rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Vc7ltro6SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate

+13
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
cueballuk
Blackfox
Denis_Belarus
Grisu
Arek
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Joe McLaggen
Adrian S Shole
Juan Caires
lau
Marius
Sven
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 3:51 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Thanks for the offer Arek but I'll have to say no. Smile

I'm fed up with rFactor anyway, it's too high maintenance. The slightest of changes can break the whole thing. I'm fed up with spending half my time fixing it again.

It was fun whilst it lasted!

52SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 3:52 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Ok, it's your choice. Anyway I hope you can fix it somehow in the future Smile

53SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 5:58 pm

Tomoz, I also believe a re-download (of the 'old' installer - without all the bullshit they added a little time ago) and a re-install (in a different location) on your PC would solve the issue.

I put a link to download an old rF Full version in this post (roll down the page a little bit):

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t970-season-5-mod-download#20549

After you get it running, just download and install our mod + patch and... be happy!
cheers

54SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 7:45 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Give it a last try Tomoz Wink

55SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate - Page 3 Empty Re: SEASON 5 - Choose your team and teammate 30th November 2013, 10:15 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

damn Tomoz, i really hope you can fix that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum