rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

08 - Austria GP (shouting thread)

+11
Pocisk
Wallace Darienço
Arek
cueballuk
ADI
Sven
Bober_Belarus
Alex Hill
soutie
raikk0
Otti
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

108 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 2:48 pm

Tell us the 'story' of YOUR austrian GP, pliss...

208 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 3:55 pm

Otti

Otti

Stig hit my rear wing, got damage and then no motivation.

308 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 3:57 pm

raikk0

raikk0

rfactor crashed on lap 3 due to my full graphics Facehand

408 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 4:39 pm

soutie

good all round race Epic start lau to bad you could not wait for lights Razz ohh well WD sexy and denis

508 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 4:44 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

really unhappy about this move by Tom
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEzMjYzMzM2.html

this crash ruined my whole race and i could have been in the top 5 Sad

608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 4:47 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

Sven sorry I am very sorry that it happened

708 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:01 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

well very good quali on P6 then great start. i was on P3 until my first stop. then bober crashed me and i lost my frontwing because of that. i fell back to P16 so i changed to hard tires then and tried to end the race on them and finished 11th.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

808 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:05 pm

ADI

ADI

another nasty race...Q1 didn't go according to plan so I was left in 12th place, although I hoped to be 2-3 tenths faster.
In T1 I had to really slow down a Renault half-spinning right in front of me, I dropped down to 20th place or so. Then after a few corners with some chaos in front I climbed up to about 13th place when in that crowded 'atmosphere' being right in a Renault's gearing box(again Razz ) I forgot about being smooth with the throttle (my first race without TC-yay) and I spun, ending up again on 20th place and losing 10 to 15 seconds.
After some while where I was all alone on track and managed to put some relative good pace I spun again touching the outside grass in T1 (or it was T2?). I guess I have a focusing problem Rolling Eyes
I had a risky strategy and quite wrong honestly, doing 1 stop (with the wrong tyres), after the front of the pack made their pit they ended up behind me on track (and others, Arek is one of them) when I was 'nursing' my tyres to make them last to the lap I wanted, so it really messed up my pace, they were coming one after another, I didn't want to fight either, but it really got me out of the rhythm losing good seconds while I was letting them by.
After the pit while I was chasing Arek for some laps, I spun again at the Gosser exit... Neutral It really is a challenge to put the throttle down in car's grip limits without TC, all the time.
Then after some laps while being in 10th I made again a half-spun Luft overtaking me and getting out of the points.
The last laps were a mess, I barely kept the car on track, my tyres were drained out of life (with all those spins and slides), Adrian overtook me, then Sven and almost Stig on the final meters.
Again I had some pace in this GP, but I keep mess it up.

Congrats Sexy for the amazing podium Wink , and to the winner.

908 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:10 pm

cueballuk

got off the line well and gained a few places into T1. but so much for getting round the first lap without damage lol after T2 my car was yellow front and rear (: but i still had pritty good pace for a 1 stopper. my pitstop took about 14s so i lost a lot of time in the pits but i'm happy with 4th cos i just wanted to get in the top 10 Smile

1008 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:15 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Alex, I would like to post a comment there but I don't understand those bushes everywhere Razz I don't think it was on purpose. My car also weaves like that in many places losing it's balance (for example driving on the curbs or turning the wheel to violently). It's hard to keep the straight line especially when you got strong force feedback on your wheel.

But now about my race.

I'm very happy with my 7th place. Q session was bad. I made a shitty lap so just 8th grid... Start was good but I made a contact with one car. I suspect it might've been Bober. I really thought I'm gonna spin there before the first turn. That would've been terrible but fortunately I didn't. I haven't seen the replay yet so maybe I was guilty of that but if it was Bober's fault it was his third contact made right after the start (as I remember Monaco with Black, Paul Ricard with Lau). But as I said I don't know Razz

At the harpin I braked too strong with cold brakes and tyres getting a huge oversteer on the braking zone. That was the first thing I noticed yesterday after I got the set from Joe. I had been always keping it in my mind till today's harpin... Razz

So I droped down to the last place and I got remembered what Stig said yestreday about our battle for the penultimate place... Razz

But it turned out it was much more better. Pace wasn't the fastest but solid and I could pass few guys on the track after good battles. Short but nice fights vs ADI (really regret you spun because it would've been interesting Razz , Luft, Stig, Tony, Adrian so it wasn't boring.

At the end I had a good battle vs Tom who took a risk and sqeezed himself by the inside of T4 after a very late braking on the last lap. I just thought to myself: damn, why didn't I take the inside line before the corner?! I suspected he may've done it! I tried to revenge, I was very close but he defended. Nice fight Smile

So overall it was a good race. I was lucky to make some positions due to others mistakes/bad luck. Congratz to Soutie, Denis and Sexy and I'm looking forward to another GP Wink

EDIT:
I forgot about once incident when I was having Tony, Tom and Adrian right in front of me at the begining. They had a nice fight and I was just waiting for my chance or their mistake. And they did but they spun and I could't brake on time. I hit one of them and spun losing my contact to the rest of the pack. If not those two adventures I had it could've ended a bit better than 7th place. I think I would've passed some of two stopers having just one pit stop strategy Sad

Last edited by Arek on 10th February 2013, 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

1108 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:18 pm

Wallace Darienço

the history of my weekend have just one word

BLACKOUT

head wall

1208 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 5:26 pm

'Good' Q1, since I got the 10th time and went to Q2 (could've been a little faster though - got a 7.9 with a 7.5 virtual.. ¬¬').
Then had a shitty Q2 with an 8.5... Still Alex was able to be even slower than me (thanks, mate! Razz) and I started in 9th place...

Had a not so great start, with a bad T1, but on T2 Stig decided to play Bowling and literally just swept away all the cars in front of me (thank you, Sir!) and then I was 8th - LOL

I had Joe behind me and I was on Hards and knew he was on Softs (and naturally faster than me), so it would be pointless to hold him back, so I let him go - not a matter of team orders, just a matter of being smart and intelligent... Cool
Then we had a good and long fight for P4, I guess, involving Me, Joe, Bober, Alex and Sven.
Joe was clearly the fastest of all of them, but just couldn't find the space to overtake Bober, Alex and Sven - Bober had a higher top speed on the straights... - so I was just following all of them closely and then Joe made a small mistake and his tyres were getting worn, so I guess he thought at that moment, I had a better chance to try to overtake those guys, so Joe gave me the position back (thanks, mate! Again, being a smart and intelligent team work!) and then the fight in front of me got 'harder' with Bober, Alex and Sven and then Bober and Alex bumped each other at T3 exit and I was able to overtake both of them - NICE!!!
This was on lap 11 and on T5 (first left hander on S2) me and Alex had a race incident - I thought I was already all on front of you, Alex, that's why I just kept the racing line (hope it wasn't my fault, mate..) and we both spun, but I was able to hold my car on track, but not Alex... Sad

On lap 12, all of those guys went to the pits, so I had clean track in front of me and the Hards were still pretty good, so I just tried to keep the fastest possible pace - and I guess I did a good job!
At about half of the race, when soutie (leader then - and all of the time as well... Razz) went to the pits and, guess what?!.. I WAS ABLE TO LEAD A RACE AGAIN - LMAO!!! Don't even remember the last time I did that in an official race in the League, but whatever... All I know is that soutie came back from the pits right on my ass and we both knew he was going to overtake me pretty soon, so.. I just tried to give him the hardest time I could, so I could enjoy 1 or 2 laps on the lead and... that's what I did - YAY!!!
A couple of laps later, he overtook me easily though - DUH!!!... Neutral

On lap 21 I made my stop and put some Mediums on and was going to keep them for the 15 remaining laps.
I was in 4th place with the Belarus Brothers in front of me (and Alex glued, right behind), but I knew all of them would go to the pits again soon, so I would come back to 2nd place - and then I was just trying to have the biggest gap from Denis (3rd) as possible and... about 6 seconds was all I got...

I knew he was on Softs and he was faster than me and with about 12 laps to go, I had to be up to half second slower than him to be able to keep my 2nd place - and in some laps I was only 0,4 slower, in others 0,3... 0,2 and even 0,1 in one of them! So I REALLY thought I was going to keep the 2nd place!
But then 2 things started to happen: He became faster (made better laps) and I made a LOT of silly mistakes and then he started being 0,7... 0,8... or even 1,1 secs faster than me per lap and I was like: OH, GOD (Senna), HELP ME!!!...

But it was pointless...
In the very LAST lap he was only 0,3 behind me and decided to try to overtake me on T2... I tried to X him, but I had a bad corner exit... Then I tried to overtake him again on T3, but he was too damn fast on the straights and between T2 and T3, I couldn't get close enough to overtake him...
Still I kept making pressure on his ass (no homo) through all of the the corners on S2 and he was in front of me right before the 2 last corners, so I knew it was over... - I even stepped the gravel on the exit of the last corner, but it didn't make any difference anyway...

But yes... 3rd place and PODIUM - a REAL ONE, achieved on track (and not one by 'luck' as in PR) - I just can't complain! I had a pretty nice weekend!!!
Cool

Sorry Wallace for the blackout!!!... (que fase!.. Razz)
Thanks ADI, Areko and everyone else who congratulated me for my (honestly) good race - something rare (I mean, my race - LOL)!
Congrats Denis for the fight and overtake!
Congrats soutie for the damn easy win - DAMN lau and raikkO, who could've tried to slow you down for me! Razz (but at the same time, thank you guys for abandoning, so I could get your places as well! Razz)
Congrats Cue for a 'clean' race (finally) and for a great 4th place!
Congrats Joe for the 5th place, for keeping the Drivers Table lead and for another pretty good weekend for McLaren, also keeping the Teams Table lead!
cheers

And oh, Arek... WHY SO SLOW?!
Razz

1308 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 6:11 pm

Pocisk

Pocisk

Unlucky race for me: 2 spin, video card crash (10s freez) and contact with BlackFox, but looking forward.

1408 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 6:21 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Pocisk wrote:Unlucky race for me: 2 spin, video card crash (10s freez) and contact with BlackFox, but looking forward.
Not bad for a debut Pocisk. I have seen worse ones Wink Just be careful with Black next time Smile

Last edited by Arek on 10th February 2013, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

1508 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 6:25 pm

Yes, Pocisk, nice one and you have the right spirit of looking forward to the next one!

I remember my first race when I joined this league, in the 1st season... 3rd round, at China... I got hit in the very first corner and couldn't even complete the 1st lap - GREAT 1st race - LMAO!!!
Razz

1608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 8:57 pm

Wallace Darienço

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:

Sorry Wallace for the blackout!!!... (que fase!.. Razz)

Valeu sexy, e parabéns cara vc ja estava merecendo este podium, e agora posso ver q definitivamente o teclado n torna mais dificil a competição com toda essa teconlogia G-27

Parabéns

1708 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 9:01 pm

MUITO obrigado, meu camarada!

Eu dei um pouco de sorte já que pilotos como lau e raikkO estavam fora da corrida, mas também acho que fiz um bom trabalho e portanto estou feliz com o resultado!

Espero que você possa continuar competindo com a gente e que também tenha corridas melhores no futuro!
cheers

1808 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 9:39 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

What happened to Wallace Question

1908 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 10:12 pm

Blackout...
His power lines went down...
afro

2008 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 10:14 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Blackout...
His power lines went down...
afro
Oh, a new word, I have to note it Razz I thought he went to sleep Razz

2108 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 10:29 pm

Live & Learn...
study

2208 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 10th February 2013, 10:37 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Very Happy

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

2308 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:00 am

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

whell, quali goes the second one Smile

I had ok start, too carefully but ok. Start glimping at position´s.
Lap 2 i overtake my teammate Tom. He is about 0,00123 sec behind me. Turn one my focus is get good line
and plan is overtake Tony at next lap. But
I am midle of corner and there come yellow car and crah boom bang. Spining and spunnign, car all most stop and bang somebody hit again little bit, and bang next car and after sping bang next one....
LUFT that what you do there was insane. Too much speed of there. You killed me. You spoiled Lau´s and Blackfox´s race.
Steward´s Lap 3 Turn one. That speed and drive line. i think that whitout my car, Luft have killet TOm´s there. INSANE

2408 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:01 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Arek wrote:Alex, I would like to post a comment there but I don't understand those bushes everywhere Razz I don't think it was on purpose. My car also weaves like that in many places losing it's balance (for example driving on the curbs or turning the wheel to violently). It's hard to keep the straight line especially when you got strong force feedback on your wheel.

yea i know Tom wasnt on purpose Smile just feel pretty depressed

2508 - Austria GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 8:15 am

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I had a poor qualy, but since I wasn't practicing it was expected. In race again contact, i touch 1 of the Renault's, while over passing 1 the other was just to close, I had an opinion that the other Renault would already pass the corner but it braked heavily and i touch it in the side - is it a penalty again? Time will tell.

Anyhow, I do try to concentrate and not to ruin anyone's race, but there is always at least 1 situation when shit happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum