rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Vc7ltro6Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 5 - MOD (download)

+11
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
Arek
lau
Alex Hill
Marius
Adrian S Shole
Grisu
cueballuk
Tomoz1123
Bober_Belarus
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 27th November 2013, 12:25 am

Bober liked Tom's balls...

Rolling Eyes

102Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 4th December 2013, 6:08 pm

CHANGES:

- Custom helmets
- Updated Caterham skins
- Engine random lifetime setting removed
- Change on Quali Session duration and laps limit (20 mins and 12 laps now)
- All changes made on the previous patches

Link also in the 1st post

103Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 9th December 2013, 8:21 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

So after a successful first race of the season, it's probably a good time to say:

Good job and thank you!
To the LAT for flawlessly setting up the mod!

flower flower cheers cheersVery Happy Very Happy jocolor jocolor Very Happy Very Happy  cheers  cheers flower flower 

It's very easy for the ordinary drivers like myself to overlook the many hundreds of hours of work that went on behind the scenes.

The mod, the cars, the helmets, the settings, the rFR loading screens, the rule book, the statistics, the website, the help of the LAT and other drivers, I'm probably missing a lot of stuff but every little thing has had a lot of work put into it and I'm very grateful. The result is completely seamless and makes the enjoyability of the league second-to-none. Good job! Surprised

104Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 9th December 2013, 3:44 pm

You're welcome.

This one was a helluva hard one to put together as we wanted it to be...
And jah... countless hours of work and testing and solving unnexpected (and just plain crazy) issues (at least to myself - just sayin')...
So, I'm also 'proud' (and not sorry for bragging) that everything is finally done and working just fine!

Although I didn't like the mod itself and that it also gives ME (and a few other drivers) some big disadvantages - and at the same time, it gives a few other ones a huge advantage (and jah, FSONE was a more 'democratic' mod, giving most drivers similar chances, IMO...) I hope we all can just ENJOY the new season and try to have some FUN!!!

cheers

105Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th December 2013, 11:08 pm

Fernando Forlan

Fernando Forlan

Edit: Wrong Place.  Wink 

F. Forlan

106Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th December 2013, 8:03 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I've got a problem... Yesterday I came to the server to have a little practice session but after a short time my game just crashed. I didn't get any notification. The screen just got frozen so I couldn't even get back to dektop. It happed to the sound as well. I could hear just a constant bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and that's it. The game was totally crashed. All I could do was cutting the power to restart the system again...

I didn't know what's going on. I tried to join the server a few times and very time it was happening again and again (Joe and ADi were there so they could see it).

I decided to do a format C and, then I installed everything again and when I tried to join a few minuts ago guess what... Same thing. The whole game just crashed and I couldn't do anything but cut the power to my laptop....  head wall 

I tried if I could play offline. I chose some standard car/track and I got the same! I can't play even offline!

Does someone know how to solve that shit?

Now I'm gonna uninstall rfactor again but install only the game alone without our mod to find out where that shit comes from.

I'm pissed off. Everything has been running well untill yesterday, and I didn't touch anything! It came from damn nowhere!  head wall

107Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th December 2013, 8:58 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Ok, I installed rfactor again and it works fine now, so I guess it must be sth related to the mod. What's new? Razz I see we got some new patch released called 3.1 so now I'm downloading it and let's find out what will happen...

108Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th December 2013, 9:42 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Seems like the problem is solved now. I installed that final patch and I can play offline Razz

109Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 13th December 2013, 12:26 am

The problem was not the patch.

The patch 3.1 was released before the Bahrain race and everyone who was in that race (including you) were already using the patch 3.1.

After the race at Bahrain no new patches were released or changes were made on the mod or tracks.

I also don't know what caused the problem, but it was certainly not the patch.

And yes, I reuploaded the install file (more than a week ago) and now it's the 'Final Version', which is the mod + all of our previous patches - which means people downloading it don't need to install any patches. Just unrar the .RAR file and 'have fun' (the mod is already patched to the version 3.1) - this is also good and better to the future newcomers, of course.

110Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 13th December 2013, 8:27 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Arek wrote:Ok, I installed rfactor again and it works fine now, so I guess it must be sth related to the mod. What's new? Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 253468018
No. It's something related too all the Ozawa you've been downloading since you saw that picture. What's new? Razz

111Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 13th December 2013, 2:34 pm

Fernando Forlan

Fernando Forlan

Is there more than one Track Configuration? I only see Default and can't pick any other... Plus I install higher RPM and more Traction but it doesn't show me that I'm using it.. I can only pick very low and low traction control...
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Copy the files from our .RAR files into your rF install again, Tomoz.

First the mod (1.0) and then the patch (1.1)...

Overwrite everytime Windows ask you to...

And ALSO...

What team are you trying to use?
And with which 'Track Configuration' (picked from the UPGRADES tab at the car spinning menu)?

112Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 13th December 2013, 5:01 pm

We made a few changes, Ferando, since we released the version 1.0.

We found a few issues and we had to fix them, so the current version (3.1) is the one with all of the fixes and it's working fine.

Just download/install the very 1st link on the 1st post and you'll be fine!
Smile

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t970-season-5-mod-download#20549

113Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 13th December 2013, 8:05 pm

Fernando Forlan

Fernando Forlan

Thank you. I should first read the whole topic instead of asking... Wink

114Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 13th December 2013, 8:18 pm

LOL

No problem in asking, Fernando!

And also no need to read the whole topic.
Now for newcomers like you, all you guys need to do is to read the 1st post and download the mod from the link that's there and everything will work just fine!
Smile

115Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th December 2013, 8:59 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I thought the problem was solved but unfortunately I still got it. Now I know it must be sth related to my old crappy laptop... Seems like sth is broken. I thought I would have to skip this season even or play using my brother's PC where is very difficult to install the wheel (I would have to play holding the wheel and looking left all the time to see the monitor) Razz but it turned out I can still play on very low details which makes me sick when I see such a shit on the screen but this saves my ass now.

So, in view of the situation I will have to say that I'm sorry but probably I won't be able to make race edit videos of our races...  Neutral 

To Joe:
I don't think that trick for using two cores of the processor helps a lot. I thought it does but the system crashed again right after I increased the graphics... Anyway I still use it just in case Razz

116Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th April 2014, 5:39 pm

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

Will we drive the same mod in seasion 6?

Flis

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

117Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th April 2014, 5:39 pm

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

Will we drive the same mod in season 6?

Flis

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

118Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th April 2014, 5:44 pm

HELL NO!!!
Evil or Very Mad

New mod will be avaliable for download soon, as I heard............. RIGHT, SVENOOB?!?!?!
Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum