rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Vc7ltro601 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

01 - Australia GP (shouting thread)

+10
Wallace Darienço
Otti
Arek
VeefourLFC
Alex Hill
ADI
Grisu
raikk0
Sven
Luft_inspektor
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2601 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 2nd December 2012, 10:43 pm

VeefourLFC

wallagada,

My issue was 20+ cars on rFactor while running Win7 x64 and a Nvidia gpu, causes terrible stuttering.

I resolved my issue with the following fix:

ntcore/4gb_patch, pm me for link, wont let me post at the moment.

It applies a patch to any x32 executable to allow 4gb memory usage on an x64 system, worked a treat for my rFactor, a huge improvement.

2701 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 3rd December 2012, 6:14 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I enjoyed the first race of the season.

As some of you know, I had my exams at Albert Park too, so taking a podium and having got my exams results back, it seems like a lucky venue for me! (I got DI, DI, HD, HD.) Very Happy

My start seemed pretty good, but then Arek and Joe came charging towards me. I didn't mean to squeeze Arek, I was actually trying to squeeze Grisu but all of a sudden Arek was there!

Grisu did a great job going around the outside into T1, and from there I saw him disappear off into the distance. Arek was very close behind in the opening laps - presumably on softer compound tyres (I used hard-hard).

After Arek dropped back, I had a pretty lonely race. I came into the race with the goal to not spin or crash, so sure enough, I spun and crashed, twice - losing over 12 seconds in the process and potentially costing me victory considering Grisu's problems.

Besides those two errors, I was happy with my consistency. Each of my laps from lap 2 to 14 were in the 1:27s, and after my stop, all of my laps besides one and the two crashes were in the 1:26s. Smile

Congrats to Grisu for a great race. No one could touch his pace! Very Happy

2801 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 3rd December 2012, 7:57 am

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Прости Sexy это моя вина.
Я думал, что я могу избежать ее.
Это было небольшое столкновение и каковы его последствия.
Мне очень жаль.

2901 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 3rd December 2012, 8:23 am

Wallace Darienço

VeefourLFC wrote:wallagada,

My issue was 20+ cars on rFactor while running Win7 x64 and a Nvidia gpu, causes terrible stuttering.

I resolved my issue with the following fix:

ntcore/4gb_patch, pm me for link, wont let me post at the moment.

It applies a patch to any x32 executable to allow 4gb memory usage on an x64 system, worked a treat for my rFactor, a huge improvement.

thanks veefour but this happened just one time in all race, and think is because the gid and hud i installed, they full my screen, i will delete any of these things

but, if happen again, i pm you for the link

(:

3001 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 3rd December 2012, 8:25 am

Wallace Darienço

Denis_Belarus wrote:Прости Sexy это моя вина.
Я думал, что я могу избежать ее.
Это было небольшое столкновение и каковы его последствия.
Мне очень жаль.

Desculpe Sexy é minha culpa.
Eu pensei que eu possa evitá-lo.
Foi um pequeno impacto e quais são as consequências.
Sinto muito.

Sorry Sexy is my fault.
I thought that I can avoid it.
It was a small impact and what the consequences are.
I'm sorry.

3101 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 3rd December 2012, 2:27 pm

kurtmudgeon

kurtmudgeon

My race was a total disaster. I had problems with internet right at the time of the race. I think I had bad luck and when I rejoined the race, lag was everywhere. When it finally fixed I had lost my front wing and tried to get into pits.When I went out all cars were taking me a lap and I decided to leave. I was pissed and destroyed my pad, my wheel and everything about driving, so I can´t continue racing. just kidding. I hope the rest of the season will be better. Congrats to Grisu and specially to my teammate who helped me a lot. it´s a shame that I wasn´t able to finish.

3201 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 3rd December 2012, 4:50 pm

DENIS:

Это нормально.
Но, пожалуйста, будьте более осторожны.
=)

3301 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 7th December 2012, 5:10 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

I have to say this was a nice race and that I'm happy to see many guys finishing it as well. I hope the best for the league and in my opinion, seems like we'll have very exciting races in the future and I hope the same for the championship Smile

Anyway... About the race, I'm just happy because we had a nice start of the season with an unexpected podium.

When I started 4th, I thought, we have good chances for podium, but before the race I selected the wrong compound for my strategy (In that moment I thought: podium = PQP!), I was going to use Medium + Medium + Soft strat, but guess what?... I started with softs... what a juvenil Razz

During all the practice sessions we had before the first GP, I felt that medium compound suit better for me in long stints rather than the soft one, so my strategy was based on the use of medium tyres. On the first laps I was worried about the strategy, and while I was driving I had to make some maths to calculate the tyre consumption + pit stops + laps remaining + tyre care + keep behind Arek... overloaded mind... I was about to crash... All the strategy had to be reconfigured.

After the conflict period, I focused back on the race and tried to keep clean with no mistakes to get the best as possible in the end.

After the first pit stop when I was able to get closer to Arek I saw a clearly example of team radio orders from the Ferraris... what's new on the team? Razz. BlackFox decided to block me for one and a half laps, lol it was a funny moment, but due to Fox's worn tyres, he had to succumb before my pressure Smile

I had a boring race in the last 2 stints as I was driving alone trying to catch Arek who was in front with a little better pace than mine, I was begging for a blown engine or sth to reach the podium Razz and suddenly in the very last lap the chance was there, Arek spun and that allowed me to share the podium with Grisu and Adrian Wink

In the end, a soft + soft + medium strategy, wasn't that bad for the Australian Gp Smile

Seems like a Ferrari vs McLaren battle has just started... I'm looking forward to an exciting season. Cool

3401 - Australia GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 01 - Australia GP (shouting thread) 7th December 2012, 5:16 am

And I'll do my best for you not to fight alone against them, Joe - sorry for not being able to help much in Melbourne, but if I'm not that out of luck again in Bahrain, I might help you a little bit!
Razz

Congrats for your race and efforts to 'fixing' your strategy and the result was very well deserved, simply because Arek is a juvenil!
Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum