rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers of Season #4

+11
Wallace Darienço
Arek
ADI
kurtmudgeon
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Dmitrieva
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Juan Caires
João Pedro
Sven
Filip Jovic
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 1st September 2013, 1:20 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Kermit Jr. gets the first Jordan seat. Iceman gets the first Brawn seat.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

52Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 9th September 2013, 8:26 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Move me to reserve driver list, sadly time of races doesn't fit current way of my life plus I'm a bit busy at the moment as I've got a chance to earn some good money on weekends. But still I will try to attend some races and roam forums time to time. Cheers.

53Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 10th September 2013, 2:11 am

Sad

I wish you luck with your other 'projects' and hope you can still (re)join us in the future! Smile

54Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 12th September 2013, 5:33 pm

lau

From today I will not be permanent competitor.
If I have time I will come sporadically practical or 1 or 2 races.
And that just to learn something from Tony.

I wish more attractive competition

bye

55Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 12th September 2013, 6:02 pm

lau, I'm sorry to say, but...
Sometimes you behave like a kid both inside and outside of the track.

Don't get me wrong. I think you're a great guy and a great competitor, but sometimes you're just too aggressive on track. And when you get mad with other people you're always saying 'oh, then I'm gonna leave the league and bla bla bla'...

I mean... come on, man! You're not a kid. So, stop behaving like one!

It's ok to get mad and frustrated sometimes - I do that too - but we don't need to (threat to, or actually) leave the league or be really mad at anyone here - in the end it's all just a video game and we're here just trying to have some fun, right?

56Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 12th September 2013, 7:20 pm

raikk0

raikk0

here we go again...rabbit

57Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 18th September 2013, 5:11 pm

Marius

out Sad 

See you next season... maybe Razz

58Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 18th September 2013, 6:25 pm

Sad

59Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 7th October 2013, 5:55 pm

raikk0

raikk0

i can't race anymore in this season, maybe next season.cheers

60Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 7th October 2013, 7:02 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Don't forget us. See you next season I hope Smile

61Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 7th October 2013, 7:10 pm

Sad

62Teams and drivers of Season #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #4 13th October 2013, 10:12 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Tibor joins torro rosso and Martin jordan!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum