rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Custom Helmets for Season 4 Vc7ltro6Custom Helmets for Season 4 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Helmets for Season 4

+16
Michal
Bober_Belarus
kurtmudgeon
raikk0
cueballuk
aloisio
Adrian S Shole
pxr5
Filip Jovic
Marius
Sven
Denis_Belarus
Gatis Stalshans
Otti
Tomoz1123
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 7:50 pm

Hello, everyone!

Me and Tom want to know about your custom helmets for season 4 and this is a thread for you guys to let us know about what kind of design you want.

The most important thing is about the guys withOUT a custom helmet right now - OF COURSE you guys can still use the mod's original helmets (as Adrian, for example, who decided to keep Kubica's one at BMW Sauber).

And as for the guys with custom helmets already, we would like to know if you guys would want some change(s).

Honestly, I gotta say this is something that's pretty time consuming, so... I gently ask you guys to only request for changes if you'r REALLY unhappy with your current helmet - me, Tom and the rest of the LAT team have a LOT of things to do not just for the league, but also in our real lives, so I hope you all understand.

And for the guys asking for 100% new helmets, don't forget that me and Tom are not 'professional painters' and we're only amateurs trying to do our best, so... pliss, don't request for something too 'sofisticated' and/or expect for some 'professional painting job' or something... Rolling Eyes

P.S. 1 - When describing how you would like your helmet to look like, give us as many details as you guys can and, if possible, also some pics of 'examples' for what you're trying to say - you can easily find all you need on Google, pliss...
What a Face

P.S. 2 - If you guys already have custom helmet files (that you use in other mods, for example), pliss, get in touch with me and/or Tom via PM and then we'll give you guys our emails and you can send the helmet files to us!
Smile

2Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 7:50 pm

I'm gonna keep my Senna helmet EXACTLY as it is now.
Smile

3Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 7:59 pm

yes please use pictures and designs.

requests such as 'brazilian flag' are too vague. please make a basic design at least, then sexy or i can paint it.

4Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 8:25 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

I only need to see which car will I drive next season and you guys will get the answer Smile

5Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 8:30 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Is it at all possible that I could have Heikki Kovalainen's Angry Birds helmet from the 2012 season?

If you give me this evening, I might be able to extract the helmet from F1 2012 so you don't have to paint it...

6Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 8:32 pm

Sure, Tomoz!
Especially if you send the files to us!
Maybe we just have to rename them or, in last case, 'convert' them to make it work in our mod - but, pliss, provide us the files, because I'm not sure me or Tom would have THAT ability of painting that AB helmet - it looks pretty fun though and it's a nice choice from you!
Smile

P.S. PM me when you have the files and I'll give you my email, so you can send them to me through it!

7Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 8:57 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

It's proving harder than I thought...

BLOODY CODEMASTERS! Don't fret though, I may have a solution... Very Happy

8Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:02 pm

Otti

Otti

I have an Angry Birds helmet on my PC but the template is from RFT 2012.

9Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:03 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Made a helmet myself, taking some job off Sexy and Tom. Smile

10Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:08 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I got it!

Not from F1 2012, but from WCP 2012...

2 problems:
1. It says Caterham on it, which we won't have...
2. It says Heikki on it, I'm not Heikki, but have completely forgotten how to use Photoshop so can't remember how to edit it...

11Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:10 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

I could help guys out and do simple edits, what about that?

12Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:11 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I've sort of figured it out, if I haven't done it by 10:30 I'll send it to either Tom, Sexy or Gatis and see if they can fiddle around with it... is that okay?

13Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:13 pm

No problem Tomoz.
I will PM you with my email adress, so you can send the files to me.
Just let me know what kind of changes on its design you would like and me and Tom will try our best to make them - but the fact of having Caterham or Heikki written on it are not a problem - I mean, you can still use the helmet (in our league) anyway!
Smile

And Gatis, I'm not 'refusing' your help or being rude at all, but it's already hard to work with another person on it - sometimes me and Tom spend hours talking to each other and sending one another some files and bla bla bla.. so this is the kind of job that would be even harder with more people involved..
IF it's something - especially about the helmets design and drawing on PS - that me and Tom just can't do, be sure we may ask for your (or anyone else's) help!
Smile

14Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:14 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:No problem Tomoz.
I will PM you with my email adress, so you can send the files to me.
Just let me know what kind of changes on its design you would like and me and Tom will try our best to make them - but the fact of having Caterham or Heikki written on it are not a problem - I mean, you can still use the helmet (in our league) anyway!
Smile

And Gatis, I'm not 'refusing' your help or being rude at all, but it's already hard to work with another person on it - sometimes me and Tom spend hours talking to each other and sending one another some files and bla bla bla.. so this is the kind of job that would be even harder with more people involved..
IF it's something - especially about the helmets design and drawing on PS - that me and Tom just can't do, be sure we may ask for your (or anyone else's) help!
Smile

I feel you! Very Happy

Tomoz1123 wrote:I've sort of figured it out, if I haven't done it by 10:30 I'll send it to either Tom, Sexy or Gatis and see if they can fiddle around with it... is that okay?

Good with me.

15Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:17 pm

I'm still working on my Interlagos race edit right now... I'll start to work with the helmets on the next days - and I also have a 'few' other things to work about the league and our mod - and also my real life (work and etc) to take care of (the same about Tom, I believe), so... pliss, be patient, everyone!
Glad the season 4 starts only in 4 weeks from now...
Razz

16Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:31 pm

BTW...
I've just took a look at Gatis helmet files - and I was happy they are already on the Arai helmet template - and they look just great! Did you designed/draw them yourself? If so, you're really good at Photoshop - and these are good news and we may use your help with a few things here and there about the helmets designs!
I will properly convert the files and 'install' them in the game later tonight or tomorrow (after I'm finally done with my race edit) and then I'll post some print screen in here (this topic) and you let me know if it's good or not, ok?
Smile

17Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:39 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

I do not know Sexy, can you recommend me a new design.
Inscription on the helmet named Dan

18Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:42 pm

Sure, Denis!
We can put 'Dan' on your helmet! (Is Dan the kid in your picture? Is Dan your son? Smile )
I will also talk to Tom about a few other changes on your helmet, ok?
Smile

19Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:54 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

No Dan abbreviated my name Denis
I have a daughter her name is Milanа.
she is 3.

20Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:55 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:BTW...
I've just took a look at Gatis helmet files - and I was happy they are already on the Arai helmet template - and they look just great! Did you designed/draw them yourself? If so, you're really good at Photoshop - and these are good news and we may use your help with a few things here and there about the helmets designs!
I will properly convert the files and 'install' them in the game later tonight or tomorrow (after I'm finally done with my race edit) and then I'll post some print screen in here (this topic) and you let me know if it's good or not, ok?
Smile

Thank you, I did everything myself. Smile

21Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 9:58 pm

Great, Denis!!!
You will have 'Dan' on your helmet - that's easy to do - don't worry!
Smile

And good to know, Gatis!
I've just emailed you about Tomoz's helmet - maybe you can help us with it!
Smile

22Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 10:07 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I'm such a pain in the ass... Razz

23Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 6th May 2013, 10:18 pm

lol!

24Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 7th May 2013, 9:43 am

use this template to make a rough design of your helmet (this is to anybody that wants a new helmet)

Custom Helmets for Season 4 Blank10

25Custom Helmets for Season 4 Empty Re: Custom Helmets for Season 4 7th May 2013, 12:46 pm

Denis I designed a new helmet, with Belarus symbols

If you like it, I will add names and sponsors.

Custom Helmets for Season 4 Grab_910

Custom Helmets for Season 4 Grab_911

Custom Helmets for Season 4 Grab_912

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum