rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Vc7ltro6Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 5 - MOD (download)

+11
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
Arek
lau
Alex Hill
Marius
Adrian S Shole
Grisu
cueballuk
Tomoz1123
Bober_Belarus
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th November 2013, 5:53 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Fixed it!!

I copied the Multicar.MAS file from the CTDP folder into the Vehicles folder and it worked!

77Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th November 2013, 5:55 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

And now it just crashes upon loading -_-

78Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th November 2013, 5:55 pm

Grisu

Grisu

patch it <- and lau too <-

79Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th November 2013, 5:57 pm

Copy the files from our .RAR files into your rF install again, Tomoz.

First the mod (1.0) and then the patch (1.1)...

Overwrite everytime Windows ask you to...

And ALSO...

What team are you trying to use?
And with which 'Track Configuration' (picked from the UPGRADES tab at the car spinning menu)?

80Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th November 2013, 8:18 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

I have a problem. I cant download mod at all I get stuck at that ad fly page Sad

81Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 14th November 2013, 8:32 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:I have a problem. I cant download mod at all I get stuck at that ad fly page Sad
I had the same. Keep refreshing and trying again and again Razz

82Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 15th November 2013, 1:26 am

The forum, unfortunately, forces us to go to that damn ad page if we're trying to access an 'https' page, so... when we click on the link, we are moved to the following link:

http://adf.ly/246619/ http s: // mega . co.nz/#!JB4QHDSL!UGD8hBTu0adouKqYGmm0TzbTvcl9ZOkafaBOUWDj2sM

Just copy and paste the BOLD RED part of it and open it on another tab/page/browser!

Wink

83Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 18th November 2013, 7:06 pm

CHANGES:

- Caterham (made by Tom) replacing Toyota
- FSONE09 draft (no dirty air when following someone close)
- New loading screens (made by Tom)
- Track Configs removed (always same physics to everyone - 'no upshifting' and server crashing issues solved - hopefully...)

P.S. It includes the previous patch (CTDP tyres)

Link also in the 1st post

84Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 18th November 2013, 7:39 pm

IMO, waaaaaaaaaay better sounds...

You guys can test them and IF you don't like them and want to keep using CTDP06 original sounds, just install this backup sounds patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jp0rtf11qcpr50b/Sounds+Patch+%28CTDP06%29.rar

85Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 19th November 2013, 6:23 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Damn, I liked the Toyota and think it would've been nice to keep all original skins. Sad 

Tomoz, are you still having problems?

86Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 19th November 2013, 6:30 am

Sorry, Adrian...

We tried to make Caterham work as a 12th team, but it just wasn't possible.
And since Tom did a great job with the skin + we didn't have any green car on the grid + we had too many mainly white (and red) cars, the admins discussed and we agreed that replacing Toyota by Caterham was a good move - not to mention, as Tom said, Toyota wasn't exactly so 'popular' among the drivers (no one picked it as one of the first picks before we replaced it by Caterham), so I'm sorry if we weren't able to please 100% of the drivers with that move, but I still think it was a positive one to the league!
Smile

Hope everyone enjoys the improvements we made in the mod with the lastest patch (2.0) - I mean, by fixing some of the issues we found so far!

Give us some sign of life, Tomoz - you're also the next one in line to pick a team!!!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t979-season-5-choose-your-team-and-teammate#20854

87Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 19th November 2013, 4:00 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Trully, here the games crashes too, but when loading it offline (test day or race weekend)

Yesterday i went to the server and has no problems.

88Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 19th November 2013, 4:15 pm

Grisu

Grisu

the game crashs when i try to load the track with caterham

Update: The game only crashs when i try to play offline?

89Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 19th November 2013, 6:50 pm

The game is working 100% fine for me, both online and offline.

I've just loaded 24 Caterhams for a 'Race Weekend' (offline) and it worked just fine.

It seems this damn mod is full of stupid bugs and conflicts - sometimes it works 100% for most people, sometimes it gives all kind of errors for other people, even when EVERYONE downloded and installed the VERY SAME files, so... I don't know WHY this happens.

As you guys can see, it's working fine for me and for most people, so I don't know why a few ones are having problems again... All I know is that the problem is NOT on the patch 2.0 (or on the 1.0 .RAR file as some suggested when we first posted the 1st download link).

My only suggestion is... reinstall everything - if possible on a fresh and 100% 'clean' (without other mods) rF install:

rFR .RAR file 1.0 + Patch 2.0

I hope this solve the problem.

90Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th November 2013, 6:13 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I'm still working on it...

I'm making progress though!

91Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th November 2013, 6:16 pm

This is weird... everyone was able to make it work - even the guys who had issues before...

Did you try this:

Fresh new & clean (without other mods) rF install + .RAR file 1.0 + Patch 2.0

?

It should work...

92Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th November 2013, 6:22 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

It now loads offline so I'm going to jump on the server quick...

93Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th November 2013, 6:23 pm

#FINGERCROSSED

94Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 20th November 2013, 8:13 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

What do you did tomoz? reinstalled rF?

95Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 23rd November 2013, 3:30 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

OK, can someone guide me how to download this mod? I just simply don't get it, this is what I did:

Click on link, mega site opens and it asks me whether I want it on my drive or cloud. I select my drive.
My browser (I've tried both Firefox and Chrome) are set to always ask where to save before download.

But - after I select download to my drive it just starts without any questions and when it comes to 100% I dont know where the file is - tried to search on drive by name - no luck, where is the damn .rar file? Do I have to do something else on mega page? 

How you're download went? Please tell me step by step like I'm retard

96Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 23rd November 2013, 3:41 pm

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Luft_inspektor wrote:OK, can someone guide me how to download this mod? I just simply don't get it, this is what I did:

Click on link, mega site opens and it asks me whether I want it on my drive or cloud. I select my drive.
My browser (I've tried both Firefox and Chrome) are set to always ask where to save before download.

But - after I select download to my drive it just starts without any questions and when it comes to 100% I dont know where the file is - tried to search on drive by name - no luck, where is the damn .rar file? Do I have to do something else on mega page? 

How you're download went? Please tell me step by step like I'm retard
Try using Internet Explorer. It doesn't work using Firefox for me either, but IE is fine.

Using IE, after the file is downloaded and shown as 100% on Mega, the IE pop-up comes up asking you if you want to save the file (as if the file wasn't downloaded yet), which you then click "yes" (or whatever it says) and boom, the file "downloads" instantly and appears in whatever folder your downloads go to. Smile

Last edited by Adrian S Shole on 23rd November 2013, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

97Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 23rd November 2013, 3:41 pm

When I click download on Mega, it shows the file download on the mega site, and THEN it appears on my download bar of the browser, as downloading again.

Then it will be in my downloads folder after it has appeared to download two times.

Maybe you have your browser is stopping the automatic download - check these settings.

Maybe we can upload somewhere else. After F1 quali I will have a go.

98Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 23rd November 2013, 3:49 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

OK, thanks, I'll try it again, change save rule and see what will happen

99Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 24th November 2013, 12:09 pm

Luft - find this file and add this line. This will give you High, Wide TC on the 2nd Super Aguri

Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Help_l10

100Season 5 - MOD (download) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 5 - MOD (download) 26th November 2013, 8:49 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Hey Tom.
Bober asks me about your "christmas tree", those balls that appear on your last video about this mod. He wants to use manual gearbox in the next season but he doesn't know when to change gears (as if he couldn't look at the standard rfactor's "clock" that clearly shows when to change gear like I told him) Razz and he liked your balls pretty much Surprised

Can you explain what did you use for it? Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum