rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers - Page 4 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers - Page 4 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers

+6
Allordex
Stig
pxr5
Arek
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Sven
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 7:26 am

Crying or Very sad facepalm Crying or Very sad

I don't blame you for that, Mate... I'm just sad...
Hope you can come back racing (and happy) as much as you used to...
It was AMAZING to race with and against you and even more to have you as a Teammate and I thank you SO MUCH for ALL that you taught me about driving and setups - it was a pleasure and an honor to race with you and I'm glad we also became very good friends!!!
Please, stay around and keep racing with us always that it's possible!!!
I hope you 'rejoin 100%' for the 3rd season - we'll use a new mod and lots of new things will happen!!!
Take care, my FRIEND!!!
cheers

77Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 7:35 am

ADI

ADI

I would rejoin whenever I can, it was really enjoyable to be a team-mate with you, easy communication, understanding and harmony Razz And lots of fun Wink (I hope the other members won't take this too pathetic, but it was really like this Very Happy)
I'm very excited about a new mod, just as much at any change that is made, but let's see what happens...

78Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 7:50 am

Thank you for these VERY nice words, Mate!!! I can say the same about you!!!
And I know we all have a life outside the League and rFactor and it's not easy to keep everything 100% all of the time (I, myself, am also having a hard time this season because of my job, for example - just like a few other guys with important things in 'real life' to take care of), but I also hope we can always find a way to enjoy and take care of everything the best we all can - not to mention this is a place supposed for us to have FUN, even while competing against each other - which is actually part of the fun as well - HA!
Anyway... we still have a little less than a couple of months until the next season begins and I hope we can all get everything set properly, so we can enjoy being here a litte more and also have even more fun!!!
Take care and stay ALWAYS in touch - and also actually racing with us, ANY/EVERYtime you can!!!
cheers

79Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 9:00 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

you can stay with us ADÍ. look at PX he blocks the ferrari seat until the spanish gp.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

80Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 1:58 pm

ADI

ADI

however you want, I'm ok with staying at FI, it was only a matter of not blocking drivers who want to race...but if it's ok then I'll keep my seat at FI Smile

81Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 2:25 pm

bounce

82Teams and drivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Teams and drivers 16th September 2012, 5:04 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Michal gets kicked from the league.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum