rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Vc7ltro6rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 10:21 am

Twindle

Twindle

Hey guys,
Had a race to forget for myself this time. In qualy i messed up a lap which should have put me to 10th on the grid and in the race messed up my start and had a terrible first lap  Sad. Finished my race 80 + seconds ahead of 16th and 50 + seconds behind 14th so had a pretty boring race. 
Anyways, Good job Sexy!

2rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 11:01 am

DevereM

DevereM

Nice, but I'd suggest you to add some filters, screw around with contrast, all those post effects. It might give it better looks imo, though montage quality itself is good already! I'd only show that Williams for more than 1 second, it's a little confusing otherwise...

BTW, what program you are using to put the video togheter? I'd check how to make all the post effects and maybe also try and help with them Razz

http://deverem.deviantart.com

3rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 11:22 am

Twindle

Twindle

I'm using SonyVegasPro12
I have found a good contrast setting check Monza and Suzuka difference, the colour is a lot sharper now. But the problem is that rfactor sadly allows only 800x600 resolution on replay fridge. When i make the video, on the small screen it looks amazing. On the full screen it still looks good pre-rendering, but after I render the video colour gets weird (weirdly yellowish I'd say). I'm trying different rendering settings but can't find the solution just yet.

4rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 11:55 am

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Thanks for the video, mate! Smile

The Quali was the pure struggle. Thought at least a 1.34 would be within that car, but it just wasn't meant to be. P13.

Didn't expect anything from the race, but I knew the pace would be a bit better than in Quali. I managed to avoid all that carnage and not even Igor's attempt to kill me in the approach of turn 3 was crowned with success (xP). As I just wanted go do my own pace and manage the tyres I waved a faster Ferrari through and did the same to Massi. But I was able to keep up with him and we had our first very nice battle of the afternoon. Then I hit the curb in the last turn and spun. With the first pitstops out of the way I tried very hard to nibble away those ~5 seconds that were now between Signore Ribolli and me. In Lap 21 we were pitting synchronously and I had nearly closed the gap. After pitting Massi got embroiled in a battle with Luft and I just watched and hoped they would drive each other off the road. I think Luft spun out of Turn 1-2 and that was everything I needed Razz (but mate .. sad for you anyway :/) The last laps we then had our private-battle #2. I was able to overtake him in the penultimate lap, but he was able to counter. So all my eggs in one basket. I aimed for the braking-zone after the 2nd long straight to make my move there in the last lap. Then we touched a little bit and i gave the position back, as that's not my preferred way to gain positions. P8 in the end, as someone once again seemed to have thrown it all away in the last lap. Quite happy with that result and thanks a lot to Massi. Was a great duel. Always fair and reliable. Hope we can repeat that in the future! Smile

See ya all in Austria's Styrian mountains! Smile

5rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 12:42 pm

Rib96

Rib96

Good video, as always Smile
Yes, great fight Andreas Smile

6rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 5:13 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Thanks one more time for the vid, Twindle - nice job again!!
cheers

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

7rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R13 - Europe GP Race Edit 20th June 2016, 11:56 pm

DevereM

DevereM

Bro, that might help with video quality...

your .plr file is all you need here...

[ Miscellaneous ]
Key Repeat Rate="1"
AVI export width="800"
AVI export height="600"
AVI export framerate="30.00000"
AVI export quality="95.00000"
AVI compressor fourcc="xvid" // Changes compression algorithm

As somebody stated on other forum... Might help a lot!
Just change 800 to whatever your resolution got in first place and 600 to whatever res has in 2nd place

For me it would be 1440x900, so width is 1440 and 900 is for height
Though, 720p is exactly 1280x720, 16:9 proportions, so... You might consider that too...
And don't mess with the framerate, it might lag the shit out of your game

http://deverem.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum