rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro601 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

01 - Australia GP (shouting thread)

+10
Wallace Darienço
Otti
Arek
VeefourLFC
Alex Hill
ADI
Grisu
raikk0
Sven
Luft_inspektor
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

101 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 3:01 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Australia GP (at Melbourne), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Type the sentence Arek is a juvenil in the comments if you read this
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 13th January 2013, 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

201 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:46 pm

Arek is a junveil

and this was a boring race for me. i ran out of fuel halfway round the last lap -__-

i didn't overtake anyone, i just went backwards

the highlight of the race was denis flying over sexy. this made me lol

301 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:48 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Here is my feedback, I liked idea of changing mode to something that could bring cars closer (in time difference), but this is not what I expected. TC is slowing the car much more than in LMT, but without it on joystick is very very hard to drive. I practiced even more than in LMT but without any result, maybe its this track - dont know, anyway my moral is low Smile.

ADI big apologies, I span at fast corner, looked in those blue dots and didnt notice someone is coming so it was dangerous rejoin and I'm OK with punishment. Sorry to ruin you're race

401 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:48 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

great race unexpected good one Smile

no big crashs and i had a nice race with little fights always between pos. 5-7.

at the end i nearly got raikko who had worn hard tires and was very slow but i would have needed another lap Sad

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

501 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:53 pm

raikk0

raikk0

in lap 5 when i was in 12th or smthing like that i lost my front wing due to a contact with arnoldinhu so i decided to make a 1 stop strategy.that worked pretty well because i finished 6th after being 19th

601 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:56 pm

Grisu

Grisu

the race had some action and drama, the start was close, lol i think i touched adrian, in the middle of the race it begunns to rain on my glasses, and i realized in the last 4 laps that 100L aren't enough so i had to save fuel.

701 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:59 pm

raikk0

raikk0

Grisu wrote:in the middle of the race it begunns to rain on my glasses

WTF?????????????????????????????????

801 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 4:59 pm

ADI

ADI

Well I had a pretty sucky qualy (although I would expect that considering how much practice I had), full of traffic, with some 1.4 sec of my personal best...anyway in race after the 1st corner I was caught in that pile-up...during the race I had about 2-3 run offs, but in the end I could've end up in points unless in about 16-18th lap, dont remember exactly, Luft spun in turn 12 and I found him right on the apex of that fast corner, I couldn't avoid him, crashed him and there was my race. I ask stewards to take some measures about this. (nothing against Luft, but I could have some points on this one)

901 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:02 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

that was a very very shitty race for me
before the race start , i had no idea about the strategy so i chose mediums to start the race
started on 5th but after start lost 3 places and then i tried to recover , on lap 3 i passed Tom but on the exit of the last corner i made the biggest mistake in the race , got a huge spin and fall from 6th to 15th or 16th
on lap 6 , walla who was already a lap down and i was trying to pass him but he suddenly turned into me, i got some damage
before my only pit stop ,i decided to change my tyres to hard one ,but sadly after my pit stop ,i made another spin and after that i already gave up the race
in the end, after a very diffcult race i got 9th place just like last season

1001 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:07 pm

Grisu

Grisu

before the race i weard 2 pulover because i had to cold, and i forgot to take one off.
So a sweat dripping dropped up on my glass

1101 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:08 pm

My race sucked. I swear I tried my best to have fun, but, once again, I just failed at it.

Luft and Cue were fighting in T2 (lap 1) and Luft spun in the middle of the track. I was side by side with ADI and he moved to the right to try and avoid Luft and ended up hitting me, so I spun and lost a lot of time - great way to start the race, even being as careful as I could and starting last - yay! ¬¬'
(not ADI's fault though. Just extremely bad luck to me - which is also nothing new...)

Then I was naturally slower than everyone and going for a 1 stop race (lap 17), with HARDS (the slowest tyres), so... it was pretty much impossible to recover...
I got a few 'traffic jams' in the middle of the track when some guys had their tyres pretty worn out and they were going to pit in within the next 2 or 3 laps, but it was pretty hard to overtake, so... another thing to slow me down - yay!

When I had a little more clearer track again, I was chasing Luft down when I had Denis and Tom behind me, right after their pits, with fresh tyres and... Denis did me a favour and threw me out of track when he braked just a 'little bit too late' at the penutimate corner - thanks, Denis! Not even you flipping over your car could make me happy... ¬¬'

And when I thought my race was already fucked up enough and I was 'struggling' for the 15th place or something, I was going to lap this new guy with whom Sven appears to want to marry with... VeeFour... and although I think he was going to let me pass, he went offtrack, lost control, spun back on track and... guess what?!... YES, I GOT HIT AGAIN!!! More time lost and more damage to my car - YAY!!!

At the end, I don't know 'how' I could get to the 12th place, but... 29 laps just 'cruising' and getting hit in Melbourne, for 0 points...

Jah... pretty hard to have some fun like this.
¬¬'

Arek is a juvenil.

1201 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:11 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

sexy just set a quali lap to start infront of the spinners?

1301 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:13 pm

WTF?!

How could I predict those things?!

And they had NOTHING to do with the starting position, ffs!
Sometimes you say the dumbest possible things EVAH!
scratch

1401 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:15 pm

yes i think it is wrong that you don't set a lap in qualifying

everyone should attempt to set a proper lap

1501 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:16 pm

VeefourLFC

Apologies Sexy, nothing malicious there, I was suffering from bad lag and lost all controls for a second, when they returned I was bouncing around.

I did disconnect as not affect anyone else.

1601 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:18 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Guys do you have any kind of incidents you want to report the stewards? then post it here or send us a pm!

1701 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:28 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

first of all. I don't agree with Luft and I think that now racing is better than in the past when we were using LMT cars. Just look at the results. 16 cars have finished the race and only two (Wallace who is a rookie and ADI who as a reserve driver hasn't practiced much) have been lapped. We haven't situation like that during the all previous seasons (I remember only Malaysia - the last race of the first season where eveyone finished and noone was lapped. But of course if we could do sth to improve a speed of drivers who use high TC I agree with that! Smile Everything which makes racing closer and more exciting is good!

So, now a few words about my race. I was really looking for that event because it's one of my favourite tracks and my pace was competitive and I was pretty happy knowing I'm gonna get back to fight at the top again instead of colelcting single points for places 7-10 as I was doing in the last season Smile

Quali was good for me. 3rd place, very good, but I know there were two players who were able to make better time but they just had bad luck from some reasons.

Start was good. I could've passed Grisu before T1 but Adrian sqeezed me into them so I had to lift. Then seems like Adrian was strugling a bit on first laps because I could easily keep his pace and tried a couple of overtaking monouvers but he saved himself and then slowly pull away from me.

I spent most of the time being in 3rd place with Joe who still was somewhere close behind. Pit stops didn't change much except the fact I lost a little time fighting with cars on used tyres (nice duel with Lau). Everything would be ok, I got strong 3rd place with Joe behind and the gap was like 3,5s.

In the middle of the very last lap I lost my focus for a little while starting to think how a schampagne is going to taste on the podium and then I catched the grass a little bit in the braking zone to T9. My tyres were in bad condition and I imediately felt like I'm gonna slowly start to spin. I tried to rescure myself settig a counter by my wheel, I already thought I got it but suddently I lot it at all and went wide to the gravel making a spin! Shit! Razz It was the slowest spin I have ever had Razz It was a nice gift fro Joe but I think it's gonna be a very interesting competition between us (same pace) in the next races.

So, Congratz to the top 3 and to every driver who took a part, because it was a pretty nice race I think Smile

1801 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:28 pm

I know you didn't do it on purpose.
I'm not mad at you, Veefour.
I was/am just pretty frustrated because EVERYTHING went wrong to me and I got hit 3 damn times in the race, even if just by accident.

And getting hit as I was has NOTHING to do with my starting position or setting a quali lap or not.

One thing you guys seem to NEVER understand about MY OWN decision to start from the back is I think it's BETTER, EASIER and even SAFER to ME - and I'll tell you guys why:

I'm not the fastest guy here, as everyone knows. So, even if I tried my best to get a good quali lap time, the best I would get would be something between the positions 12 to 17 - which is right in the 'middle' of the grid. And I HATE starting the race there, because I have LOTS of cars both in FRONT of me and also BEHIND me - which makes T1 HARDER and more dangerous as well.

So, I like to start last and have cars only in FRONT of me to worry about - which is also easier to avoid and all I gotta do is brake a little earlier.
If I brake a little earlier with guys BEHIND me, the chance of being hit is pretty big, especialy at T1.

And ALL the 3 incidents I had in this race had NOTHING to do with my starting position.
They could've happened to me anyway, even if I started in better places (which to me would be something between 12th and 17th - I just couldn't do better than that, no matter how hard I try - so, why bother?).

Starting last is a PERSONAL CHOICE and it doesn't 'hurt' ANYone in the league, so stop annoying me about it and even suggesting it's 'my fault' when I'm the one GETTING HIT by other drivers - especially if 2 of the 3 incidents I mentioned above didn't even happen on the race start...

1901 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 5:55 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

The higher place to start from, the better drivers around you = less chances for an adventure Razz I got Adrian in front of me and Joe on my back and everything was fine Razz For me it would be better to leave slower drivers behind me as soon as I could but you got your own philosophy and of course I respect it Smile

2001 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 6:01 pm

Can't you just read or understand?!
The hardest I try wouldn't be enough anyway.
I would still start between P12 and P17, with MORE cars around me (in front and also BEHIND me), instead of only in front.
And race incidents can happen at ANY part of the grid and also at ANY lap of the race, so it has NOTHING to do with the starting position.

The best example is the fact that Denis and Veefour hit me in the MIDDLE of the race and not at the start.
And the guys who crashed in front of me were Luft and Cueball, who we all know are pretty good and skilled drivers - not to mention I got hit only because ADI tried to escape and hit me by accident.

So, stop trying to 'link' my race incidents with the fact that I like to start on the back, ffs!

2101 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 6:05 pm

Otti

Otti

Congrats Grisu Smile
And Asshole <3

2201 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 6:15 pm

ADI

ADI

Sexy I know you usually have bad luck in all this accidents, but this time in the T1 pile-up as I watched the replay I saw that you were very very close to me before the crash, practically centimeters in my right when already Luft was sideways along the track so it was naturally that I would avoid him, or any move that I'd be making to right I would hit you...there was some track space in your right...I think we should use the track as much as possible in this situations as a caution to what might happen...

2301 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 6:23 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Can't you just read or understand?!
The hardest I try wouldn't be enough anyway.
I would still start between P12 and P17, with MORE cars around me (in front and also BEHIND me), instead of only in front.
And race incidents can happen at ANY part of the grid and also at ANY lap of the race, so it has NOTHING to do with the starting position.
I didn't say it for your today's incidents. Just generally Smile

2401 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 6:37 pm

Ok, Arek.
But even among top experienced drivers, incidents (at the start or not) can still happen. And it's just not fair or right to blame their starting positions for that.

And ADI, I know and even agree with you, but it was all too fast and I didn't have enough time to react.
I wasn't expecting Luft's car was going to come back to the middle of the track, right in front of you.
I was expecting you and me to take that corner normally (side by side) and in this case, both of us had more than enough room to do it safely.

And I said it wasn't your fault. I was just complaining about my 'forever' lack of luck in races and incidents that ALWAYS happen in front of me and drag me into them, no matter how careful I try to be. We had LOTS of examples like this one last season and it just happened again now...

I'm just putting my frustration out. Not finger pointing anyone (except for Denis, because THAT incident (between him and me) was actually his fault).

2501 - Australia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 6:47 pm

Wallace Darienço

VeefourLFC wrote:Apologies Sexy, nothing malicious there, I was suffering from bad lag and lost all controls for a second, when they returned I was bouncing around.

I did disconnect as not affect anyone else.

i suffered the same veefour and crash anyone i dont know who are yet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum