rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers of Season #5

+16
Joe McLaggen
lau
Grisu
Ron Squire
Alex Hill
ale458
Marius
deadfish
Andraž Flis
Sven
raikk0
SamMorales
Arek
Juan Caires
ADI
Adrian S Shole
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 31st December 2013, 12:26 am

...or not... Rolling Eyes

27Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 31st December 2013, 8:31 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

damnit Sexy damn sad to see you are out of this season Sad

28Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 31st December 2013, 3:01 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Damn, no more of your crazy adventures during the races on your videos in this season? Yeah it's sad Razz

29Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 6th January 2014, 10:37 pm

Ron Squire

is the seat for Ferrari still free?

30Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 6th January 2014, 11:39 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I think one seat at Ferrari just became available, good timing! Smile
But you'll have to check with admins.

31Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 8th January 2014, 5:24 pm

Grisu

Grisu

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Ron Squire

32Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 8th January 2014, 5:44 pm

lau

you know?

33Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 8th January 2014, 6:24 pm

Ron Squire

Checked with sven and he is finding me a seat with Either Ferrari or Caterham

34Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 10th January 2014, 6:05 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Joe needs a team mate to fight for constructors championship. Smile

35Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 10th January 2014, 8:40 am

Ron Squire

considered done Smile

36Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 10th January 2014, 11:03 am

Hi Ron  Smile 

To claim a permanent seat you must first complete 4 races as a reserve driver, qualifying within 107%, and demonstrate good attitude/safe driving/good connection.

More detail on this is in Section 3 of the rule book.

37Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 10th January 2014, 11:06 am

Ron Squire

ok thanks tom

38Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 11th January 2014, 5:59 pm

Ok, so after some practice at Portimao and also after 2 test races with some of this league's finest drivers... I decided to give this crazy ass mod (which I still hate with all of my heart) a second chance, so... As Justin (Timberlake, not Biebs, pliss...), I'm bringing the Sexy back!!!
cheers

I tried my best to set my mind to the CERTAIN unfortunate events and results I'll get in the following races and still deal with them the best I can and find a way to finish each race feeling I still had some fun, above all else - not an easy thing to do right now - but still if things are just too fucked up, I can easily step aside and just wait for the next season to try again.

I must admit that the main reason why I reviewed my previous decision was because of my teammate and friend Joe McLaggen. He was the one picking me to be his teammate and that's an honor, so... I gotta honor that as well - right?
Smile

See you kids on track!
Senna

39Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 12th January 2014, 7:48 am

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

Next race start at the pit? Razz:Phehe

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

40Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 12th January 2014, 11:12 am

Ron Squire

McLaren seat free, Test Driver seat for them please

41Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 12th January 2014, 1:12 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

You can be the first mclaren driver ron!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

42Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 12th January 2014, 3:05 pm

Ron Squire

LOL

43Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 12th January 2014, 4:11 pm

Sven wrote:You can be the first mclaren driver ron!

?

44Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 13th January 2014, 9:17 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Ok, so after some practice at Portimao and also after 2 test races with some of this league's finest drivers... I decided to give this crazy ass mod (which I still hate with all of my heart) a second chance, so... As Justin (Timberlake, not Biebs, pliss...), I'm bringing the Sexy back!!!
cheers

I tried my best to set my mind to the CERTAIN unfortunate events and results I'll get in the following races and still deal with them the best I can and find a way to finish each race feeling I still had some fun, above all else - not an easy thing to do right now - but still if things are just too fucked up, I can easily step aside and just wait for the next season to try again.

I must admit that the main reason why I reviewed my previous decision was because of my teammate and friend Joe McLaggen. He was the one picking me to be his teammate and that's an honor, so... I gotta honor that as well - right?
Smile

See you kids on track!
Senna
Welcome back! Smile 
Joe was doing all the work for the constructors, but now Ferrari are in for a good chance!
All you have to do is beat a pole, if you know what I mean. Wink 
Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 1285006444_beating-up-a-pole

45Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th January 2014, 1:28 am

why is my seat shown as free? i never said i was out of the season, i'm just taking a short break

i'll be back at Imola fo sure

46Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th January 2014, 1:32 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

LOL Adrian :DDDD

47Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th January 2014, 1:35 am

Sven said you were out for the season, Tom, so I just updated the topic when I decided to rejoin the races.

It's fixed now.

P.S. Happy Birthday!

48Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th January 2014, 1:37 am

Ok little misunderstanding with Sven

Thanks  jocolor

49Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th January 2014, 1:37 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Sven said you were out for the season, Tom, so I just updated the topic when I decided to rejoin the races.

It's fixed now.

P.S. Happy Birthday!

Yes, Happy Birthday Tom! Smile

50Teams and drivers of Season #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th January 2014, 8:52 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Happy birthday!  jocolor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum