rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers - Page 3 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers - Page 3 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers

+6
Allordex
Stig
pxr5
Arek
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:20 pm

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH AREK!!!
At least stay until Canada, Jean!!!
Then, if you still think this mod sucks, you could leave... - although I hope you stay anyway - ha!
Very Happy

52Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:29 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

Since I've played soooooooooo many mods on this ONLY install of rFactor, I will aggree that it is a good assumption : my install must be soooooooooo corrupted.

I will give this a try and install a rFactor2 somewhere else than C:\Programs Files\.

But you do realize that if this corrects things for me, ... Twisted Evil

53Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:32 pm

HA!!! That's GREAT, Jean!!!
And like Arek said, Monaco isn't the best track to be good at this mod anyway... So, even if you stay 'slow' in Monaco, at least wait until the Canada race - also because it's in your home, mate!!!
Wink

54Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:36 pm

raikk0

raikk0

no,no jean...i need a teammate to win the constructors championship What a Face i can't do it alone

btw jean,try to race with less aids,low tc,anti lock brakes..and you'll be faster

55Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:48 pm

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

raikk0 wrote:no,no jean...i need a teammate to win the constructors championship What a Face i can't do it alone

btw jean,try to race with less aids,low tc,anti lock brakes..and you'll be faster

I feel like Schumacher the year he came back.... useless for the team & the team mate. Embarassed I'm not saying I should win 7 championships but I promise you this Raikko, I am much more competitive than this, much much more.

I'm going to be there for you buddy, lets hope sooner than later! Cool

P.S. : I do! no anti-locks or steering aids at all. I cant have the cpu driving for me, it drives me crazy! affraid

Last edited by Jean Sigouin on 16th July 2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

56Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th July 2012, 8:52 pm

LOL!
We believe in you, Jean!!!
I guess raikkO was just trying to cheer you up, his own way... Razz
Anyway... I hope you stay with us at least until Canada and even after that!
This mod is hard to get used to it anyway! You only raced 6 or 7 races so far against guys who raced more than 20! Don't be too hard on yourself!
Smile

57Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 12:40 am

1st post UPDATED - pliss, check it out!
Smile

58Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 1:44 am

Jean Sigouin

Jean Sigouin

nothing to do... fresh install and all...

Have fun guys. Let someone else help Raikko in the team champ, this time it's official : I quit.

You guys are great (even if the last race wasn't so fun for some)

Good racing all. Cool

59Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 1:48 am

But why, Jean?! What's wrong with your rFactor installation, mate?
We can try and help you!
Just let everyone knows EXACTLY what's going wrong for you!
Don't quit because of that!
Canada race is SO close!!!

60Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 10:24 am

ADI

ADI

Faster with less aids? I don't think that can ever be true. Only if you don't make some properly settings for each type of aids...

61Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 12:29 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

It is possible ADI.I am faster without aids then with them Smile

62Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 12:47 pm

ADI

ADI

Maybe the set that you're using is more suited to less aids...anyway, I don't know, it's odd to me.

63Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 2:25 pm

Grisu

Grisu

it is shit if you use aids or not your car does not getting faster without aids you can manuall controll everything probably some others likes that more

64Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 3:07 pm

ADI

ADI

Grisu, at list for us can you write like any other human being with punctuation and all that? It'll be a lot easier to make yourself understood :d

Anyway, I think with aids you can use a more agressive setup. For ex. more oversteer.

65Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 17th July 2012, 6:37 pm

Grisu

Grisu

nothing changes the tc blocks your accerlation, if you use a aggressiver setup you have the same speed as without aids

66Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 23rd July 2012, 10:31 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Update (13.07.): Michal joins the league and takes the second Mercedes seat.

The first Blue Arrows seat is still free.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

67Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 23rd July 2012, 10:51 am

i thought Michal would take the Blue Arrows?

68Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 23rd July 2012, 10:52 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

i dont know. in fact he can choose his car. lets see whhich car he wants Smile

69Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 23rd July 2012, 5:19 pm

Blue Arrows would be better for the Championship, I guess...
(just sayin'...)

70Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 23rd July 2012, 5:50 pm

Stig

Stig

not true, last is best position to attack Very Happy

71Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 23rd July 2012, 7:16 pm

Update (13.07.): Michal joins the league and takes the first Blue Arrows seat.

The second Mercedes seat is still free.

72Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 9th August 2012, 1:06 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Update (09.08.): Backmarker joins the league and takes the second Mercedes seat.

73Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 2nd September 2012, 7:20 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Update (02.09.): reikss and T McKay leave the league. Soutie takes the first Virgin seat.

74Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 6th September 2012, 3:56 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Update (06.09.): Torpedooo takes the free Red Bull seat.

75Teams and drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 7:19 am

ADI

ADI

Considering I only keep that FI seat blocked I would like to announce my retirement from the league. I don't think is definitive, I don't know, whenever I can I will come back wherever is a free seat...
I am browsing the forum regulary and maybe a drive here and there in the week only I hardly can participate the races sundays.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum