rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro616 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread)

+9
Joe McLaggen
ADI
Sven
Tomoz1123
Bober_Belarus
Adrian S Shole
soutie
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Gatis Stalshans
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

116 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 3:02 pm

Tell us the 'story' of YOUR malaysian GP, pliss...

216 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 3:59 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

A huge fail, accidentally crossed pit-stop exit line when there was a red light.

316 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 4:26 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Who is Winner?

416 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 4:28 pm

soutie

my plan was to stay behind tom whole race and i was actually letting him pass :/ but i dont have mirrors and i thought he was on inside but ya was told i would get banned if i race and get quick times :/

516 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 4:52 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Pretty bad race, but had some fun battles, so all is well.

At the start, I was trying to avoid trouble, but I recall being nudged from behind. I lost about 10s there and then another 40s or so crashing and doing a drive through. Very Happy
First few laps I had ADI and raikkO in taking up the track, but they both drove really well and I don't think any of us made contact over several laps. I had a faster car, so I managed to get past.
Mid way through the race, I decided to change my strategy to a two stop, and switch to mediums. It didn't really pay off, but it put my in some nice battles, especially toward the end with Tony!

See you guys in Brasil. Smile

616 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 4:53 pm

Bober_Belarus

Bober_Belarus

bad race. I apologize to сueball. missed at the first corner braking and hit сueball. a broken suspension bracket

716 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 4:53 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Absolute disaster. No other word for it. A complete shambles!

Left the pit box to line up at the end of the pits, after Gatis was DQ'd for crossing the line, I moved up to the line and waited just behind it, and I had Nicolas just behind me, we had a nice little fight for the first few laps, and then my tyres hit the cliff, I was really really struggling after this.

I pitted on lap 7 or 8 I think for a set of the Hard compound, thinking this would see me comfortably to the end of the race. Boy was I wrong! Within 10 laps they were destroyed, I then accidentally hit the button on my wheel for neutral rather than the request pit button, went spiralling our of control at near 200mph down the start/finish straight, hit the wall not once, but twice and sustained "minor suspension damage" according to the annoying engineer I have. I eventually found the button and pitted for a new set of Hard tyres. With 3 laps left, Lau and the others came to lap me once more, so I moved over onto the grass to let them through. Once they had gone through, I rejoined the track, but spun again, and caused some pretty bad suspension damage, this was un repairable, I tried to fight it round for the rest of the lap but it just wasnt happening. I made a decision that I didn't want to make. I wanted to finish my first race, but it just wasnt to be. I parked up, hit the ignition switch, shut everything down, and sat there wondering about what could have been...

I'm optomistic though! I can't wait till the final round, and will thoroughly enjoy making a hopeful comeback from my dismal debut race! Smile

816 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 4:58 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

5th in quali then a good start and got 3th. Was driving behind Joe and Lau all the time at the first stint but Lau could get a 10 sec gap. Then i overtook Joe and won time every lap to lau. When we did the first pitstop i was exactly behind Lau and after the stop we had a close fight for P1 but i finally spun and fell back to P8. I tried to finish the race in the best possible way and got 4th close behind Arek who overtook me on the second last lap with fresher tires.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

916 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 5:10 pm

ADI

ADI

Unfortunetally in qualy laptop crashed, very hot here, its already summer.I was hoping for a top 5 position...
My start was very poor, instantly I lost several positions, then in T1 there were some cars spinning, I think a Toyota was sideways on track and I fumble upon it and got stuck a few seconds...luckily in the rest of the lap some more cars were running wide and spin so I returned to P10 where I started, though already about 10 seconds behind leader.
Almost all 1st stint I had a tremendous fight with raikko and Adrian for 8th or 9th place I think... Some laps we were literally inches away from each other in almost all corners, all 3 of us...
Very spectacular and fair fight I think, though that made me lose a lot of time considering my real pace. They both had bigger top speed and it was really difficult to pass them and stay in front. As I recall Adrian stopped in lap 10 and I and raikko continued fighitng to lap 14 when I pitted, raikko continuing another lap.
2nd stint was more 'solitary', but I had on my way the 2 stoppers with fresher tyres, those were Arek and Denis.
All was decent until Tom seems lost his front wing and I stummbled upon it in the fast chicane, I know he was busy 'banning' soutie but in that moment I was almost full throttle and I didnt knew how to avoid him...I hit him a bit, that cost me some secs and got me out of the rythim resulting Arek catching me quickly and passing me quite easily in T1 (much fresher tyres-I had worn hard tyres). (and he had my set! Razz ) Though very good driving Areko, maybe you will regain your WDC noob form facepalm
Some laps after that Denis caught me and also passing easy. I was 6th, far away from next car, so I just nursed the car home.

1016 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 5:14 pm

Bad quali. Could've 'easily' made a lap on the 28s, which would probably take me to Q2, but I couldn't put a good lap together and/or get a free/clean track on Q1, so... started at 11th place - right in the middle of the grid and EXACTLY where I did NOT want to...

At the race...
It didn't matter how much I BEGGED for people to BE FUCKIN' CAREFUL AT T1 AND T2 - It's NOT A FUCKIN' 1-CORNER-RACE!!! IT'S A LONG 28 LAPS RACE - WHEN THE HELL WILL YOU GUYS FUCKIN' LEARN THE MOST OBVIOUS THINGS, FOR FUCKIN' SAKE?!?!?!?! - and then, OBVIOUSLY, ALL kinds of shit (spins & crashes) happened right in front of me (as always) and I was losing a LOT of time already, getting yellow damage, but still trying my best to dodge and avoid the people (noobs - ALL of you) doing shit until... I FINALLY got hit at the exit of T2, because someone spun in front of me when I was accelerating and although I hit the brake the best I could, still my front wing was gone and so was my whole race... An uneschedule/extra pit stop to replace the wing (17 secs on pits + all the time lost by having to take a full lap without it) was more than enough to put me in the last places, all alone on track and without ANY chances of catching the guys in front of me (except for the very few ones who made mistakes and/or abandoned the race) and then I was just trying not to get lapped, but still the race was boring and I had no motivation or goal on it - weeeeeee!!!
Evil or Very Mad

1116 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 5:59 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

On the first part of the race I was driving behind lau for a very long time, I actully chose not to attack him to see if we could get a good gap from Sven who was pushing hard back there, I always get nervous having you behind mate... honestly Razz. But every time i tried something against lau we always lost time and Sven was able to catch me. So finally Sven overtook me and I was expecting him to catch lau but unfortunately both had almost the same pace, I lost a lot of time behind them.

lau, Sven, Tom, soutie and I pitted in the same lap and everything seemed to go normal so nothing changed a lot there, but Sven and lau went out of the pit lane very close together and started a very rude battle, a few laps later they both made contact and Sven spun, but seemed like lau still had a hot mind and did a really boorish maneuver to me so I had to stamp on the brakes to avoid touching him and run off the track (this is not the first time you do sth like that lau wth...). Tom who was right behind me, I think he saw it coming and did a very good job not bumping me there.

Then my mind was the hot one and I made a mistake attempting to overtake lau, I lost good seconds there.

A few laps later soutie and Tom collided and they left me all the way open to try to catch lau (I'm sorry for Tom, he was doing a very nice race), but lau's pace was good and I lost a lot of time with my mistake. So although I was being faster than him in the last part of the race, It wasn't enough to attack him at least in the last lap. Anyway Congrats lau, very good job!

Nice to see you in the podium Arek, I feel happy for you mate, you had a good weekend Smile

Next GP is your home GP Gus! Come on! Flag

1216 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 6:30 pm

lau

I do not know why you think you can force impossible overtaking places and people in front of you to give away, getting out of the circuit.
have forced you and sven impossible. I was cornering in both situations.
make without overtaking maneuvers endanger both your competitors.
you think your places chosen for these maneuvers are possible?

so you want to win? okay. . for me there's no problem. Take the points. from my point of view I won the race
fair.

In both joe and Sven have been in the role of Webber.
My luck was that I did not spin
stewards concluded: race incident

so please be men, and not blame the aliens.

1316 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 6:56 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

lol i actually was side by side ill upload the scene

1416 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:05 pm

ADI

ADI

let the show begin study

1516 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:10 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

I mean about lap 15, Turn 12 lau.

1616 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:18 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

1716 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:23 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Ok so this was one of the most frustrating races for me IMO!Quali was ok I couldve started better but ok.NOW start of the race...RACE IS NOT 1 FUCKING CORNER as Sexy already said above! I got first hit by Bober and I somehow survived that hit and other one was...well adrian and black touched each other and adrians car flew into me Im not blaming anyone on this one I actualy think its some bug..anyway I spun there and fallen down to 17th place and lost around 20.I went on racing best I could and I earned lots of places and when I finaly thought everything is getting better I called my crew for pit stop but fucking button wasnt working...so I did it manualy but it didnt want to work and I was traped on hard tyres whole race so I knew I had to make few more laps to have better tyres on 2nd stint and in 14th lap I came in but...there was damage from that accident in t1 and I couldnt tell mechanics to not repair it so my fucking pitstop lasted 18.3 SECONDS!!!!!!!So I did 1 stop strategy race but was planing 2 and lost around 40 seconds 8th place at the end is not bad for that...Anyway thanks to some guys I had great battles with especialy Cueball and Adrian it was great fun to race with you guys!!! See you all in Brazil I hope for better race there Smile

1816 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:36 pm

About Sven x lau incident...

Once again I think this is the typical situation where BOTH drivers are to blame.
And also once again, this is the kind of situation where BOTH drivers must KNOW how to SHARE A CORNER and also BOTH would OBVIOUSLY had to LIFT UP A LITTLE BIT - in order to avoid a crash (and since NONE of you guys did it... well... you got - guess what?!... - an accident!!! CONGRATS!!!)

I think Sven was a little bit too optmistic and that was clearly NOT the best spot and moment to try the overtake...

But at the same time, lau clearly changed his original racing line in a 'desperate' try to keep Sven behind and not be overtaken - but Sven was already side by side when lau tried to close the door, so...

Jah, IMO, Sven should've waited for a better spot and moment to try the move and lau should've not closed the door like that, since Sven was already side by side.

Some people here REALLY think it's always an '1-corner-race', huh?!
And then stupid crashes happen and they start to blame each other for them... While, in fact, they should blame themselves.

Think about it, kids.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, PLISS!!!

1916 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:41 pm

raikk0

raikk0

learn to use the mirrors nQQbs.imo both are guilty.sven forced the overtake in a place where you should not, and lau must learn to use his mirrors

Last edited by raikk0 on 28th April 2013, 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

2016 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:43 pm

...and your brains...

2116 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:44 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

IMO this is best race I ever did I think as far as I know I didnt do even smalest mistake here but when you dont have luck even perfection isnt realy enough...

2216 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:46 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I don't wish to stir things up because I'm hardly the voice of reason (Razz) but here's my verdict:

Both drivers are at fault here. Sven chose to overtake at possibly one of the worst places to overtake on this track, and was far too optomistic in trying to overtake. Lau turned in too early and was off the racing line at the point of entering the corner.

Overall, everyone needs to calm down just a little bit and not let eager emotions override your true capabilities Smile

2316 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:48 pm

...as I was saying (although Tomoz did it in a nicer way - LOL)...
Very Happy

2416 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 7:48 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:...as I was saying (although Tomoz did it in a nicer way - LOL)...
Very Happy

Wink

2516 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 16 - Malaysia GP (shouting thread) 28th April 2013, 8:03 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

sry but for my set with 300 topspeed this was the best place to overtake Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum