rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Vc7ltro6Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Register for Season #3

+23
Bober_Belarus
deadfish
cueballuk
fidelias
Joe McLaggen
Denis_Belarus
Jackblack19
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
lau
Karl Pilkington
Alex Hill
backmarker
ADI
Grisu
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
soutie
kurtmudgeon
Arek
Arnoldinhu
raikk0
Otti
Blackfox
Sven
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 12:34 am

Mikka

Mikka

Hi i am Mikka from sweden and i found this luege true Google , i look for a F1 luege and i have alot of experince:) Is ther any car free ? And if not is it possible be with u guys and practise so fare?

Mikka

52Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 12:36 am

53Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 6:55 am

Mikka

Mikka

Will try hard to be close to you guys in speed;) Allways when we go to new mod it will take time get ok Wink I seem lucky find this page coz u guys seem have many nice drivers and you seem like a friendly luege.

Mikka

54Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 7:27 am

Thanks for the compliments!
You also seem to be a nice guy and the purpose of this league is have a place for us to race against good drivers who are ALSO nice guys and friendly to each other - so we can have a good competition and a lot of fun at the same time - of course, life isn't a 'fairy tale' and no one here is perfect, but... 99% of the time we're able to get those things!

And we are changing the mod now. We used the LMT F1 2010 for 2 seasons and we're gonna use the FSONE 2009 now for the very first time, so... it's kinda 'new' to most of us too - don't worry about that!

Hope to see you online at our server soon!
Smile

55Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 1:32 pm

Mikka

Mikka

How offen and what time u guys normaly practise? Its funn practise with ohters and we learn more.

Mikka

56Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 1:56 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

nearly every day just join our fsone server in the evenings

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

57Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 2:20 pm

Mikka

Mikka

for sure will do that Smile And maybe need begg for a set or 2 coz i struggling the 70 laps i done so fare to make any set work ahrhhhh
What times u goys do in example a qualy set ?

Mikka

58Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 2:25 pm

Otti

Otti

I can remember yesterday they were high 23 times.

59Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 2:27 pm

Mikka

Mikka

outchhh seems like it need to be many laps for me then Wink

Mikka

60Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 30th October 2012, 3:34 pm

Well, only 2 or 3 guys were on the high 23's, Mikka... I myself, for example, can only get to a 25.5 - LOL

61Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Retire 6th December 2012, 2:45 pm

backmarker

yeah...sorry guys.i wont be able to make it to the second race either,so i'm gonna retire from the Jaguar team.I think will be better if i'm gonna be a reserve driver and i'm gonna comeback later in the season when i'm gonna repair or buy a new wheel.

62Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 1:29 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

so ADI will you take the permanent Jaguar seat?

63Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 3:32 pm

CONGRATS ADI for 'evolving' from Reserve to Active Driver!!!

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t593p15-2-bahrain-gp-091212#11565

Welcome 'back', Mate!!!
cheers

64Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 3:43 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

he didnt say he takes the permanent seat

65Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 3:43 pm

Did you click on the link?
scratch

66Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 3:50 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

'ill take the free jaguar seat' under the bahrain thread. doesnt say that he will take it next the next races Wink

67Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 3:52 pm

Then this is something only HE himself can confirm to us.
I understood it in one way and you understood it in another way.
I'm sorry if I got it wrong.
I hope he clarifies that to us a.s.a.p.
Smile

68Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 6:59 pm

ADI

ADI

Yes, I do, with a free and conscious will I will take the Jaguar to be my permament, one and only car throughout the season, even if maybe in some circumstances I won't be able to test much or drive with that wheel, I promise I'll be in for every race I can. So God help us Razz

You may now pronounce us driver and car Very Happy

69Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 7:04 pm

70Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 7th December 2012, 7:16 pm

ADI

ADI

Thanks dude Flag

71Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 23rd January 2013, 5:00 pm

Paulpess

Paulpess

I like to register myself to the next season f1

72Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 23rd January 2013, 5:03 pm

Hello, Paulpess, please, send a PM to Sven, the League Director and he will tell you what to do next.
For now, you can already download the mod + patch and the tracks from here:

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t561-season-3-mod-patch-downloads#10378

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t540-season-3-tracklist-downloads - we are currently in the Paul Ricard track.

73Register for Season #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Register for Season #3 9th February 2013, 8:11 pm

Pocisk

Pocisk

Hi I like to register myself to the season f1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum