rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Vc7ltro6SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate

+13
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
cueballuk
Blackfox
Denis_Belarus
Grisu
Arek
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Joe McLaggen
Adrian S Shole
Juan Caires
lau
Marius
Sven
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 7:43 pm

Order is:

1. Denis Belarus
2. BlackFox
3. Marius
4. Juan Caires
5. Bober Belarus
6. Jure Pazin
7. Cueball
8. Alexandre
9. Tomoz

Then no order:
Eskort
Grisu
Luft Inspektor
Otti

27SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 7:47 pm

Marius

my first post updated

28SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 8:33 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Williams and  teammate Bober

29SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 9:08 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Honda. Invite goes to Cueball

Last edited by Blackfox on 18th November 2013, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

30SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 9:19 pm

Jure Pazin is next to make his choice

31SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 9:43 pm

cueballuk

I will take the second seat at Honda if black dont mind some old guy in his team  Smile

32SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 10:05 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

74 years of experience Very Happy i think we are going tease these youngsters quite well Very Happy

33SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 10:19 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

not so fast guys!! :Pif you look at Adrians profile he is 70 years old :Dand that gives us combined experience of.................... 85 years!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Dr.-Evil

34SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 10:55 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

facepalm 

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

35SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 11:31 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

xD

36SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 18th November 2013, 11:59 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Super Aguri 1.st car,invite goes to lufty inspektor

37SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 19th November 2013, 2:22 pm

caterham skin updated - who will choose this great looking car??

SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Grab_015

38SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 20th November 2013, 6:11 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I'll snap up that first Caterham seat! You've done a stellar job with it there Tom! Very Happy

39SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 20th November 2013, 6:12 pm

Nice, Tomoz!
But what about your install? Did you make it work after all?
What about now with the patch 2.0?

40SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 20th November 2013, 8:55 pm

Grisu

Grisu

Torro rosso + Franz/Otti in my team.

41SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 21st November 2013, 5:02 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

When I said "we might have a 5-way fight for the WCC this season", what I actually meant was "we might have a 4-way fight for second place in the WCC this season". 

Congratulations team FSR (Grisu and Otti) for winning the S5 WCC! cheers

42SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 21st November 2013, 5:27 am

Otti

Otti

Accept Very Happy

43SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 8:51 am

SamMorales

Hello, im new on this league, so im not really sure if i can choose a team.
If so, i would like to be on Midland F1 #2
I have no problems being reserve driver, if i can't pick a team.

Regards,

44SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 10:33 am

Marius

welcome to our league and in my team cheers

45SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 11:12 am

Hi Sam,

You will start as a reserve, but after you've shown good attitude, attendance and safe driving, then you can take a permanent seat!

46SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 2:49 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Guys,

I'm sorry to have to do this but I'm going to have to pull out. Remove me from the list, please.

rFactor is just going crazy with me right now. It says it's a 60 minute trial, it's in a completely different language which won't change back and half of my mods are gone. I've re-installed it with no mods and it's still doing it. I have no idea how I can fix it.

Thanks for the opportunity guys, you've been great. I'll still hang around on here occasionally, and hopefully, just maybe, I'll be back before too long!

This is me, signing OUT.

47SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 3:21 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Try to delete all of your rfactor folder in program files, and download it again...

Or reinstall it in other location of your hard disk...

48SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 3:27 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Have you downloaded rFactor from there: http://rfactor.net/web/2012/12/19/rfactor-v1255c-released/ ? I guess you must've installed some demo version. If I were you I would just go for torrents, download and install a cracked version (with a crack which you have to copy/paste to your rfactor main folder) and that's it. You got full version of rFactor for free without any problems like 60min trials or so Razz

Don't give up like that Tomoz Smile

49SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 3:41 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

I have the disc version. It's the one I've used since I bought it 4 years ago. I went to use it on Thursday night and it said it was a trial. I've done all of the stuff Juan has told me to do already, including deleting the registry and all sorts!

I've done all I can and the only next step would be to wipe my computer and start again completely but I cannot do that. I simply can't. I have too much to lose. I've used torrents before and it ended with a virus ridden computer so I am never touching those again.

Thanks for the suggestions guys but it's over. Sad

50SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 3:48 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I can send you my version of rfactor to download but it would take a while. It's cracked but 100% free of any viruses so don't worry about that and it works just great. Just let me know if you want Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum