rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Vc7ltro608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

08 - Austria GP (shouting thread)

+11
Pocisk
Wallace Darienço
Arek
cueballuk
ADI
Sven
Bober_Belarus
Alex Hill
soutie
raikk0
Otti
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 8:30 am

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Now Arni you are overreacting - I would not kill anyone, yes I was coming fast but I just touch you, my car didnt suffer any damage (no yellow markings) on front wing which would most certainly happen if I really hit you hard. And I was at Tom's side, he would not and did not suffer any damage

2708 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 9:03 am

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Good qualified, and the race for me.
A good start.
A few laps I was in the lead, but Soutie was faster.
After the pit stop, I caught Cueballuk
I touched his rear wheel and spun.
I got 6.5 seconds.
After two pit stop I was third place and lost S.Brigadeiro more than 6 seconds.
But I'm going and was able to catch up and get around him on the last lap. Smile

2808 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 10:57 am

poor quali, should have done better

race was fairly straightforward, but i got many contacts in the rear from various drivers, but luckily i didn't spin

i didn't do any long run testing, so it was all unknown

i was on a 1 stop strategy, and it worked quite well, i ended up in 6th position

i'm sorry to alex, but my car squirms under acceleration especially on the kerbs, so i moved away from the edge of the track, and it just happened that you had accelerated alongside me by this point.

once again Arek, Bober and I were together on the last lap. i made a great overtake on Arek at turn 4 on the last lap, it was a real squeeze Razz this time nobody spun out

2908 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 1:36 pm

lau

soutie wrote:good all round race Epic start lau to bad you could not wait for lights 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 253468018 ohh well WD sexy and denis

congratulations on your victory.
yes, I think it would be interesting duel
maybe next time 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 650269930

3008 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 4:02 pm

I hope in the next time, lau and soutie crash each other and I win!
Very Happy

3108 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:07 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I was now watching the replay of incident between me and Arni and cant believe what he said of killing and insane drive and that I ruined race to number of drivers. He braked so heavily that almost his teammate hit him and my car was already at 2/3 of his when the collision happened, so I was more than half inside but he still smashes the door and now I'm an insane driver. I had few situations in race when drivers passed me, lets say an example of Sven - he braked much later but when I saw him coming I took a wider line and let him. I could also close the door violently and blame for an incident.

3208 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:10 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I dont know how to save screenshot of rFactor, if someone can give me a tip I will show the "insane" moment

3308 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:13 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

F12

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

3408 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:18 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

OK and then? I press F12 and nothing changes and I cant paste it to paint, what should I do?

3508 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:19 pm

Or you can just press the 'Print Screen' key on the keyboard and then 'Control+V' it to Photoshop or even Windows Paint and save it as a .png file - and then upload it here.
Smile

Not to mention that you could/should also send YOUR whole race replay file to the Stewards, Luft! So they would have a replay 100% free of lag (for your car) to take a better look at the incident - you can do it by email or upload the file in some place like MediaFire or something.
Smile

Arnie (and everyone else), you should do it too, because it helps the Stewards to have a better and fair judgement to the incidents!
Smile

3608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:20 pm

when you press F12 it saves a screenshot to the rFactor folder

rFactor/userdata/screenshots

or something

3708 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:44 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Is it working

3808 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:48 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Start15

Let see now

3908 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:48 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

OK, as you can see this is when I start to overtake Tom, Arni is far infront

4008 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:50 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Tom_co10

Arni braked early and heavily that even his own teammate made contact, at least that's how it looks here

4108 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:52 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Before10

Now, is this insane move I'm doing? My car is almost lined to his, it wouldnt have been if he braked normally.

4208 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 7:55 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Contac10

He didnt even try to avoid me, I cant go to wall, he shuts the door and we are having a contact, what insane in this whole move was? I see a pure racing incident, I dont think Arni did anything stupid or dangerous - but to call me an insane driver is a bit to much

4308 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 8:02 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Hey Luft, if you had Lotus black skin installed then nothing would've happened Wink

4408 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 8:03 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Yes, agree Smile

4508 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 8:08 pm

Good point, Areko!
Razz

Let's start a campaign for Sven and Luft to INSTALL THE BLACK RENAULT SKIN!!!!!
(BTW, it's already within the last League Patch - and the regular Renault skin was kept on it too, so... installing the patch won't kill the original Renault skin. It will only ADD the new one and it will be seen everytime Tom and Arnie are wearing it)
Smile

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t561-season-3-mod-patch-downloads#10378

4608 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 11th February 2013, 8:10 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Btw I'm not a steward anymore but I think this case very similar to this one between Joe and Cueball.
Lap 13, T3 - CuebalUK & Joe McLaggen: collision
You can easily see who was guilty there. Every driver would defend himself like that by saying that the car in front braked too heavily Smile It wouldn't make sense and we would have no penalties at all Smile I would understand if someone braked in front of you at the middle of the straight, but it was a corner so it wasn't easy to expect that somene might do braking Smile

4708 - Austria GP (shouting thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: 08 - Austria GP (shouting thread) 12th February 2013, 8:14 am

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Well we can now discuss who is right or wrong, I sent video to judges and they are the law Smile, if guilty I will take the punishment like a man and not like a little bitch Very Happy. Anyhow, my opinion is that I haven't done anything wrong, judges will tell at the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum