rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers - Page 2 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers

+6
Allordex
Stig
pxr5
Arek
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 26th June 2012, 4:16 pm

Allordex

I can say: Back to the Basics Smile Virgin Racing School Smile Call me James Jakes or Quade-Hobs Very Happy

27Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 26th June 2012, 4:58 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Very Happy

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

28Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 26th June 2012, 5:07 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Nice to meet you Quade-Hobs I hope you will stay with me a long time Very Happy

29Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 26th June 2012, 6:17 pm

Welcome to the league, Allordex!
And Tony, I hope to see you here (on track) more oftenly as well!!!
Smile

30Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 5th July 2012, 7:15 pm

i have a request jackblack can not drive in monaco because of other things so i hope soutie would like to go into jackis car and drive for him Smile? is that okay?.. :> plz :3

31Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 5th July 2012, 7:41 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

soutie doesnt want to drive and is no reserve driver. dont you think other teamswould also like to have him??

32Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 5th July 2012, 9:32 pm

I would like to ask for a 3rd and 4th seats on Force India and for Schummy, Hamilton, Vettel and Alonso to get them... Oh, did I say 3rd and 4th?!... I actually meant 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th - pliss?
Smile

33Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 5:01 am

well soutie is better than dylan dylan got putted to a reserve driver but he never was online or something wow wow

34Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 5:04 am

Grisu, we actually don't have drivers on the reserves list... - I mean, active drivers, practicing every day and interested in racing the next GP...

To be honest, right now, we don't even have 26 drivers, because Cueball (2nd Mercedes driver) is never online to practice/race and we don't know if all the other 25 drivers will race in Turkey (or 24 in Monaco, since Jack won't race there)...

35Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 8:36 am

grisu - soutie DOESN'T want to race

36Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 12:07 pm

Grisu no point in trying lol i don't even have rfactor anymore

37Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 3:05 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

soutie wrote:Grisu no point in trying lol i don't even have rfactor anymore

That's a bad thing because your setup for Turkey is great Smile

38Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 4:13 pm

yes it was i don't have it anymore now lol i don't have the game because i had to reformat pc :/ so lost everything oh well

39Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th July 2012, 4:21 pm

ok -.-

40Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 12th July 2012, 9:01 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Update (12.07.): Allordex and CueballUK leave the league. Stig rejoins the league.

The first Virgin cockpit is free.

41Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 12th July 2012, 10:32 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

oh no not again OMG Sad( new teammate is who??

42Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 12th July 2012, 10:42 pm

A guy called 'nobody'...
pale

43Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 15th July 2012, 12:45 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Update (15.07.): Reikss joins the league and takes the first Virgin seat.

44Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 7:53 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

So this is it guys, I quit! Crying or Very sad

I have played many sim online racing games and always been in the top 10%. Heck, when I go karting, I can keep up with 13 year old - 64 pounds dripin' wet kids even though they can get almost 10 Km/h more in the straits because of the wheight diference.

This mod is just a mystery to me, I just cant get it to work properly. How you guys can get so much grip in the turns is beyond me! Suspect I watched some of you in Monaco : 15-20 km/h faster in turns with the same setup (ya Sven, with yours and others too).

This mod is for keyboard players, not wheel is the only explanation I found. And just the way your cars move on the track, I know that to be true.

So, I saw that a driver that left 7 months ago wanted to come back, he can have mine.

Good racing to all. Have all the fun you can 'cause it's just not fun to see others running 6 seconds a lap faster than you. The only challenge I had with this mod is keeping the car on the track... something I could not even do properly anyway. sick

45Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 7:57 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Jean did you reinstall your rfactor to check if you have 'destroyed' phisics?

46Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:05 pm

I'm EXTREMELY sad to hear that, Jean!!!
You're one of the nicest and fairest guys/drivers we ever had and you're the kind of guy/driver that fits this league PERFECTLY!

In our first season with this mod, ALL of us were also slower and it took us some time to get it properly - some are still trying to (like me)... And I'm also NOT one of the fastest ones in here, but still I have fun playing with/racing against the other guys.
I understand you thought and know how frustrating and not challengin that can be - believe me...
Still I'm sad you're leaving, even if I can understand your reasons.

About the mod itself...
It's NOT for 'keyboarders' at all... Otherwise me, ADI and Alex would be dominating the league (since we are the only ones racing with keyboards) and that actually never happened...
We actually would like to change the mod for the next season (we would've done that for the current one, if we could), but it all depends on us having our own (and full controlable) serve OR having Roadster (our current server owner) 'live' at the server to change thigs (mod & tracks) for us, so... MAYBE we're able to change the mod/tracks for the next season, so... it would be nice if you just stay around - and just feel free to rejoin the league at ANYtime (and race again right away, as soon as we have a free seat).

IF you want to re-think your decision, just let us know a.s.a.p. - it wouldn't be nice to officially give your seat to other driver and then take it back a few minutes later...

Take care, mate and you're ALWAYS welcome here!!!
cheers

47Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:05 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

"destroyed physics"? First time I hear of this.

What do I do? Just do a full re-install?

48Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:07 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

some mods effect other mods and destroy theier physics. you could try to install a second rfactor and try only to run it with our mod and our tracks.

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t219-multi-installs-of-rfactor

Last edited by Sven on 16th July 2012, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

49Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:07 pm

Sometimes rFactor may have a weird behaviour after a few mods installations... Sometimes just somekind of 'conflict'...
Anyway...

Try to make a new installation ONLY with or mod and see if it works better for you, Jean!
Smile

Some people have 2 or more different rFactor installs - 1 for each mod they have...
I have 2 rF installs. 1 for playing offline and 1 for playing online.
Smile

50Teams and drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:17 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I think it wasn't any destroyed phisycs. This mod is generally hard to drive and you have to have a good setup and special driving style. Monaco only makes that some things get even more hard. Next track is Canada. I can't imagine that GP without you Jean Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum