rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 04 - San Marino GP (Imola) - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Race REPORT & PICTURES - 04 - San Marino GP (Imola) - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 04 - San Marino GP (Imola)

+2
Arek
ADI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I've made some corrects. Sexy changed the order of few pictures so I had to fix it. I also changed some signatures so now everything works great and shows how the race was going as best as possible. Thx for your possitive words. Nice to hear that you guys like it! Smile

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

yes thank you arek and sexy its awesome Smile

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

OMG, I don't believe!!!

Did you guys EDIT MY report AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I put the pictures on that order, because it was BETTER according to each paragraph I wrote!!!
And Sven, I KNOW about your tyres, but I rather said that you just lost the podium because of your 2 mistakes, because it was more funny like that - you guys KNOW I write my report in a funny and silly way and it's ABSURDLY WRONG that you guys edited and changed it!!!

Next time YOU guys write the damn report, however YOU want, ok?

FUCK!!!

DON'T EVER EDIT MY REPORT AGAIN - EVER!!!

Let me write it MY way - NOBODY is 'forced' to read them - if you don't like the way I write them, just DON'T read them!

Otherwise you guys can pick another person to write them. I'm out.

No. I WON'T calm down! This is DISRESPECTFUL!

If ANYone EVER edit my reports again, I'm out. Put Grisu or ANY other person to do it.

Period.

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

But now is wrong... Denis (without his wing) and Otti go for their pit stops just after they crashed with Antonio who got spin. And here as first is the picture showing Denis (without his front wing) and Otti in pits and some pictures later is the second picture showing that moment right before the crash with Antonio who got spin in the middle of the chicane....

After that crash on the second picture Antonio retired from the race (it was 9th lap) and then you show Antonio making another spin (that picture with marshall) which was before on the lap 6... That time Antonio was out since 3 laps...

Otti found out in front of Denis on the lap 7 where he passed him (there is a picture from that moment) - it was of course before their crash with Antonio and the more before their pit stops and you showed that after their pits where Denis got drive through for speeding and he didn't see Otti after that at all... And of course two another pictures from lap 7 showing Dead/Sven and Arnie/Blackjakck also were before that crash and Denis'es and Otti's pit stops pictures...

The picture showing Raikko hitting Otti was place on lap 25. Order is good but. You wrote that it was lap 23....

I also changed the signature for a picture just after ADI lost 4 places after he left the track. I added that Alex took his chance then and passed Luft which was very important because he earned 3 positions because of that. But you deleted. Not to mention it was my own signature.

I have spent 5 damn hours to take those pictures, to select the best moments (not to mention about trying to chose the best frames I could avoiding those damn squares on the cars), to put in correct order (you also were asking me before for that and for showing the numbers of a lap for each picture/situation), to add signatures with a description of situation (you don't have to even watch the replay after that to write anything) then to make photoshop work and upload those all on the forum (where only uploading itself takes 1 hour). Changing the order now is disrespecfull for me and for my work. I see that I make it too much easy for you to work now so next time I just will just take some photos and upload it for you. Thx for attention.

report and pictures should be separate threads. simple

Arek, don't make a new drama out of it.

I said that I put the pictures in that 'order' (which is fact NOT an 'order' at all - so I DIDN't follow the chronological order ALL of the time) on PURPOSE, because they went along better accordingly to what I was saying in each paragrahp.

I DON'T write a paragraph about EACH picture, ffs!!! I talk about the race and the most important aspects of it in general and NOT 'lap by lap' and about EACH driver - I said that on my first report of this season!

And I asked you to put the number of the lap from which picture is from, because that makes it easier for everyone to know EXACTLY from which moment of the race they were taken - and it's also easier for me to write my report, since I also know WHEN that specific moment happened - OBVIOUSLY!!!

I also NEVER changed or deleted your captions on the pictures! I only ADDED a few info in a VERY few pictures (especially the ones that didn't have a caption at all) - but I NEVER changed or deleted your original post, because THIS would be disrespectful to you and ALL of the time and work you had to put those great pictures together!

And I got pissed because you and Sven edited MY report - you didn't even ask me about it - or for me to change it or anything! You just went to MY text and CHANGED it - WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THAT was EXTREMELY disrespectful!!!

Anyway...

If you guys want, next time YOU write the report - I'm ok with that.
But just like I respect your work with the pictures, I REALLY hope you guys respect MY work with the report itself.

And no, Tom, I disagree. They complete each other and work GREAT together.

All I'm asking is DON'T EDIT MY REPORT AFTER IT'S DONE (because that is DISRESPECTFUL), just like I DON'T mess with what Arek write on the pictures - I respect his job, so I'd like for people to respect mine too.

And if you guys don't like my reports, it's ok to let me know and ALSO to pick another person to do it.
I'm fine with ANYthing - except with having MY reports edited/changed by others...

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Problem solved Smile
As you guys can see we are not quarrelsome guys Smile

***UPDATE***

I talked to Arek and we already decided what to do from now on.
It's ALL ok and we're still good friends just in case you want to know...
Smile

***UPDATE 2***

REPORT & STANDINGS updated AFTER penalties!!!

Check the end of the 1st post again, pliss!!! Smile

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t341-race-report-pictures-04-san-marino-gp-imola

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum