rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers of Season #4

+11
Wallace Darienço
Arek
ADI
kurtmudgeon
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Dmitrieva
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Juan Caires
João Pedro
Sven
Filip Jovic
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 8th July 2013, 11:13 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

ok so there is a free seat now!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

27Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 9th July 2013, 5:33 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Sven wrote:ok so there is a free seat now!

I will take that seat(yellow jordan 1st driver position)

28Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 9th July 2013, 7:58 pm

sorry Jure but you are last in line for the seat

the other reserve drivers have first refusal of the free seat before you

if none of them want it, then it will be yours

29Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 9th July 2013, 9:21 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Its ok but i hope you will find someone guy who will take that place,but if you dont find anyone then call me Smile Smile 

30Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 12:35 am

kurtmudgeon

kurtmudgeon

everyone knows Jure...he is an old racer and a good one...I´ll give him my place in reserve list if I´m allowed to do that...

31Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 11:30 am

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Thx Kurt for support,but i dont need any privileges.I just ask him becouse anyone IS not say i take that free place and when i said i take it then Mckay tell me i will last man who take it(that is very funny by him) but i can stand in the row

32Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 12:15 pm

very funny? i am not trying to be funny

why are you always causing problems -_-

there are other drivers who are in line before you to take a permanent seat

of course you can join as a reserve driver now, and take any free seats for any future races

but you don't get a guaranteed seat for every race, not yet anyway

but you can't say OUT at the start of the season and then just expect to come back when other people are here before you!

33Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 12:39 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

What problem i did now???????pls read what i write and then attack me,i can wait and i dont expect anything then you or everyone here.I ask you now if you have drivers who is IN that list why then someone write here i want that place but i dont see anyone here who is write that here.Its ok i do not want to agrue with you now

34Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 12:57 pm

Because not everyone checks the forum everyday

35Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 1:16 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Then it is their problem not mine Smile

36Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 1:30 pm

No it's not their problem or your problem. It's a problem for the LAT.

Permanent seats do not need to be decided immediately anyway.

Just because they have not replied does not mean you get the seat.

You don't decide the rules Jure.

37Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th July 2013, 1:50 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Ok

38Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 15th July 2013, 5:59 pm

ADI

ADI

I would like to quit the official seat and enter as a reserve driver Smile

39Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 15th July 2013, 7:08 pm

Sad

40Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 15th July 2013, 11:51 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Crying or Very sad

41Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 16th July 2013, 12:41 am

Wallace Darienço

put me as reserve driver again please (to the dismay of TOM)

42Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 16th July 2013, 12:44 am

Wallace Darienço

stealing some tracks to my league Razz 

43Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 16th July 2013, 12:35 pm

~safety car~ Wallace on track

44Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 17th July 2013, 11:38 am

Wallace Darienço

i love you too
Tom McKay wrote:~safety car~ Wallace on track

45Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 17th July 2013, 11:41 am

Wallace Darienço

Any adm can change my nick from wallagada to Wallace Darienço please? Smile 

46Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 19th July 2013, 1:22 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Out

47Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 25th July 2013, 7:57 pm

João Pedro

João Pedro

Hello guys, I'm not participating in the races because I'm without PC, if you keep my vacancy, I thank.

48Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 25th July 2013, 8:00 pm

Hope you can get it fixed and come back soon, João!
Brazilians are taking over the league - the giant woke up!!!
Very Happy

49Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 1st August 2013, 8:44 pm

João Pedro

João Pedro

fixed my PC, since I can return to racing cheers 
I'm still with my vacancy?

50Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 1st August 2013, 8:49 pm

Welcome back, João!
Just get online on the server to keep practicing and when the next race comes, Sven will tell you which car to pick!
Smile

Bem vindo de volta, João!
Aparece no server pra treinar o quanto antes e, quando a próxima corrida chegar, o Sven te avisa que carro pegar!
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum