rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 5 - MOD (download)

+11
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
Arek
lau
Alex Hill
Marius
Adrian S Shole
Grisu
cueballuk
Tomoz1123
Bober_Belarus
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 7:58 am

Marius

deleted

Last edited by Marius on 11th November 2013, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 8:05 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

The problem is definitely the user configuration, nothing to do with FSONE or the tracks.

Maybe as Marius said, because our FSONE setups had a higher boost (12 vs 9), the game dies. I'll try to figure out a solution and post it here in case others have the same problem. Smile

28Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 9:04 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Okay, now I'm really confused. Ignore my last post.

I installed a new, full version of rF, installed the mod and the same thing is happening. Very strange. I'll try what Grisu did and will report back later.

29Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 9:08 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

actually i was having both the problems Cue and Adrian have Razz
but it seems all fine after i installed ctdp v1.2.1 orignal first and then installed the rar file Sexy made (on my 3rd rfactor folder with loads of mods)  
and Cue , i think we can use boost 7 without that upshfiting issue to me at least , just 8 and 9 dont work

30Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 12:49 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Doesn't work for me. I installed the CTDP original, then installed the rFR version and although the track at least loads, the skins won't load so I have that 'temp' box as a car.

Before installing the rFR version, I tested the CTDP original and everything worked fine. facepalm

31Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 4:36 pm

If you do as Grisu did, the skins won't load because there was a change on the file structure, so it will work for skins that 'aren't' there... I don't know how Grisu made it work for him - it actually shouldn't work...

And I really can't understand what could possibly be causing your issues, Adrian.
In the .RAR file, you only have the files that are necessary for the mod to work - it work for everyone else - except for Alex, but he also did what Grisu did and it worked for him that way...

I don't know why it's just not working for you in ANY ways...
This weird shit is pissing me off...
¬¬'

32Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 4:41 pm

Grisu

Grisu

the boost is not a increase of Power it is a increase of Rpm Use, Which the Car Uses.
For example Boost 10 = 18.000rpm
                 Boost 9 = 18.100rpm
                 Boost 1 = 19.000rpm

Which means you can say that Boost 1 is using 100% Engine Power.
If Boost 6 only Allows you to reach 18.500rpm.
And your Auto shifter doesn't shift at Default Just set the Auto Shifter at 18.300-18.400 Rpm. And it's working fine.
No Difference's between other cars. The Default Shifter may has some bugs. My cousin had the same issues but it looks cue just wants to get the default to work, which is not neccessary because he probably will set up the Boost anyway to 1-3 to get the highest RPM's and also than he has to make a Auto shifter upgrade like everyone has to.

33Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 5:10 pm

Grisu

Grisu

Adrian S Shole wrote:Doesn't work for me. I installed the CTDP original, then installed the rFR version and although the track at least loads, the skins won't load so I have that 'temp' box as a car.

Before installing the rFR version, I tested the CTDP original and everything worked fine. facepalm
Download original ctdp. Install original ctdp into a new rFactor Folder.
Download Sexys datas. Go into the Raw File. Smash the first Folders which you see in the Rar. Gamedata, Ui Data, Music, And more into the new rFactor folder. (Always press overwritte the datas. Don't copy. You see a window with 2 big files. And you can make a (x) on that screen. Make the x and Press the uper file picture. (Paste and overwritte) Don't Press (Paste and copy).
After that use the ctdp launcher to start the game. Select the mod Ctdp-rfr-session-5. And it Should work.

34Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 5:59 pm

lau

why you not put a good version ?
i think something is not good in this mod. the original not made such errors. steering ffb not working corect, the buttons not  work that assing. why ?
put please  a good version of cdtp.

35Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:10 pm

NO changes were made to the mod physics or settings lau.

If something is wrong it's NOT because we edited it.

All we did was to make the instalation easier for everyone.
Instead of using an .exe file, now all you guys gotta do is copy/paste and everything is ok.

It worked for most people so far, so it's strange that a few people are having issues - it's the same .RAR file to everyone. Why is it working for some and not working for other people?

I don't know.

36Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:23 pm

lau

ok
i let you to fix it , and if you want , send me your files.

37Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:42 pm

It's already 'fixed'.

There's nothing wrong with the file that was posted.

Some people got it working just fine.

I don't know why other people had issues.

But there's nothing wrong with the .RAR file.

38Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:53 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I'm downloading the mod. I've got the original mod installed so can I just uninstall it and the use those files I'm downloading right now without getting any problems? I don't want to make a fresh install for it Razz

39Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:57 pm

The install instructions are all on the 1st post...

They worked fine for me and also to some other people.
So, hopefully, they will work fine for you too.

If not... then I don't know what's going wrong.

40Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:58 pm

i removed CTDP original and then installed this and it works okay for me

41Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 6:59 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Ok, thx. I'm gonna do like that Razz

42Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 8:38 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

the server is working now if you can join it without mismatch you installed everything correctly

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

43Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 9:14 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I get an error opening a MAS file when I try and join the server... facepalm

44Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 11th November 2013, 9:21 pm

It seems Arek got the same problem, Tomoz.
I suggest you to download and install the files again.
Maybe try it on another rF install.

There are about 6 people on the server now and they didn't have any issues in installing the mod from the .RAR file, so I'm pretty sure the issues some people are having are NOT from the .RAR file. It's something else, but I also don't know what could be... I'm just as annoyed as you guys about them - I'm really sorry!
Sad

45Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th November 2013, 1:27 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Grisu wrote:
Adrian S Shole wrote:Doesn't work for me. I installed the CTDP original, then installed the rFR version and although the track at least loads, the skins won't load so I have that 'temp' box as a car.

Download original ctdp. Install original ctdp into a new rFactor Folder.
Download Sexys datas. Go into the Raw File. Smash the first Folders which you see in the Rar. Gamedata, Ui Data, Music, And more into the new rFactor folder. (Always press overwritte the datas. Don't copy. You see a window with 2 big files. And you can make a (x) on that screen. Make the x and Press the uper file picture. (Paste and overwritte) Don't Press (Paste and copy).
After that use the ctdp launcher to start the game. Select the mod Ctdp-rfr-session-5. And it Should work.
Thanks Grisu! Smile
The launcher thing helped, I can at least run the game now!

Everything seems fine, I've got the three tyre compounds (hot and cold of each) and stuff, but... I can't join the server. Sad

Also, is it just me, or do the cars on the menu take forever to load?

46Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th November 2013, 1:44 am

Adrian... something is still wrong.

You should NOT get hot and cold compounds...
You should get ONLY 'Softs', 'Meds' and 'Hards'.

Something went wrong with your install again.
I believe you're not putting the files on the right folders.

Arek had issues earlier today trying to copy the content from our .RAR file to an rF install with original CTDP already installed on it and... he kept getting issues.
When he finally did what I told him to do, it worked 100% fine!

I told him to do this:

Install a 100% fresh new ('from scratch') rF Full install.
Copy the files from inside our .RAR file to this rF install.

And that's it.
No big deal.

It should work on an already rF install, but for people having issues, the solution above is the one that should work.

If you have driver settings from another rF install, you can copy them to the new rF install manually after everything is installed and working properly.

And jah, the cars take a longer time to load in the spinning menu in this mod.

47Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th November 2013, 1:56 am

okay when i try to join the server i get a 'multicar.MAS' error

48Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th November 2013, 2:03 am

Arek was getting something similar, but it was fixed after he did what I said above...

I believe it has to do with some previous CTDP install or something.
Some file that shouldn't be there and/or got corrupted.

49Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th November 2013, 2:04 am

i don't want to make a fresh RF install

50Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 12th November 2013, 2:06 am

Then I don't know how to help you.

Maybe you could do a fresh rF install, then install the mod from the .RAR file and then just copy your settings and driver info from your previous rF install.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum