorry I couldn't kick your ass properly - LOL)
Very Happy

And it's ok, Tom.
That's racing.
Congrats for your victory - just as well deserved as mine would've been.
Smile

2309 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 4:55 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

yaaay sexy just wrote his 2000th post congrats!!!!! bounce alien santa

2409 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 5:03 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sven wrote:yaaay sexy just wrote his 2000th post congrats!!!!! bounce alien santa
This is f***'n outstanding Surprised

2509 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 09 - Great Britain GP (shouting thread) 18th February 2013, 5:32 pm

2001th, now...

(at least I'm first in something...)

cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum