rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) Vc7ltro6New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration)

+17
mark70
DanielCziranku
Sexy Brigadeiro
erminator
Eri Bobo
Denis_Belarus
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
ChardAllen
Blackfox
Joe McLaggen
Jack Mayor
cueballuk
wez19
Dario Azevedo
deadfish
Arek
Sven
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Hello everyone,

As many of you already know there will be a new rFactor Racers series for our league called “rFR Porsche Cup”. It will start on Thursday, 17/09/2015, 8PM UK-Time and will be run on a second server.

What mod will be raced?

We will race a mod based on “Porsche Carrera Cup 2007". The Mod BETA is already available to test on our SymSinc. (Only rain tires missing)

New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) CiIC8DghAYfEnOkei3HV5zP0h_Eucb27LBu1U7bdsbetLawFLx1N3w44ASnnKAITO7w5wNsx-NbMGnK6XyXbCmw1p2IdQRuGfzV3FPoh8Tn8N74_TXUsGGNlUQzL7BIk9j_8Ey9r

What is the race format?

There will be two kinds of events.

Double Headers (6 events):

- Double Headers consist of a 5 minute qualifying session and two 20 min races. The reversed finishing positions of the first race will be the grid for the second (DNFs starting from the back). Point system (for both races): Races (top 15): 25-20-16-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1; Quali (1st and 2nd): 2-1; Fastest race lap: 1.  

Superprixs (2 events):

- Superprixs consist of a 5 minute qualifying session and a 48 min race simulating a 24H race with day-night-change (2 min = 1H). The Superprix tracks will be Le Mans and Nordschleife. Point system (top 15): 50-40-32-16-22-20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2; Every other race finisher: 1; Quali (1st and 2nd): 4-2; Fastest race lap: 2.

New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) Z-YB_lrz6XQue3TG8QYV8GxDlyCph_fTeGI48wzYOnMnoozNSFshAs_fBJragr9cqs7V_vEDpqNNZzMqaIhUOEGe1LgazrJrr1RXXavxOlImZn8Z9k8glBF6xoJWBXYIYy3rD7vS

How will the season look like?

We will have events on 8 different famous circuits including Le Mans, Nordschleife and Daytona. The season will start on 17/9/2015 and last 4 months with one event every two weeks.

New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) Img_0411

What other new features will the new series bring?

For the first time rFR will make use of the RFE weather plug in to generate random dynamic weather scenarios for each session. It will also be used in our Grand Prix series.

New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) L4ZC3gOsd8nQK6R0Y452VZwH_fQto9bMs-3pdog_CXe_E5z50Rh4L1hRFizQRj6DHd-dmSuLqZGM3HjWRwXmRJjmtEqOcDtzo5Os0Ycj5nm9kF8jllTKsreNEl_14T7GLuhVL3Q1

Will there be prizes?

Yes there will be a 10€ Amazon voucher for the championship winner! A Superprix winner will win a 2€ Amazon voucher.

How many spaces will be avaible and how to get one?

Our new Porsche server has 20 slots and so 20 race seats are available per event. This might be upgraded in future. This is an open registration thread. Everyone can register for the season. The first 20 registering in this thread will have a guaranteed seat for every event. When a registered driver is absent, his seat will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.

All drivers are entered in to the Drivers’ Championship. Car/skin choice is free and not fixed for the season as there is no constructors’ or teams’ championship, and no team building process.

New series "rFR Porsche Cup"! (Info + Registration) GXOlqEa0IA0xsCECsUzlG4FTBaibqhSf4VGWF1h_EXHjoMe2auQ9SUyIvQmZGRv2YjwpNYSEwIfczqKKvot1bWY2HL35mNS4i9lFXN-XzfqY9qnj1dIYO7DotwW8pkWeQ_5Etngo

If this interests you please sign in for a guaranteed seat now under this thread!

Just post your full name, an "In" and if you don't have a permanent driver number please post your wish. We wont accept nicknames anymore, but will accept alias names such as "Alex Hill".

Drivers signed in (18/20): wrote:Adrian Bacea
Antonio Hreljanovic
Arkadiusz Kulak
Daniel Cziranku
Dario Azevedo
David Storer
Denis Belarus
Eri Bobo
Jack Mayor
Joe McLaggen
Kimmo Savolainen
Marco Capacci
Richard Allen
Shaffiq Islam
Steven Mitchell
Sven Dirks
Tom McKay
Wesley Morris

Last edited by Sven on 11th September 2015, 3:45 pm; edited 24 times in total

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Arkadiusz Kulak IN Smile

deadfish

deadfish

Shaffiq Islam IN

Dario Azevedo

Dário Azevedo In

wez19

wez19

in for sure Smile

cueballuk

in Smile

wez19

wez19

i rekon second server should be up now Smile i will get drivers Smile

Jack Mayor

Jack Mayor

Im Am In!

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

wez19 wrote:i rekon second server should be up now Smile i will get drivers Smile
We are using the second server for some tests of the new F1 mod, it will be avaible for Porsche in a few days! Smile

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

I'm In Wink

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

We finally agreed that our race time will be Thursdays 8pm UK time and our first track will be Bathurst!

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

in

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

I'm in.

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

In

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

in

Eri Bobo

I am in

Eri Bobo

Hello, is there any problem with this mod, because i wanted to go and try the mod but whene i loaded a track, just before it loade actually, the game crashed. Is this a problem for me or has this happened to other aswell. If it is only my problem is there a way how to fix it? And now, apperantly the game crashes even with the other mods. It's like this mod was somekind of a virus, or something like that. How can i fix this please?

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Hi, which track did you want to load? Did you try another track?

It rather sounds like a track bug

Eri Bobo

Yes, i did try it, and it looks like the whole game is infected if you  know what i mean. This happened since i downloaded the mod with SimSync. I also tried to reduce the graphics but nothing happened, the same problem still. Any advice?

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Do you know how to install a fresh copy of rfactor? That would be the best advice in this case. Install a copy of rFactor lite, copy the exe into it and then load the same stuff again with simsync and see if it happens again.

I will ask some other guys know if they have more advices!

Eri Bobo

I'll try it, hopefully it works. Thanx

Eri Bobo

I did try it, it didn't work than i uninstalled the game and installed it again. So i am wondering if i could get the mod somehow without using SimSync, if you could give me a link where to download it or something like that.

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

We will upload it to somewhere else as soon as its ready (probably tomorrow evening!)

Eri Bobo

So, i would not need SimSync, right?

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

No you wouldnt Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next